Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself  (Read 41125 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Post a picture of yourself
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2008, 07:17:35 PM »
After you dye it you can cut into little patches and throw them to your female Fans  O0
I have no female friends :( :(

So what is Kelly and I then  :o :o
Cuties
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »
Okay that does it  :o Blonde that is blushing  :-X

:D Yeah we do that sometimes

kelly i personally feel thats it immoral that you are posting bakini pics on this site, my little brother nate keeps begging me to go back to them, but we all know that is a sin, so i have to question you as a moral moderator ;)

I posted a warning, if you looked its your issue ;)

Bad evil woman  :::D :::D :::D

O0 O0 O0

I can see a bakini cat fight emerging here, my brother nate wont know whats hit him....

Good job i bought one of those judeo/christian filter things for the net... ;)

I would suggest moving your brother to saudi...there arent any ankles showing there ;)

So you are suggesting my innocent brother converts to islam, this thread gets more violent as we speak... :o

no im suggesting he move to saudi, my brother lived there for a year and he is FAR from being a muslim, one doesnt have to be a muslim to live in saudi, but its either that or him walking around in a blindfold.....perhaps a monestary, just trying to be helpful ;)
Ive raised my son correctly, I dont have to worry about him being corrupted by a person at the beach.

Kiwi

« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »
After you dye it you can cut into little patches and throw them to your female Fans  O0
I have no female friends :( :(

So what is Kelly and I then  :o :o
Cuties

:-[ you just saved yourself  ^-^

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:03 PM »
Corruption is so underrated in Relationships   8;)
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
rIGHT HERE IS HOW IT GOES.

The poster boy of jtf has to be me, obviously i will only be his side kick, as he reigns supreme, but for the future of jtf, i have to be the posterboy for these reasons...

1) i am genetically 100 percent perfect in every way shape and form..

2) I am the most cultured and educated on this forum after chaim, my knowledge is second to none.

3) I am the highest earner on here per annum

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
I love the beach walk around look at the sites O0 :laugh:Oh yes i also love swimming
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
Corruption is so underrated in Relationships   8;)

Corruption don't know what you mean  ;)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2008, 07:22:47 PM »
 ;)
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »

The poster boy of jtf has to be me, obviously i will only be his side kick, as he reigns supreme, but for the future of jtf, i have to be the posterboy for these reasons...

2) I am the most cultured and educated on this forum after chaim, my knowledge is second to none.

you forgot to add how modest you are.  8;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
I love the beach walk around look at the sites O0 :laugh:Oh yes i also love swimming

Hey me too, and imagine my surprise when people are wearing bathing suits and not snow suits...go figure ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »

Hey me too, and imagine my surprise when people are wearing bathing suits and not snow suits...go figure ;)
Whut bathing suits!! they must be nuts on a hot beach ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
Wait a minute I thought those were optional?  :o

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »

you forgot to add how modest you are.  8;)

Not really, like chaim says, this forum is about truth, i will proudly state the truth, ad i challenge anyone to argue or debunk my current reasons as to why i should be the posterboy of jtf...

Ill await someones weak attempt at a rebuttal but i warn you lot, it will be near impossible.....

Kiwi

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

Whut bathing suits!! they must be nuts on a hot beach ;D

:::D :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »
When i was about 15 they had a nude beach about 5 miles from my house all summer me and my friends you walk down to that beach :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
And now you have fond memories how nice  :P

Kiwi

« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2008, 07:30:43 PM »
When i was about 15 they had a nude beach about 5 miles from my house all summer me and my friends you walk down to that beach :D

We have a few of them here, right beside the beach of walking the dogs  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »
And now you have fond memories how nice  :P
Yes it was looking :(

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

Lol noooo way Id never go to one of those :o

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »
there are about as many pics in here as ther are sightings of the loch ness monster, this is pathetic....

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »
Lets keep it clean.

While gentiles don't have any modesty rules besides sexual morality from the Noahide laws, there are Jewish people here and you are all supposed to be examples for JTF (since you are posting on a religious forum).

A woman who wears very little clothing to get attention tells others that her soul isn't good enough. She has to use her body to compensate. Every man she makes lust, she is responsible for her part while he is responsible for his and they all will answer to Hashem.

Adam and Eve made clothes because they wanted to say "I am more than my body. I am a soul."  Let's respect the forum but more so... let's respect ourselves.

Sexual purity in thought is almost nonexistent within the western world and it appears that it's almost nonexistent in here. The muslims take it way too far and the west just pretends that there are no rules because they prefer to act like animals who foam at the mouth for sex. Let's act human in here.

Chaim has addressed the issue of woman at the beach numerous times.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

3 blocks from my house was the beach but i had to walk 5 miles to that beach

Shot at 2010-01-03

Just Erica

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »
[quoteEvery man she makes lust, ][/quote] that sounds like Jimmy Carter he had lust in his heart

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2008, 07:37:26 PM »
You have to have a myspace acct to view others photos dont you?
no althoug mine is set to private

wait that's you?!  damn you're huge!  glad you are on our side.

btw, i'm on facebook.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein