Author Topic: Rabbi thinks "black-Jewish alliance" successful...  (Read 3228 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Rabbi thinks "black-Jewish alliance" successful...
« on: December 02, 2006, 09:09:47 PM »
Dear Rabbi,

How can you claim that the Jewish-African-American alliance was successful? Jews worked very hard to help get equal rights for the black community, but now this community is quite hostile to Israel (and American Jews) and its legislators score very low on all issues concerning Israel's security and well being. Aren't we going to go through the same process with Latinos? How can it be changed?

Thank you for your answer.

Rita Gravitz
FL

I respectfully disagree with the premise that African Americans are not supportive of the State of Israel and other issues of Jewish concern. I would define the state of Black/Jewish relations today as one of cooperation and not of conflict as African and Jewish Americans nationwide have engaged in programs and activities to explore and rediscover shared values.

Regarding the question of Latino support of Jewish issues, for the last few years, efforts at building a dynamic Jewish/Latino coalition have been gaining momentum across the United States. Latinos view the Jewish community as a model for building their own political and organizational strength. The most natural issue for an alliance between the two communities is immigration, which allowed the Jewish community to grow and prosper in the last century. Finally, there are strong and extensive relationships between the two congressional groups.

We are extremely pleased that the Hispanic Caucus members have been most supportive of the State of Israel. Jews and Latinos must continue to recognize the strength that comes from sharing our similarities and differences.

Very truly yours,
Rabbi Marc Schneier

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rabbi thinks "black-Jewish alliance" successful...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 09:28:47 PM »
Dear Rabbi,

How can you claim that the Jewish-African-American alliance was successful? Jews worked very hard to help get equal rights for the black community, but now this community is quite hostile to Israel (and American Jews) and its legislators score very low on all issues concerning Israel's security and well being. Aren't we going to go through the same process with Latinos? How can it be changed?

Thank you for your answer.

Rita Gravitz
FL

I respectfully disagree with the premise that African Americans are not supportive of the State of Israel and other issues of Jewish concern. I would define the state of Black/Jewish relations today as one of cooperation and not of conflict as African and Jewish Americans nationwide have engaged in programs and activities to explore and rediscover shared values.

Regarding the question of Latino support of Jewish issues, for the last few years, efforts at building a dynamic Jewish/Latino coalition have been gaining momentum across the United States. Latinos view the Jewish community as a model for building their own political and organizational strength. The most natural issue for an alliance between the two communities is immigration, which allowed the Jewish community to grow and prosper in the last century. Finally, there are strong and extensive relationships between the two congressional groups.

We are extremely pleased that the Hispanic Caucus members have been most supportive of the State of Israel. Jews and Latinos must continue to recognize the strength that comes from sharing our similarities and differences.

Very truly yours,
Rabbi Marc Schneier
Marc Schneier publicity hound ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
Re:  "Rabbi" Marc Schneier:

"...I respectfully disagree with the premise that African Americans are not supportive of the State of Israel and other issues of Jewish concern...".

MassuhDGoodName responds:  "I guess that's why Secretary of State Congoleeza Rice & Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney are Federal officials working day & night to rid the world of Jews, and you are working day and night to help
those two cannibals; all while earning "a sweet living" posing as a holy man of G-d.

Schneir:  "...for the last few years, efforts at building a dynamic Jewish/Latino coalition have been gaining momentum across the United States..."

MassuhDGoodName:  "Great idea!...you learn to speak Spanish, and eventually, when your proficiency is up to snuff, realize that all the time you thought they were yelling "Long Live the Coalition", they were really yelling "Yes...We are able to take down the Jew-Zionist Conspiracy controlling the world!"

Schneier:  "...We are extremely pleased that the Hispanic Caucus members have been most supportive of the State of Israel..."

MassuhDGoodName:  "WE???  Speak for yourself only.  It doesn't take a genius to read the newspapers today and see all the "support" the State Of Israel is getting!  Nor does it take a genius to recognize Bolshevik rhetoric and anti-Americanism thinly disguised as "caucus-building and "coalition-building" in order to seek "concensus" within "a Progressive framework"!"

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 10:27:21 PM »
What planet is this guy living on???
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 10:28:52 PM »
The Rabbi , not Massuh...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 11:16:15 PM »
Why in the world is this subhuman even being discussed on this forum?

And by the way, never mind the Black and Hispanic (oh, I'm sorry - Afreekan Emereecan and Lateeno) leaders' hostility toward Jews and Israel. Let's first worry about our own Jewish traitors. Find me a Jewish Senator who supports Israel. They're all busy kissing the behinds of the Blacks and Hispanics.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »
I dont lump blacks and latinos together. There are plenty of decent good latinos out there, some of them are on our forum. Alot of Hispanic people are actually of Jewish ancestry (Conversos -anusim).

Offline LeChayim

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 03:35:42 PM »
I dont lump blacks and latinos together. There are plenty of decent good latinos out there, some of them are on our forum. Alot of Hispanic people are actually of Jewish ancestry (Conversos -anusim).

There are also plenty of decent good Blacks. But the leadership, and the culture of both, are adverse to Jews.

In any event, we shouldn't kiss anyone's behind, friend or foe.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
This 'rabbi' is mentally ill. How do we know he is a real Rabbi? Has anyone checked his background?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »
Re:  "...What planet is this guy living on???"..."The Rabbi , not Massuh..."

No offense taken!

I constantly walk around asking myself "What planet am I living on??!"

Many Hindus believe Earth is a penitent planet.

I (more and more lately) am inclined to agree with them.

The "rabbi" in question is, unfortunately, quite typical of most claiming the same title.

They "kow-tow" with relish at the feet of every newly emerging "minority" in hopes of finding "support" for their increasingly untenable socio-economic & political status; their real credo is "hold on to the big Temple paycheck at all costs!".
Rabbi Meir Kahane, of blessed memory, had them all so accurately "pegged" long before Israel's current troubles; during "the best of all possible times" he stood alone in condemning their willful destruction of their own people.