Poll

Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?

Yes.
13 (40.6%)
Absolutely.
8 (25%)
No.
9 (28.1%)
No, you is racist, UMM HMM!
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?  (Read 11563 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Should The Confederate Flag Fly On Capitol Hill?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »
Newman is correct as usual... and, besides............LYNYRD SKYNYRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »
If the South ever rises up again and bring back real Confederate pride,  JTF should support them by all means.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »
The South should be honored.

Look at what happened:
They had no navy, no industry or factories, they were out-numbered and blockaded. The north should have crushed them in less than six months.

Yet, the yankees took more than four years to defeat them! The southerners fought 'til they hadn't a pot to p*ss in or a dram of powder left. Says a lot for southern courage and pride. If America has any hope of survival it will be because of the REAL Americans in the South and West (NOT KKKalifornia) and not the liberal, girlie-men in the North East.

That's an interesting little paradox there since if you want to find the confederate flag or anything with the confederate flag on it, there's no better place to look than KKK and Neo-Nazi stores and organizations which sell this type of paraphernalia.

newman

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »

Look at what happened:
They had no navy, no industry or factories, they were out-numbered and blockaded. The north should have crushed them in less than six months.

Yet, the yankees took more than four years to defeat them! The southerners fought 'til they hadn't a pot to p*ss in or a dram of powder left. Says a lot for southern courage and pride. If America has any hope of survival it will be because of the REAL Americans in the South and West (NOT KKKalifornia) and not the liberal, girlie-men in the North East.

That's an interesting little paradox there since if you want to find the confederate flag or anything with the confederate flag on it, there's no better place to look than KKK and Neo-Nazi stores and organizations which sell this type of paraphernalia.
Baloney!

Another false "therefor" argument. Neo-nazis & kluckers drink beer. Are beer drinkers nazis then? You also find the christian crusifix waved about by many Jew-haters. Are the cross-carrying evangelicals at the pro-Israel rallies Jew-haters, too?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
The Neo Nazis represent nothing what the Confederates stood for, they miss used the whole consept for their own agenda.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »

Look at what happened:

Baloney!

Another false "therefor" argument. Neo-nazis & kluckers drink beer. Are beer drinkers nazis then? You also find the christian crusifix waved about by many Jew-haters. Are the cross-carrying evangelicals at the pro-Israel rallies Jew-haters, too?

Interesting logic you're using there, although I don't think it's a fair and reasonable analogy. But my question is, what makes California KKK land?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »

They abuse the flag just like they abuse just about anything else connected with white culture.

Think of how many far left organizations have said they're following Judaism for comparison. The point being that they say their faith compels them to be liberal. Thankfully this site proves otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:42:38 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 02:59:29 PM »
I think this type of talk is extremely counter-productive to say the very least. Anyone seeing that we're supporting the flying of the Confederate flag will give our enemies ammo to say, "Ah, ya see? Those Zionists are just a bunch of racists and here's the proof!"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »
I think this type of talk is extremely counter-productive to say the very least. Anyone seeing that we're supporting the flying of the Confederate flag will give our enemies ammo to say, "Ah, ya see? Those Zionists are just a bunch of racists and here's the proof!"

The confederate flag is the least of JTF's worries when it comes to being politically incorrect.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 03:46:57 PM »
I'll repeat, the North won the civil war. The union flag of the stars and stripes (which I believe is more esthetic too) is the victor's flag. Like it or not.  Flying the confederate flag side by side the current USA flag on government property is retarded!  the very suggestion of doing such a thing is really dumb and insane!

If any private american wishes to fly a confederate flag alone or next to the USA flag that's perfectly his/her right.  I have no problems with private citizens of the south showing their southern pride and I completely respect them for it.

However, I won't stand idly for a really insane dumb suggestion that the USA flag is equal to the confederate flag. It's like rewriting American history...like the Arabs like to rewrite Israeli and Torah history to cater to their own messed up views.

Where's your sanity guys?! ??? :-[

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »

Not really, if you think the confederate flag stands for slavery, then the American flag or the British flag could be considered just as racist. A flag is just a flag.

The confederates didn't invent racism ya know.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:40:57 PM by Cohen »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »

Not really, if you think the confederate flag stands for slavery, then the American flag or the British flag could be considered just as racist. A flag is just a flag.

Oh? A flag is just a flag? Then in that case, why not just display this on Capital Hill?

Hey! After all, it's "just" a flag!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »

Oh? A flag is just a flag? Then in that case, why not just display this on Capital Hill?

And Germany has changed their flag, did it make a difference? Changing a flag doesn't change it's people or their crimes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

No, the south lost the civil war...treaty signed..now we have a union and to break off from it would be against the constitution created by our forefathers of this country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 05:33:58 PM »
No, the south lost the civil war...treaty signed..now we have a union and to break off from it would be against the constitution created by our forefathers of this country.

First of all, I would like the know the name of the peace treaty that the Confederacy signed with the Union that ended the Civil War.  And secondly, secession is not against the Constitution.  There is no clause in the Constitution forbidding secession, and in fact, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution (the last amendment of the Bill of Rights) state that any powers not delegated to the federal government by the states, or forbidden to the states, are reserved to the states, and to the people.  Since the secession of a state from the Union is not mentioned at all in the Constitution, it is a valid right of the states, since it is covered under the Tenth Amendment.  Secession is also protected under the Ninth Amendment, which states that the Constitution cannot be used to deny rights not enumerated therein.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »

Violating the constitution? Gee that's funny, last I checked our government doesn't follow the constitution which is why so many of our constitutional rights are being violated. I find it particularly odd that we fought the British to become Sovereign and to get away from Taxes (British Tea Party?) yet the government did the exact same thing, you really think the civil war was over slavery? It was much more than that.

newman

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2008, 11:10:30 PM »
The South and West should suceed again! They can have a decent, conservative America and the liberal girlie men in the North East can support all the third worlders they love so much.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 06:21:44 AM »

Violating the constitution? Gee that's funny, last I checked our government doesn't follow the constitution which is why so many of our constitutional rights are being violated. I find it particularly odd that we fought the British to become Sovereign and to get away from Taxes (British Tea Party?) yet the government did the exact same thing, you really think the civil war was over slavery? It was much more than that.

What else caused states to leave the union?

newman

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 06:26:45 AM »

I declare!.............you're insulting the south, boy!!

The confederacy was NOTHING like a nazi regime.

You should be made to squeal like a piggy for making such a comparison.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »
At that time many civilizations had slaves, not just the Confederacy.  In fact 65k blacks had served in the Confederate Army and 13k saw combat.  The point being made is that the Confederate flag represents the South, not slavery.   In fact in 1856 General Robert E. Lee (one of the greatest Condfederate leaders wrote this letter to his wife:

“ ... In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence. ”

newman

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »

“ ... In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence. ”

Great post. O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »
I really don't know. I mean the Conferderate Flag is the simbol of the KKK but I am all in favour of free speach. I am really torn on this one.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
I really don't know. I mean the Conferderate Flag is the simbol of the KKK but I am all in favour of free speach. I am really torn on this one.

Wrong. It's not a symbol of the KKK. The KKK have hijacked it and misused it just as they have done with the christian cross.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »

Wrong, the KKK was created around 1866, the Confederate flag was created before that.

The first flag was the stars and bars

After that came the stainless banner

What is now often called "The Confederate Flag" or "The Confederate Battle Flag" (actually a combination of the Battle Flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design), despite its never having historically represented the CSA as a nation, has become a widely recognized symbol of the South. It is also called the "rebel" or "Dixie" flag, and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars" (the actual "Stars and Bars" is the First National Flag, which used an entirely different design).

In the early- to mid-20th century the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a soldier from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 5th Marine Regiment). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr. (son of Confederate General Simon Buckner), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the Stars and Stripes.[19]

The use of the flag by soldiers came under investigation after some African-American soldiers filed complaints. By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[20] However, the Confederate flag continues to be flown in an unofficial manner by many soldiers. It was seen many times in Korea, Vietnam, and in the Middle East.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 10:51:32 PM »
Sure, I have no problem with the Confederate Flag.  I don't see anything racist about it.  America flies the Stars and Stripes and some people, for some odd reason, think it's racist.  Are we going to stop flying our flags because someone plays the race card?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!