Poll

Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?

Yes.
13 (40.6%)
Absolutely.
8 (25%)
No.
9 (28.1%)
No, you is racist, UMM HMM!
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?  (Read 11542 times)

Offline Dont Tread on Me

• New JTFer
Re: Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2008, 03:09:15 AM »
The Ku Klux Klan was originally just a social group of pranksters. It wasn't until well after the end of the war that it became the organization most recollect.

My forefather fought for the CSA in the 1st Louisiana Cav. and I have immense pride in the Confederate flag. The war was about Southern sovereignty and dignity, that's why we Southerners fought so valiantly to defend our homelands from the Yankee invader.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2008, 08:52:34 AM »
There are still plenty of Confederate flags here that fly on houses and businesses, to me, it's just a symbol of the south and southern values.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2008, 12:13:12 PM »
There are still plenty of Confederate flags here that fly on houses and businesses, to me, it's just a symbol of the south and southern values.

The reason why people hate it is because the KKK have adopetd it as their flag
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »
I love the stars and cross bars... I wish the north would understand it is nothing to do with race.  Only bigots miss use whats its origins was.  The southerners had beautiful women, wonderful kids and men were gentlemen

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2008, 03:59:55 PM »
I love the stars and cross bars... I wish the north would understand it is nothing to do with race.  Only bigots miss use whats its origins was.  The southerners had beautiful women, wonderful kids and men were gentlemen

Stars and bars is actually a different confederate flag, the battle flag you are displaying is commonly referred to as the Dixie flag.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »
That flag is the Naval Jack.  This is the real Confederate flag:

And yes, it should be displayed.

There is ONE flag. American US Flag. I do not agree with how the Southerners have the confederate flag portrayed. Just my personal opinion. I do have to agree that the KKK has adopted it, which is why it is now labeled as 'racist' So, in this degree, I think we have been liberalized, b/c the South has NOT FOUGHT THIS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates