Author Topic: Bush Calls Those Who Oppose a Palestinian State Extremists  (Read 7923 times)

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
Bush Calls Those Who Oppose a Palestinian State Extremists
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:19:27 PM »
Last night George Bush gave a speech that made it very clear that he believes that settling the Israeli Palestinian conflict would go a long ways towards establishing stability in Iraq.  George Bush made it very clear that he believes in the 2 state solution and anyone that opposes this agenda he labels as an extremist.  While at first George Bush seemed to put most of the blame on Arab terrorists who refuse to recognize Israel and blames them for sabatoging  the creation of a Palestinian state because under the George Bush plan creation of a Palestinian state would require Arabs to recognize Israel and to renounce terrorism.  However it will not be too long before George Bush labels Jews who refuse to accept the 2 state solution as extremists who like the Arabs are also sabatoging the peace process because they are against the creation of a Palestinian state. I hope there will be enough smart Jews who do not want to follow the same disastorous policies that George Bush creates in Iraq namely that George Bush created a terrorist Islamic government in Iraq that is even  worse than the government they had under Sadam Hussein  by yet creating another Islamic terrorist state of Palestine.  If there is to be a 2 state solution let their be a 2 state solution in Iraq where we can let the Israeli government control two thirds of its land and resources while the Arabs can have the other third.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Bush Calls Those Who Oppose a Palestinian State Extremists
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
I wonder if Guest Worker Bush considers me an extremist if I point out to him that an independent Palestinian state will leave Israel with an indefensible northern frontier, measuring less than a dozen miles wide between Palestine and the Mediterranean Sea, meaning that Israel can be cut in half in a minutes-long surprise attack, and the very first thing that said Palestinian state will do is raise a standing army, and use it to "push the Jews into the sea and finish Hitler's job".

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 01:04:03 AM »
I wonder if Guest Worker Bush considers me an extremist if I point out to him that an independent Palestinian state will leave Israel with an indefensible northern frontier, measuring less than a dozen miles wide between Palestine and the Mediterranean Sea, meaning that Israel can be cut in half in a minutes-long surprise attack, and the very first thing that said Palestinian state will do is raise a standing army, and use it to "push the Jews into the sea and finish Hitler's job".
The only people that Jorge Bush doesn't consider extremists are the Aztec descendents who bring here with them their "family values", which take the form of plowing their cars in drunken stupor into gringo pedestrians, gang raping gringo women, destroying private gringo  property adjacent to the Mexico border, murdering gringos, and converting to the religion of peace in prison.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 09:59:17 AM »
When Bush burns in hell along with his skull and bones buddies, his evil father and James Baker he would know who is an extremist.

A couple of years ago he described Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell as "intolerant bigots" in a letter written to Arab leaders.

God is going to judge Bush and his family for his wickedness.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ftfl

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 05:25:13 PM »
I don't know what to think about Bush, is he seriously misguided(in my opinion this is most likely)? is he trying to strike a balance that will work even if he has to lie in the proocess? is he stupid? or is he actually evil?

Whatever he is, the quran-true muslims hate him, call in him the "crusader in-chief", and "we" don't like his policies either...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 07:52:35 PM »
If someone told me to jump off a bridge I would say nothing doing however give it a try yourself and let me know how you make out. That is what Israel should tell President Bush. It seems to me that Israel is willing to go along with this hair brained plan. Israel should not have given up one speck of land in the past and avoid giving up any in the future. If Israel thinks she is going to get anything for surrendering land to the Muslim occupiers she is sadly mistaken. They should take a stand and tell all parties concerned that accommodations for Arab occupiers in Israel should be made in Arab lands namely Jordan and Syria. Sometimes it better to take a firm stand  instead of excepting a death of a thousand cuts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 08:08:30 AM »
Sorry guys, I'm all for the "replacement" of your President.  He is offensive to anyone with morality and a functioning brain.  As a matter of fact I feel that it is time to "replace" all of those belonging to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Ghorge Wahabbi Bushies' Yale group as well....  These followers of John Ruskin, Madam Blavatsky, H.G. Wells, Beatrice/Stanley Webb and George Bernard Shaw's Fabian Society are reaking havoc on this planet....  May they all get cancer and die a horrible death...  Where is John Wilks Booth when you need him?  WHAT THE HELL IS A: "PALESTINIAN"?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:11:05 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »
Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him? 

That's hilarious. :D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 11:39:47 AM »
John Wilkes Booth dispatched Abraham Lincoln because Abraham Lincoln violated the Constitution in the most egregious methods, managed to permanently alter the very nature of the document, and had hitherto gotten away with it.  I mean, what would you do with a president who launched a war without the consent of Congress, against states that tried to claim the same rights as the old colonies 85 years earlier?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 01:14:13 PM »
BUSH HAS COMPLETELY ELIMINATED THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OUR BILL OF RIGHTS.

THE CABAL WITH WHOM HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF ARE ALL DEDICATED ANTI-JEW GLOBALISTS WITH AN AGENDA TO PUSH, AND THEY INTEND TO TOLERATE NO DISSENT.

BE ADVISED:  BUSH MAY VERY WELL ARREST EVERY JEW IN THE COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND INCARCERATE US IN HIS CONCENTRATION CAMPS WHICH HAVE ALREADY BEEN BUILT AND STAFFED.

IF YOU THINK HE WILL ROUND UP ALL OF THE MUSLIM NAZIS IN THE USA, THINK AGAIN; HE HAS TRIPLED THE NUMBER OF MUSLIMS IMMIGRATING TO THE U.S.A. SINCE HE WAS ELECTED.

DO YOU SEE ACTUALLY SEE SO MUCH AS ONE THING THAT HE AND HIS NEO-CON CONSPIRACY HAVE DONE TO MAKE THE U.S.A. ONE IOTA SAFER?

JUST THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE!...HE IS ON THE PAYROLL OF THE SAUDIS.  THE TERRORIST "DR." SAMI AL-ARIAN WAS ONE OF HIS LARGEST CONTRIBUTORS FOR HIS 2000 ELECTION, AND THERE ARE PHOTOS OF HIM POSING WITH THE ENTIRE AL-ARIAN FAMILY.

PREPARE FOR THE WORST.  ARM.  BECOME PROFICIENT AND SKILLFULL.  LEARN SURVIVAL.

IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE U.S.A. FOR ISRAEL IF POSSIBLE.

CAN YOU ALL NOT SEE THE COMPLETE 100% ABOUT-FACE TURNAROUND IN HIS "SO-CALLED" COMMITMENT TO THE "WAR ON TERROR" AND HIS NEW ALLEGIANCES FORMED WITH THE WORLD'S FOREMOST TERRORIST NATIONS?

HE HAS ALREADY MADE THE FIRM COMMITMENT:  IN EXCHANGE FOR HELPING HIM EXTRICATE OUR TROOPS FROM IRAQ, THE SAUDIS, SYRIA, & IRAQ WILL PRETEND THAT HE "ENDED THE WAR WITH HONOR".  THEY HAVE DEMANDED THE END OF ISRAEL IN EXCHANGE.  TO THIS AGREEMENT HE HAS FIRMLY COMMITTED HIMSELF...THE SO-CALLED "BAKER COMMISSION" IS JUST THE "FRONT" TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT HE HIMSELF IS GUIDING HIS OWN POLICY.

OUR TROOPS WILL MOST LIKELY EXIT IRAQ ONLY TO INVADE ERETZ YISRAEL ALONG WITH THE EU & RUSSIA.  THIS IS WHAT OUR PROPHETS FORETOLD WAS TO HAPPEN TO US IN THE LAST DAYS.  I HOPE EVERY WORD I AM WRITING IS PROVEN WRONG, BUT I BELIEVE THEM TO BE ACCURATE & TRUE.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 05:27:35 PM »
John Wilkes Booth dispatched Abraham Lincoln because Abraham Lincoln violated the Constitution in the most egregious methods, managed to permanently alter the very nature of the document, and had hitherto gotten away with it.  I mean, what would you do with a president who launched a war without the consent of Congress, against states that tried to claim the same rights as the old colonies 85 years earlier?
Was it not Abe Lincoln that brought in the Greenback?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 06:28:23 PM »
Was it not Abe Lincoln that brought in the Greenback?

His own lackey, Supreme Court Justice Salmon P. Chase, ruled it unconstitutional.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 08:08:43 PM »
I was given to understand that Lincoln brought in the American Greenback to get around the extremely high interest rates charged by the private banks.  I have also read, and subsequently viewed on some documentaries, that Abe Lincoln was murdered by John Wilks Booth on good friday 1865 due to Lincoln being a direct challenge to the European/American Bankers trying to set up the private Federal Reserve system.  I could be wrong because it has been a long time since I have watched these documentaries and too read these very good book.  Antony Sutton is an amazing author.

Enjoy:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:11:31 PM by Marzutra »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 08:59:53 PM »
Re:  "... I have also read, and subsequently viewed on some documentaries, that Abe Lincoln was murdered by John Wilks Booth on good friday 1865 due to Lincoln being a direct challenge..."

NO!

HE KILLED HIM FOR BEING A YANKEE!

YA' DON'T NEED NO OTHER REASON!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 12:07:33 AM »
Re:  "... I have also read, and subsequently viewed on some documentaries, that Abe Lincoln was murdered by John Wilks Booth on good friday 1865 due to Lincoln being a direct challenge..."

NO!

HE KILLED HIM FOR BEING A YANKEE!

YA' DON'T NEED NO OTHER REASON!
Perhaps you are correct. Then again, I wasn't there but perhaps there was more to it than him being a "Yankee".

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 12:42:08 AM »
Re:  "...perhaps there was more to it than him being a "Yankee"..."

Well, yeah...of course he probably needed a good bullwhuppin' just on general principal...is that what you mean? :P

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 07:24:38 AM »
Sorry guys, I'm all for the "replacement" of your President.  He is offensive to anyone with morality and a functioning brain.  As a matter of fact I feel that it is time to "replace" all of those belonging to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Ghorge Wahabbi Bushies' Yale group as well....  These followers of John Ruskin, Madam Blavatsky, H.G. Wells, Beatrice/Stanley Webb and George Bernard Shaw's Fabian Society are reaking havoc on this planet....  May they all get cancer and die a horrible death...  Where is John Wilks Booth when you need him?  WHAT THE HELL IS A: "PALESTINIAN"?
This thread goes seriously down hill from here.  I cant believe some of the posts. Bush will be gone in two years what comes after G-d help America and Israel. Bush was no bargain but to even joke about assassination and by some who are not even American citizens. In my opinion the current set of clowns that are world heads of state deserve eachother Bush isn't better or worse. The post about Lincoln are sickening. Here is a president who saved the Union and this is how he is remembered. If not for Lincoln what would we have today three Canada's. I am starting to  see why El Cabong tossed in the towel with this forum.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 09:47:44 AM by cjd »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2006, 07:53:31 AM »
If you noticed I happened to agree with you, only stating that, like Bill Clinton, Carter and many others had worked so hard to pressure Israel into concession, supplying arms, financing and even training to their enemies.  I agree.  If you read both books and too the documentaries they state the same as your post even further by his attempt to keep America from having a private "Federal" banking system.  My comment about Wilks Booth is to show that Bush isn't the only one but those that are behind the scenes dictating his, American and European agenda like Henry Kissenger is also lumped into that group of filth, as well Blair, Putin, Fabians, CFR, UN etc. etc.  They all should get cancer and die for their criminal and immoral globalist agenda.  The UN today, came out in support of the Balestinains.  I agree with you but wish this agenda to be exposed for the fraud it is......subsequently along with "Bush's" guest worker plan....  I agree.... 

PS: One can hold whatever opinions they wish, that is free speech and a functioning democracy as well considering the facts are all on my side.....not Mr. Ghorge Wahabbi Bush's.  He has been arguably one of the worst President in American history if one actually wishes to check into his record.....  Why, because he is a Republican?  That only makes it worse because, like Carrol Quigley stated so nice in his "Tragedy and Hope" America being a one party system and their really being no Conservatives but all Socialist Scum.  Immigration, the Politically Correct War, "Home Land Security", National Debt, Expansion of Government, Bankrupting of Americas Educational System.....etc. etc.  One can comment on Socialist anti-Western leaders all they want but one seems to be blinded to the fact that Bush isn't pro-America by any stretch of ones imagination.  A globalist, international socialist, NWOer all the way...  This Balestinian issue, like every war since World War 2, has been a manipulated farsical agenda period, end, full stop.  In my opinion, American should openly condemn and expose this Muslim/Communist/Pan-Arab hoax for what it truly is.  America should move openly advocate the transfer of ALL Balestinians and trash from within Israel, totally withdraw from Iraq and place their billions of dollars into the Canadian Oil fields eliminating their dependantcy on Muslim Oil while developing other sources of fuel.  This issue is not a factual agenda but a purely corrupt political one.  While publically condemning the Arabs the West, including Canada, has been investing, talking and working with the Arabs, Syria and Lebanon for example...  It is all one big horrible sham......like the UN, Peace Now, Cair, West Bank and the Balestinians....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:28:49 AM by Marzutra »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 08:19:42 AM »
Marzutra you are among a handfull of posters I find myself in agreement with most of the time. This thread however was just to much. Understand that my post was not directed at you specifically. As much as I detested Clinton during his time in office I never wished to see him taken down in that manor its just not right. Bush has disappointed me in the immigration department and for that he will never be a good president in my oppinion. Saying that however I must also say that this is an embattled president who had to face the threat of terrorism while having an country that has no backbone behind him. Nothing he dose can be decisive because public opinion will say he is war mongering or torturing people. Programs developed to track terrorist are deemed unconstitutional. What can be done in times like this. Sometimes we need to look at the whole picture before we condemn a president for his actions.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:30:10 AM by cjd »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 08:43:06 AM »
Marzutra you are among a handfull of posters I find myself in agreement with most of the time. This thread however was just to much. Understand that my post was not directed at you specifically. As much as I detested Clinton during his time in office I never wished to see him taken down in that manor its just not right. Bush has disappointed me in the immigration department and for that he will never be a good president in my oppinion. Saying that however I must also say that this is an embattled president who had to face the threat of terrorism while having an country that has no backbone behind him. Nothing he dose can be decisive because public opinion will say he is war mongering or torturing people. Programs developed to track terrorist are deemed unconstitutional. What can be done in times like this. Sometimes we need to look at the whole picture before we condemn a president for his actions.
You are emphatically correct.  I am not only condemning Bush but all of his like ilk who manipulate the masses by their collective media, control the economy by their private central bank, control over American "Education", who dictate foreign policy by their debased elite clubs.  All...not just Ghroge Bush.  Please understand that.  Canada is no way better by any stretch.  Canada has even more bias, Government controlled media similar of Soviet Russia....what does that say?  As you know "Those who are kind to the cruel in the end will be cruel to the kind" which in my opinion speaks loud and clear directly to these globalists.  I wish to make it also clear that the only reason why Bush cannot make a stand on anything is because he is a "Republican" and an "enemy" of the media, educational and political complex.  Had Bush been Clinton or a Democrat he could have openly stated whatever he wished with full UN, Media, Political and "higher educational" support.  Take Clinton's illegal war allied with Germany against the Christans for example, Clinton's sexual and debauched activities for another, Clinton's direct responsibility for not stopping the massacres between the Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda....this list is extensive but none would have been even approachable if Clinton had been a Republican.  It is a farce, a scam to the n'th degree.  I'm hoping for a quick Boston Tea Party so the rest of the Civilized World can follow suit and rid us of this continual and manipulated drift into G-dless immoral International Socialism...  I agree with you...  but do not have any use nor admiration for these globalist scum no matter if they are working as a University Professor, a taxi driver, a homeless bum, Fabian Socialist Prime Minister of Britan, Retired Communists traveling the world peddling a propaganda rag or the President of the United States.  If they were righteous, they deserve respect if not....  Chiam knows the answer to this one...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:51:48 AM by Marzutra »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 09:06:43 AM »
Yes I agree, however the road to recovery is still a long one. Things will have to get quite a bit worse before people turn off the boob tube and see how much things have deteriorated around them. By that time it may be too late for any meaningfull recovery. I don't expect to see things change in my life time or if they do I will be quite old.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »
Yes I agree, however the road to recovery is still a long one. Things will have to get quite a bit worse before people turn off the boob tube and see how much things have deteriorated around them. By that time it may be too late for any meaningful recovery. I don't expect to see things change in my life time or if they do I will be quite old.
I totally agree with you.  In fact, I'll go a step further in saying that it will become incomparably worse.  I am currently reading a book called "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyte Thompson.  It is a truly well researched work showing the history of Socialism/Theosophy and the Globalist Power Elite's infiltration and manipulation via replacing traditional education with psychological conditioning, much similar to what has happened within main stream media for control and dumbing down of the masses.  Promotion or advocation of every abhorrence known to man, every twisted political agenda and the Socializing of the benighted masses.  The amalgamation of control of all the main pillars of any functioning society falling into the sphere of control of the relatively few immensely wealthy individuals, subsequently of like ideologies and desires, dictates both that America is quickly losing its sovereignty, becoming another amongst the growing list of Socialist Democracies instead of a Constitutional Republic. 

This statement by Ghorge Wahabbi Bush calling all those who oppose a Balestinian State Extremists, to me and probably all who are moral and knowledged people, will conclude this being just another aspect of this vast corruption by all those aforementioned in their quest towards the Globalist One World Government and New Social Order.  Sad to say, but I agree with you and stand firm on my stated need for a true cleansing of all those formerly stated.

Please don’t get me wrong.  I was not attacking President Lincoln whatsoever but alluding to the need for more John Wilks Booths to liberate America from its G-dless immoral power elite Bolsheviks as I desire the need for a small army of righteous Dr. Baruch Goldsteins to truly Liberate all of Balestine of its Muslim filth, Marxists and American Black Hebro “ghetto” garbage with sole intention of instating a truly Jewish moral government in a Jewish State as a truly moral Christian in the Whitehouse working towards what America's founding fathers had planned....not the current opposite.  I agree with you emphatically but not as optimistic as you to be quite truthful.  It is as though the world has digressed to 1938 and Israel is the Jew without the moral, respect or pride to atleast be like the Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto who held out longer than the French Army and the entire nation of France.

PS: A very good read on the hypocracy of governments public statements and positions with behind the scenes agenda is very well displayed by Yosef Bondansky in his work "The High Cost of Peace"...the difference being about the Clinton Administration...although having the utmost relivance today.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 10:22:51 AM by Marzutra »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 10:37:52 PM »
This thread goes seriously down hill from here.  I cant believe some of the posts. Bush will be gone in two years what comes after G-d help America and Israel. Bush was no bargain but to even joke about assassination and by some who are not even American citizens. In my opinion the current set of clowns that are world heads of state deserve eachother Bush isn't better or worse. The post about Lincoln are sickening. Here is a president who saved the Union and this is how he is remembered. If not for Lincoln what would we have today three Canada's. I am starting to  see why El Cabong tossed in the towel with this forum.

Lincoln saved the Union just like King George III tried to save the colonies union with Great Britain, except that King George III failed.  Anyway, instead of three Canada's, we would have two Canada's and one US-like country, based in Richmond.  Besides, what Lincoln did could never have been conceived by the Framers of our Constitution, not even by the arch-Federalist Alexander Hamilton.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site: