Author Topic: 9/11 video on it being a myth..  (Read 3694 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: 9/11 video on it being a myth..
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 02:40:56 AM »
911 deniers are just like Holocaust deniers. They both are trying to whitewash Nazi mass murder. In fact, most 911 deniers really are Holocaust deniers as well.

Being insane is not being "open minded". Anyone who denies that the Arab Muslim Nazis murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 911 is insane. And anyone who claims that the U.S. government murdered the 3,000 innocent Americans is insane.

hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the communists.
Bush' grandfather funded hitler.
who says Bush cares about 3000 civilians? Or 4000 soldiers?
His family was the friend of hitler and is the big friend of the Bin Ladins!
If we get rid of -arab- oil, we can trust our governments.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »
911 deniers are just like Holocaust deniers. They both are trying to whitewash Nazi mass murder. In fact, most 911 deniers really are Holocaust deniers as well.

Being insane is not being "open minded". Anyone who denies that the Arab Muslim Nazis murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 911 is insane. And anyone who claims that the U.S. government murdered the 3,000 innocent Americans is insane.

Exactly what my point is to all that say that "Bush planned it"...he had only been in office for 9 months when that happened, the sheer VOLUME of people who would have had to be involved AND kept quiet all these years is astounding, its just not possible.  Clinton couldnt fool around in the oval office without the entire country finding out, yet some believe that one man planned and executed this travesty AND kept countless people quiet for over 6 years ::)

We KNOW it was muslims, they came back to finish the job they failed at the first time....and if more of us dont wake up they will be back.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:57:49 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 04:38:18 PM »
Couldn't agree with you more, Kelly!!  They also believe that Gulliani was also behind 9/11.  The planes were "fake" and they destroyed the buildings themselves.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »
Something that's troubling is that Condi Rice told her friend Willie Brown not to take a flight that day.  I don't think she has ever answered questions about that.

I don't believe that it was a myth.  However, Condi Rice leads one to question whether she could have prevented it.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 06:21:19 PM by RationalThought110 »

kellymaureen

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »
Couldn't agree with you more, Kelly!!  They also believe that Gulliani was also behind 9/11.  The planes were "fake" and they destroyed the buildings themselves.

Right Joe, even though millions have seen the footage of that second plane hitting, they want us to belive it was some james bond top secret plane with no windows ..... :D that was in the loose change footage.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »
I don't understand why people try to make every historic event or tragedy into a conspiracy.  Some people never like to let the facts get in the way of a good story.  I think almost anything can be spun to make it look at least somewhat believable if you really want to make it appear to be the case.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »
I don't understand why people try to make every historic event or tragedy into a conspiracy.  Some people never like to let the facts get in the way of a good story.  I think almost anything can be spun to make it look at least somewhat believable if you really want to make it appear to be the case.

Yes, and this video was made very professionally which confuses people. The worst thing is when the conspiracy theory shows are aired on TV.

Cyberella, Thank you for that link.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
Foolish people will believe anything but the truth.

Don't you know UFOs attacked the towers? (Sarcastic tone)

Here!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLJnq-idlO4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F7b2M6rLis0&feature=related

Maybe Rudy Guilianni and George Bush contacted Israel to send the Mossad that sent a secret code to foreign planets!!!  :::D :::D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
9/11 conspiracy theories are Muslim Propaganda.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
   I saw this video 6 months ago and I couldn't offend these great people from the forum with it...I find first part very unchristian where they attack every religion like there is only manipulation of people with it, still I resist until the end of the first part without to stop the video, and then the second part was very interesting how they jump directly from manipulation with religions to 9/11 think...ONLY THAT MEANS SOMETHING: MAYBE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE!!!! and the third part was something with the banks and I just didn't pay attention to it! I was very offended...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »
"911 deniers are just like Holocaust deniers"
100% agree on that one Chaim! You really summed it up nicely. Never forget!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 11:07:31 PM »
You mean 9/11 really happened?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »