Author Topic: is russia for real?  (Read 9758 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
The truth,justice and Serbian way

kellymaureen

Re: is russia for real?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »
I wonder who they are referring to as their "allies"....iran?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »
no serbia!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »
this is good news for serbia and kosovo!

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »
Russia is providing iran with nuclear fuel :-\
Thats not good news for anyone

Not sure if they would use nukes or not, I saw a documentary showing the sad state of their nuclear facilities.  Though if they nuked iran I would be quite thrilled ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
I strongly suggest that Russia be taken at her word; at face value.

Russia is no pushover, neither today nor in the past.

She's been invaded three times, and destroyed the invading armies three times.

Russia's capabilities in science and art are cutting edge.

And W has done nothing but jerk Russia around at every opportunity; the latest being surrounding Russia with Western missiles, while announcing that the U.S. and the UN are creating a new Muslim Terror State out of "Kosova" by stealing Christian Serbian Land of the same importantance to the Serbs as is Jerusalem to the Jews, and giving it over to Croatian Al-Qaeda Hezbollah murderers who were Hitler's allies during WWII.  Which is bad enough, in and of itself, but a cause for war to Russia, who has been traditionally allied with Serbs for quite a long time, and who have declared quite openly and forcefully, that if the West attempts to divide Serbia and create a new Muslim Terror State, that Russia will come to Serbia's defense militarily.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

And W has done nothing but jerk Russia around at every opportunity; the latest being surrounding Russia with Western missiles, while announcing that the U.S. and the UN are creating a new Muslim Terror State out of "Kosova" by stealing Christian Serbian Land of the same importantance to the Serbs as is Jerusalem to the Jews, and giving it over to Croatian Al-Qaeda Hezbollah murderers who were Hitler's allies during WWII.  Which is bad enough, in and of itself, but a cause for war to Russia, who has been traditionally allied with Serbs for quite a long time, and who have declared quite openly and forcefully, that if the West attempts to divide Serbia and create a new Muslim Terror State, that Russia will come to Serbia's defense militarily.
O0 you got it!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »
russia would never help iran,it is just politic to contra usa politic to prove them self that they are n.1.they don't like muslims,they have been fighting them for long time!i realy wish that this change usa politic towarad serbs and kosovo,i realy pray to g-d for this!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »
Wait and see

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
russia would never help iran,it is just politic to contra usa politic to prove them self that they are n.1.they don't like muslims,they have been fighting them for long time!i realy wish that this change usa politic towarad serbs and kosovo,i realy pray to g-d for this!

I hope that the US changes its policies also....really I do
Russia has said they have delivered nuclear fuel to iran, it could be that its just for money or something else who knows.  
http://en.rian.ru/world/20080118/97279424.html

I know that Russia has problems with muslims, I sat and watched Beslan unfold in horror and tears....and I was disappointed with Russias response, they should have gone in and crushed the muslims once and for all....I have to say also that Im disappointed with the US response to 911 also, we are playing games with them in afganistan and iraq..."nation building" (which is a laugh of course) when we should be at WAR .

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »
I am interested in learning more about the Serbian-Russian relationship?
Why do the Serbs love the Russians? And is it vice versa? Is it perhaps of their history, with both allying up to fight the turks?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 10:23:23 PM »
Husar will answer that one the best if he here today!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
Why do the Serbs love the Russians? And is it vice versa? Is it perhaps of their history, with both allying up to fight the turks?
we are orthodox as they are.Serbia has 10 mil people russia around 280 mil,so in a way little brother looking for big brother.Trougt history we were always looking for help from them.They are something that we always wanted to be. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »
Russia, yet another place that should have been nepalmed!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 11:49:46 PM »
What about Russian Mafia!
Are they doing honest work now!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:51:47 PM by Boyana »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »
why?

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
why?
Yeah I dont agree with that

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 01:02:57 AM »
why?
Yeah I dont agree with that

Sorry, sorry, I'll try to cheer up!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 07:43:29 AM »

"Braca po krvi i po vijeri"
Serbs and Russians.
We are only brothers by religion and by blood with the Russian.
We are both Orthodox and we are both Slavic.

We have no closer nation than the Russians.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 08:13:58 AM »
Russia is arming Shia musslime in Iran, Syria and Hezbollah and thus HAMAS. USA is arming Suni muSSlime in Saudi Barbaria, Egipt and FATAH Both Are doing this for oil and money. Whose is worse false friend or true enemy? If you Serbs belive in Putin's love to SERBIA YOU'RE MORE DELUDED THAN OLMERT TYPE ISRAELIS BELIVING IN BUSH.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »
Russia is arming Shia musslime in Iran, Syria and Hezbollah and thus HAMAS. USA is arming Suni muSSlime in Saudi Barbaria, Egipt and FATAH Both Are doing this for oil and money. Whose is worse false friend or true enemy? If you Serbs belive in Putin's love to SERBIA YOU'RE MORE DELUDED THAN OLMERT TYPE ISRAELIS BELIVING IN BUSH.
we now,but this time it is in our faver!so...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »
Right now the US and EU authorities are planning with for example Poland to launce a missile defense system.

I think this is Russia’s reaction to the planning of the establishment of the missile system around Russia’s borders.

Does the west really need this rocket system near the borders with Russia?
This is just an other provocation and it is bringing the whole continent in danger.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »

Good post O0 O0 O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 05:45:14 AM »
Right now the US and EU authorities are planning with for example Poland to launce a missile defense system.

I think this is Russia’s reaction to the planning of the establishment of the missile system around Russia’s borders.

Does the west really need this rocket system near the borders with Russia?
This is just an other provocation and it is bringing the whole continent in danger.

USA needs missile defence system of which Polish and Czech instalations are only small parts becouse Russia is giving the Iranian Mullahs the resources and means to build nulear weapons so Ruskies can protest at will :D... Besides they don't have the right to threaten or  blackmail us becouse we build defencive weapon which cannot harm Russia on on our souvereign territory this is old Soviet style Russian imperialism.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 06:39:37 AM »
and new style US globalism:P you are being a hypocrite when you defend Americas policy in northern Europe:P