Author Topic: 9/11 video on it being a myth..  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
9/11 video on it being a myth..
« on: January 11, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I don't really like watching any thing, claiming 9/11 to be a conspiracy theory because it just baffles me, though this video is really, really well supported........is it possibly true?

Forward it too 35mins, if you want to just watch what it says about 9/11. What do you think about what it says?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 9/11 video on it being a myth..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »
What about the theory that 9/11 was an inside job?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »
There are many various theories.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 03:25:29 PM »

But this video is SO convincing! The evidence is presented with images as well......forward to 35 mins.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 03:25:57 PM »
What about the theory that 9/11 was an inside job?

This is generally what it is based on, with the FBI being involved.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

But this video is SO convincing! The evidence is presented with images as well......forward to 35 mins.

Definitely

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
I found part 1 to be extremely interesting. But then part 2 just destroyed the credibility of this entire feature by presenting the typical 9/11 conspiracy theory BS. So what that is was so well presented. If you take a pile of crap and polish it up, it still doesn't change the fact that it's still a pile of crap.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »
i give it some look and it is the worst anti-religion,anti-christian,anti-goverment,anti-american thing i ever sow!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't know what is so convintig about it,sarah?but yet it is pr-muslm thing i ever sow!you can lose your iq watching it!stupidest thing ever!anyone with iq above 80 can see it trught!see the lies and desepticion of it!they take just part of speach or estemonies and twiseing it in they own direction!I DO NOT RECOMEND ANYONE TO SEE IT,IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 08:01:45 PM »
Lunacy.

It is fine to ask questions and demand a new, better, more comprehensive investigation, but to posit this 'inside job' nonsense based on no hard evidence is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:11:47 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »
Lunacy.

It is fine to ask questions and demand a new, better, more comprehensive investigation, but to posit this 'inside job' nonsense based on no evidence is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.
u got that right!

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
The very ridiculous 'loose change' came across as convincing and was even being screened at universities by professors.....until the 'screw loose change' came out and completely destroyed it.

The WTC was NOT brought down by controlled explosion, ask any demo expert, not possible....and yes rosie fire DOES melt steel...ask any steelworker.

The pentagon was NOT hit with a missile, there were countless witnesses who SAW a jet roar over top of their cars that morning, the light posts near the pentagon were sheared off and these posts were placed at considerable distances apart, a missile would have had to zig zag to hit the poles, but the wings of a commercial jet would have sheared them just like they are....

The tin foil hat crowd still cant explain where all the passengers  from the plane that 'didnt hit the pentagon' disappeared to, photos were released by the govt after the moussaoui trial that showed airplane parts inside the pentagon.

6 years later and instead of learning a lesson from this, far too many Americans are chasing fantasy stories ::)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:23:20 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
now i understand,you are 16.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
Re:  "...The WTC was NOT brought down by controlled explosion, ask any demo expert, not possible...."

Correct.  Any demo expert knows that there is only one thing capable of blasting those buildings down:  Beginning with the Towers first operating, the Reverend Sharpton threatened a lawsuit if the management didn't fire its white janitors and hire a team of Africans awaiting their "papers".  Unbenownst to anyone, these "clean-up boys" stepped into their mop bucket closets whenever they had to eliminate some solid wastes.  They meant no harm; they had never seen flush toilets and real plumbing before, so when they got the job they just continued on as they knew best.  This went on for twenty years, every day.  Numerous times the office employees in the Towers "smelled gas", "reported damaged plumbing pipes", and even resorted to hiring Roto-Rooter approximately every two weeks; all in vain, as anyone who knew the Towers well could attest that the whole place smelled like an outhouse all the time.  Then, on one fateful day, the "mop bucket brigade" got ahold of some crack to smoke.  Each member of the team received their own "rock" for personal use.  Each promised the other they would only smoke up "on their own time".  But, each of them immediately stepped into the stairwells & mop closets & fired up those pipes!  Not since Richard Pryor has the world witnessed such incredible explosions of methane gas!  And that is the reason the buildings came down.  Yes, there were jets flown into the buildings earlier that day, but the cleanup crew never even noticed the collisions!  The roar of their passing human gas in the closets and stairwells completely drowned out the dull thuds of the planes' impacts.  This account is the only accurate and trustworthy telling of the truth about 9/11....the reason the government spread other stories was only to shift the blame away from minority groups, because the truth was inconvenient.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...The pentagon was NOT hit with a missile, there were countless witnesses who SAW a jet roar over top of their cars that morning, the light posts near the pentagon were sheared off and these posts were placed at considerable distances apart, a missile would have had to zig zag to hit the poles, but the wings of a commercial jet would have sheared them just like they are...."

-This "cover" story is entirely credible, in spite of it being only partially correct.
In actual fact, the lighting poles were clipped by six separate swerving gang-banger jalopies on the highway, each containing at least 9 illegal Mexican aliens hopped up on cheap booze, marijuana, and jalapenos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"...The tin foil hat crowd still cant explain where all the passengers  from the plane that 'didnt hit the pentagon' disappeared to, photos were released by the govt after the moussaoui trial that showed airplane parts inside the pentagon...."

-Again, the real truth has been up till now withheld from the public.  The plane crash- landed in Philadelphia in a really bad neighborhood.  Those who dwell there rushed the scene and literally ate all the white people who might have otherwise survived.  Another government cover-up, for the same reasons as usual.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
Beware of these 911 conspiracy people may of them are very far left wing wackos that will spew anything possible to distract from the obvious.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 06:59:04 AM »
Even the bit, where it showed the metal structure being cut diagonally and said that that was how you would bring the building down? How about the bit about the plane vaporising....yet bodies were even found...even when the plane had bits of titatnium in it?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 07:16:49 AM »
I don't believe that 9/11 or 7/7 were not terrorist crimes, committed by the people who were sentenced and blew themselves up but this video is put together well. A person who doesn't know anything much about bombs or even first hand evidence of what happened would be convinced. There are still some things that are questionable.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »
I don't believe that 9/11 or 7/7 were not terrorist crimes, committed by the people who were sentenced and blew themselves up but this video is put together well. A person who doesn't know anything much about bombs or even first hand evidence of what happened would be convinced. There are still some things that are questionable.
which one,you tell us?a person who doesn't know anything out bombs or even first hand evidence or what happend would be convinced?you are 16!i am not over here picking up fight with you,but this video is not put together and maybe when you grove up one day you will understand and you will see it trought.don't be so manipulative,people are useing this tragedie and twising thing up for they own gaines!just like al gore with global warming,ok.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I don't really like watching any thing, claiming 9/11 to be a conspiracy theory because it just baffles me, though this video is really, really well supported........is it possibly true?

Forward it too 35mins, if you want to just watch what it says about 9/11. What do you think about what it says?

Don't be ridiculous!  Read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 12:24:07 PM »
There is no 911 conspiracy. the Muslims returned to the scene of the crime.  They were so upset that they didn't complete the job in 93... Muslim terrorist scumbags are the one to blame.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »
Here let me make this worse.  (I dont necessarily believe this stuff but i have read it and know where the arguments go.)

It is funny that you listed the popular mechanics article because that magazine is owned by the hurst corporation.  And Hurst is one of the people who is accused of being a member of the Bilderburg group which is said to be a secret society that is responsible for most of the steering of the governments in the world.  Towards the NWO and such.

As far as the stuff in that article everything in there has been responded to by truthers and in all honesty i dont believe either side I will just stick with the idea that i dont know and probably wont know the truth.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »
Here let me make this worse.  (I dont necessarily believe this stuff but i have read it and know where the arguments go.)

It is funny that you listed the popular mechanics article because that magazine is owned by the hurst corporation.  And Hurst is one of the people who is accused of being a member of the Bilderburg group which is said to be a secret society that is responsible for most of the steering of the governments in the world.  Towards the NWO and such.

As far as the stuff in that article everything in there has been responded to by truthers and in all honesty i dont believe either side I will just stick with the idea that i dont know and probably wont know the truth.

Hmm, so you're taking on an agnostic mentality towards 9/11. I wonder what's worse, having an agnostic mentality towards the existence of G-d or being agnostic about 9/11.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »
I watched zeitgeist before.  I am Jewish and I found the first part to be insanely anti-Christian. They basically were saying that Jesus the human did not even exist. This just shows you how anti-religion these people are.  It is obvious that around the time of Jesus at the very least there were many sects of Judaism. Many Rabbi-like people trying to promote their take on Judaism. There was a Jesus form of Judaism that eventually became very popular through various promoters.

The Zeitgeist people try to brainwash. First they break down the dominant white person religion of the world. They say it is a way to keep people dump and under mind control. Then they go on to say the most evil act of the last 100 years committed against the white people of the USA was in fact by some powerful white people in the USA. It then goes on to explain and define these powerful and mysterious white people and their master plot to put computer chips in all of us and then rule the world. Some of their points in part 3 were right on about the Bank system, however the larger implications were insane and the interview with the "Friend" of the Rockefeller was comical at best.

The funniest part is there is not one bad word about Islam in it.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »
why pretend to know something.

I don't know that the sun is going to rise in the morning... I just believe that it will because it has everyday before today.  As far as im concerned you cant "know" anything.  I can have beliefs though and in the case of 9/11 and god i don't think that i have all of the information necessary to make a belief.  If there is nothing to hide from 9/11 why doesn't the government allow for an independent investigation.  Too many questions remain to fully decide on an answer and even when you have an answer that doesn't mean that you shouldn't continue to look for a better one.

I have an agnostic view towards everything.  Its called being open minded.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »
911 deniers are just like Holocaust deniers. They both are trying to whitewash Nazi mass murder. In fact, most 911 deniers really are Holocaust deniers as well.

Being insane is not being "open minded". Anyone who denies that the Arab Muslim Nazis murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 911 is insane. And anyone who claims that the U.S. government murdered the 3,000 innocent Americans is insane.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 12:45:28 AM »
dejavu says:

"why pretend to know something....
As far as im concerned you cant "know" anything."

Chaim is being kind to this poster when he calls him insane.

He's not only insane, he's an idiot.

Unfortunately, this idiot is not unique. It's amazing how many morons deny the existence of objective truths and think everything is subjective.

It's this type of thinking that leads to the moral relativism that plagues our society.

To these people that insist it's impossible to know anything, there is no good or evil, no right and wrong, no black and white...only grey.

There is absolutely no doubt that the WTC was brought down by jets hijacked by moooozie nazi terrorist scum. There is absolutely no doubt the Pentagon was hit by a jet hijacked by moooozie nazi terrorist scum.

No doubt at all. None. Nada. Zero. And if you don't know this, you're an idiot. Period.

What's really amusing about this, is the bullshiite the moooozie nazi terrorist scum themselves put out about the events of 9/11.

One minute they're blaming the Jews, the Mossad or some other scapegoat. The next minute they're glorifying the 'magnificent 19' moooozie nazi terrorist scumbags.

Pathetic idiots can't even keep their story straight from one minute to the next !