Author Topic: The new religion of fundamental Atheism  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
The new religion of fundamental Atheism
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:38:57 PM »
A new type of missioners is trying to convert to whole world to their religion - no, it's not Islam or Christianity - it's the fundamental Atheism. This new religion believes that religion is the bleeding remains of an ancient, primitive and violence world that need to be wipe out of earth and then, the world will be happy, peaceful and the humankind will advance towred a better world and so on and on. Those prophetic baseless' ideas are preached by the famous missioner Richard Dockins.

The myth of "advancing forward" are, as many other myths, a tool to serve a deep emotional feeling. Myths are a tool that give you a reason to live, the myth of marching forward gives the fundamental atheist a reason to believe they are a part of a long march "from darkness to light", according to them. This religion is wrong in it's base claim: religions are only a tool to justify things, when you don't use religion to justify yourself, you'll find an other way. That's a circle than will never end, there will be times of low moral and times of high moral; times of peace and times of war.

Maybe the fact that the fundamental Atheist have a low awareness that their myths have a huge gap between it and the reality make them acts so decisive and dogmatic as they are, mostly.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:55:23 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: The new religion of fundamental Atheism
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »
Most atheists are hyocrites in the sense that they are as hostile towards non-atheists as much they claim non-atheists are hostile towards them.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:56:41 PM »
Correct. If they could, they would have been destroying all people thet believe in any religion, especiely the monotheist religions.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 03:03:15 PM »
They think that they are able to live without god. But when they loose a member of the family or they are very ill or in great danger. In short words, they face the cold of death. The greatest part of them will become believers. But then it is too late.  :(

This guy Dawkins is praised by the whole German media. Even so called conservatives are praising him.

They think, that they can use him against the threat of evil Islam. But this is a mistake.

The real question is, like Michael Savage said: Will it be our god, or the [so called] god of islam?

Dawkins propaganda hurts the Synagoge and the Church much more, than the stupid parrot-lemmings in the mosque. The muslimes are too primitive to understand Dawkins argumentations. In addition to that the wasp majority of them are unable even too understand the English language.

This atheism is destroying the states, where it has influence. And this states are ours. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »
That's not the point. Normal Atheists are fine, but fundamental Atheists are arrogant deluded people.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »
Atheism isn't a religion, nor can you convert someone to Atheism. Atheist = as a philosophical view, is the position that either affirms the nonexistence of gods or rejects theism.

Atheists have their own views therefore it's impossible to classify an Atheist specifically because they have their own views on what is morally right and wrong.

They think that they are able to live without G-d. But when they loose a member of the family or they are very ill or in great danger. In short words, they face the cold of death. The greatest part of them will become believers. But then it is too late.  :(

This guy Dawkins is praised by the whole German media. Even so called conservatives are praising him.

They think, that they can use him against the threat of evil Islam. But this is a mistake.

The real question is, like Michael Savage said: Will it be our G-d, or the [so called] G-d of islam?

Dawkins propaganda hurts the Synagoge and the Church much more, than the stupid parrot-lemmings in the mosque. The muslimes are too primitive to understand Dawkins argumentations. In addition to that the wasp majority of them are unable even too understand the English language.

This atheism is destroying the states, where it has influence. And this states are ours. :(

Actually, Atheists handle death pretty much the same way anyone would, how do animals die peacefully? They don't, they just fight to survive as long as possible.

Most Atheists that I know of who follow Richard Dawkins are very aware of death and realize it is a natural process which we cannot stop. Many are part of the Humanist groups and say they want to donate their organs or body for science. They just accept death for what it is.

How do you think Communists felt when they were fighting in wars? Communist official religion was Atheism. How about the Chinese who were executed by the Chinese government in the fields while on their knees with a gun to their head? I don't think they feel anything, rather just knowing "I'm screwed".

I was atheist for quite some time when I lost a family member, but not so much anymore.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 03:19:12 PM by Cohen »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »
Absoulutism is one part of religion's definion. Cohen, I refferd to the fundamental Atheist, and I listed some of their beliefes. They also act very dogmeticly.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »
Without religion which brings about morals the world would self-destruct.....and is starting too with some types of people.

Atheist i'm sorry to say act in some ways like a devil trying to claw doubt into the hearts of those who believe in God.

Do they say that science provides answers?

If so whats the answer to science? Since everything has a source and that source is ONE because it is the root. Science isn't even complete.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 03:27:03 PM »
That's not the point. Normal Atheists are fine, but fundamental Atheists are arrogant deluded people.

My first two sentences are misplaced. Sorry for it.

But the rest of it is directly related to your post.

The sucess of this fundamental atheists, like Dawkins, is directly linked to the islamic threat. The problem is that the leftwing media in my country is pushing him. They want to blame all religions, in order to excuse Islam.

In addition to that, Dawkins propaganda is working only with Jewish and Christian citizens, not with muslimes. The propaganda of Dawkins accelerates the destruction of the free west.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »

Normal Atheists are fundamental atheists that keep to themselves. I think they give up rather then reject.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »

The sucess of this fundamental atheists, like Dawkins, is directly linked to the islamic threat. The problem is that the leftwing media in my country is pushing him. They want to blame all religions, in order to excuse Islam.
Why do you think that ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »
do people know that Dawkins said something not that long ago where he basically said that everything he said until that day wasn't correct, and then he made his new statement (of which im sure he and his followers now belive is 100% the truth, until he comes up with something else to sell new books).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

Why do you think that ?

First because the media in Europe are afraid of attacking the "religion of peace", so it is easier to support positions, which attacking religion in general.

Here is a very good article that is an example for this:
http://www.taz.de/index.php?id=archivseite&dig=2006/12/27/a0156

This leftist newspaper, the taz, loves Islam. They excuse every crime of Muslimes with social causes, rage because of discrimination, the evil USA and Israel etc.

I think this has something to do with selfhate and the fear to be called racists.

The core statement is, that all religions are as evil as Islam. This is a lie and an excuse.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second rightwing newspapers like The World and the FAZ in Germany pushing for the positions of Dawkins. This is the first time, I can remember, that the rightwing newspapers going after the Church and the Synagoge. In addition to that, they introduce some scientists from Israel regulary, who mention that David and Salomo never lived, Judaism is a religion from human-hands, etc.

Because of the terrible history was this before only one year completely unthinkable.

Leftists attacking the religious positions of Christians and Jews openly since I can remember. But that rightwing newspapers jump on this train is completely new.

The increasing Muslime violence and this new trend in conservative newspapers are no accident. They try to use Dawkins position against Islam. But this will never work, because the wasp majority of Muslimes don't read books [except the quran]:(

I have looked for some articles:

1. http://debatte.welt.de/kommentare/23472/religion+vergiftet+die+ganze+welt?highlight=Richard+Dawkins
2. http://www.welt.de/kultur/article1517295/Warum_Religion_berflssig_ist.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 04:42:22 PM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »
dawkins and his cult are really morons, they cant stand up to the truth of the Torah and I would like them to disprove something like this "Divine Information - English" at http://www.divineinformation.com/downloads/default.asp  - no one can.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 02:49:09 PM by Shlomo »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 03:33:56 AM »
Sarah had made a good post, mayority of people have a native inclination towards Evil, only the fear of eaternal punishment in Hell, taken from religius upbringing is holding them in line, especialy now when criminal law is farse... Besides Atheism in twenty century murdered more people than all religions combined, atheism is not answer to violence.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 12:23:22 PM »

Normal Atheists are fundamental atheists that keep to themselves. I think they give up rather then reject.
I don't agree. Normal Atheists are just people who don't believe a thing but don't try to grow a myth and use it as a replacement to religion.

Sarah had made a good post, mayority of people have a native inclination towards Evil, only the fear of eaternal punishment in Hell, taken from religius upbringing is holding them in line, especialy now when criminal law is farse... Besides Atheism in twenty century murdered more people than all religions combined, atheism is not answer to violence.   

It might be true, but Atheist hold, as everyone, the ethics and morals that are dictated by the society they live in. And there were no mess murderes in the name of Atheism, although it might give us a better feeling, it's not true. Nazism murdered because of Nazism's racism and not because of Atheism. Communism murdered in the name of industrial revulotion in the USSR and cultural revulotion in China.

As far as I know Hitler was a catholic, and he always used Catholic messeges in his speeches.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
There is a big issue with "normal" Atheists...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Can you explein ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
The "normal" atheists are as guilty as the "hardcore" atheists.

Do you think God is tolerating this?

We know what will happen
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
I don't agree. Normal Atheists are just people who don't believe a thing but don't try to grow a myth and use it as a replacement to religion.

Their beliefs are exactly the same. If they don't believe in God, they've got to refer to some kind of ideology or explanation otherwise they cannot back up their beliefs of Atheism. Once they think that science is the answer and coincidence shapes the future, they have created a myth....they may not try to spread it like fundamental Atheists.....but the roots are the same and they are tolerating, which equals encouraging.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »
Can you explein ?
Atheism is just as bad as idol worship.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 12:27:47 AM »
Can you explein ?
Atheism is just as bad as idol worship.
Why ?

Their beliefs are exactly the same. If they don't believe in G-d, they've got to refer to some kind of ideology or explanation otherwise they cannot back up their beliefs of Atheism. Once they think that science is the answer and coincidence shapes the future, they have created a myth....they may not try to spread it like fundamental Atheists.....but the roots are the same and they are tolerating, which equals encouraging
There is no beliefe of Atheism, Atheism is non-beliefe. And science can be the answere to a lot of things, it doesn't mean they are wrong.

The "normal" atheists are as guilty as the "hardcore" atheists.

Do you think G-d is tolerating this?

We know what will happen
I think that only people who have a slight beliefe in their minds but choose not to worship god are the people that will punished. So I don't think Atheists will be punished.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 06:02:21 AM »
Why not Dexter? they worship the idols of  "Academic Science", "Humanitarism" "Progreess" "Piss" or "Master Race" "Lebensraum" "deutche volk" on other extreme, the modern idols are not tribal totems made of wood or stone but Ideas.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 06:08:47 AM »
Why not Dexter? they worship the idols of  "Academic Science", "Humanitarism" "Progreess" "Piss" or "Master Race" "Lebensraum" "deutche volk" on other extreme, the modern idols are not tribal totems made of wood or stone but Ideas.   
Ideals are not a religion. While worshiping or being dogmatic to people like Charls Dawkins is some sort of it, trusting in Science, supporting Humanism etc' is not part of a religion.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:04:08 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 03:40:38 PM »
This is an excellent thread.

I truly believe that this is to help destroy the "religious" establishment because they don't like "all those morals and ethics" and wish to get rid of G-d so they can make their own set of rules instead. It's very intellectually dishonest.

Lawrence Kelemen has written an awesome book to tackle this issue called "Permission To Believe - Four Rational Approaches to G-d's Existence":
http://www.feldheim.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=0-994070-55-8

Tons of reviews can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/Permission-Believe-Red-Lawrence-Kelemen/dp/0944070558

I HIGHLY recommend it! It's an amazing, deep, and very scientific book.

"Let it be said that the rejection of G-d's existence ought to strain man's rational credibility even more. We must then assume that the functioning of the world under the sort of mathematical precision that we can only today fully begin to appreciate is a result of coincidence, and that the intricate coordinate functioning of life, from the very lowest forms to man himself is a matter of chance. Certainly, this requires a blind faith of its own." -Rabbi Hayim Halevy Donin
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim