Author Topic: Cutting Arab trees by settlers  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Cutting Arab trees by settlers
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »
Leftists say Settlers cut Arab olive trees, alothough it's against what the Torah commends us:
כִּי-תָצוּר אֶל-עִיר יָמִים רַבִּים לְהִלָּחֵם עָלֶיהָ לְתָפְשָׂהּ, לֹא-תַשְׁחִית אֶת-עֵצָהּ לִנְדֹּחַ עָלָיו גַּרְזֶן--כִּי מִמֶּנּוּ תֹאכֵל, וְאֹתוֹ לֹא תִכְרֹת: כִּי הָאָדָם עֵץ הַשָּׂדֶה, לָבֹא מִפָּנֶיךָ בַּמָּצוֹר.
-דברים כ, י''ט

So never listen to the Leftists saying those things.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: Cutting Arab trees by settlers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »
Can you provide a translation of this verse? :)
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »
If the trees grow in Eretz Yisrael, they are Hashem's trees and do not belong to the Arabs.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 05:29:02 AM »
Sure:
When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:

the trees grow in Eretz Yisrael, they are Hashem's trees and do not belong to the Arabs.
Every tree on the earth belongs to God, but God commend us not to harm trees of gentiles thet we win.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 06:58:59 AM »
If the trees grow in Eretz Yisrael, they are Hashem's trees and do not belong to the Arabs.

I agree, it's better to cut down A-rabs intead of good trees. But maybe the Piss now and/or A-rab themselfs cutt those trees to blame the settlers, just like the water supply to an A-rab village earlier.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 08:51:08 AM »
This doesnt apply when there is a military need to destroy the trees
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 12:10:41 PM »
This doesnt apply when there is a military need to destroy the trees

True, Pikuah Nefesh, but would you know if its allowed in order to weaken your enemy (for example the arabs getting their income from those trees). At Biblical times when they were beseiging a city, they were actually using those trees for themselves, and when they would win it would be their trees, but in this case we have the eruv rav who controls the land, and Jews aren't profiting from those trees. I was just wondering.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 12:11:27 PM »

I agree, it's better to cut down A-rabs intead of good trees. But maybe the Piss now and/or A-rab themselfs cutt those trees to blame the settlers, just like the water supply to an A-rab village earlier.   

They have even been caught many times in the past (on video), it was posted on arutz shevs before.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 09:07:04 AM »
Muslims say that near the end of the world, the Jews in Israel will try and hide behind trees but they will not succeed, and thats why there are many Jews who keep planting trees because they're scared that this might happen.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 09:11:53 AM »
Muslims say that near the end of the world, the Jews in Israel will try and hide behind trees but they will not succeed, and thats why there are many Jews who keep planting trees because they're scared that this might happen.

That's technicly true that part about muSSlime belives but the rest is simply put antisemitic: Jews are not cowards and won't hide from A-rabs they'll sooner turn the fleas infested SA dessert around Mecca into glass. O0   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
Sure:
When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:

the trees grow in Eretz Yisrael, they are Hashem's trees and do not belong to the Arabs.
Every tree on the earth belongs to G-d, but G-d commend us not to harm trees of gentiles thet we win.

Sure, if we conquered the land and threw them out, we would not be cutting down the trees.

We have not taken the land from them. They are occupying our land.

At the moment, the situation is that they are planting trees in order to mark territory as theirs.

Regarding the fact that this was from leftists. It is not the business of people who do not believe in the torah, to tell us how to follow the torah.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »
its just a political move, like most. Arab-Muslims just want the settlers arrested and persecuted
KAHANE TZADAK!