Author Topic: Woohoo! NY Giants in the superbowl!!!  (Read 4459 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Woohoo! NY Giants in the superbowl!!!
« on: January 20, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »
I know this is completely inappropriate for JTF,  but WOOHOO!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Woohoo! NY Giants in the superbowl!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 10:36:10 PM »
Good job by them, but not a Giant fan, so I'm not that happy about it.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:38:47 PM »
wonderful....a bunch of ignorant schwarzas who are overpaid millions of dollars won..They're getting millions and we're just getting by..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 10:41:03 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »
Not really, considering the majority of the people on the forum are from New York.   ;)

I'm not a big Giants fan, but it was a great game and the Giants definitely deserved to win.

How awesome would that be if the Mannings become back to back Super Bowl champions?

I'll be rooting for NY in the Super Bowl along with all the NYC JTFers.   O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 10:42:19 PM »
I repeat: 

BIG DEAL....a bunch of ignorant schwarzas who are overpaid millions of dollars won..They're getting millions and we're just getting by..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 10:43:22 PM »
wonderful....a bunch of ignorant schwarzas who are overpaid millions of dollars won..They're getting millions and we're just getting by..

that's an uglymonkey

but a bunch of players are white too...so you're not completely right about teh schwvatzas...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 10:43:50 PM »
Oh no...

(I have a friend who's a huge Giants fan, and he's one of those types that's going to call me at 4 in the morning screaming, "GIANTS WON!  GIANTS WON!")

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »
wonderful....a bunch of ignorant schwarza who are overpaid millions of dollars won..They're getting millions and we're just getting by..

We don't watch the schvartzas for their genius or intelligence, just like we don't care about scientists for their tackling ability. 

As for the belief that they're overpaid, the reason they're paid so well is because their roles are highly valued by the free-market.  They're not overpaid, considering the millions of people in the U.S. who love football and pay good money to see it.  You can argue that people shouldn't hold sports figures in such high esteem, but in no way are these guys overpaid, they're just extremely highly valued by society. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »
I repeat: 

BIG DEAL....a bunch of ignorant schwarzas who are overpaid millions of dollars won..They're getting millions and we're just getting by..

so then you are jealous...of ignorant schwartzas

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »
I repeat: 

Sure I'm jealous, and also horrified...like chaim said:"There are too many beer bellied idiots watching these black giraffs"...and thus giving them these millions of dollars

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »
I repeat: 

Sure I'm jealous, and also horrified...like chaim said:"There are too many beer bellied idiots watching these black giraffs"...and thus giving them these millions of dollars

Ok so then you wish you were playing football making millions...what's the difference? Don't bother them, they won't bother you.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 10:53:54 PM »
there's nothing wrong with playing football. But if your hobby is watching a bunch of apes doing it...society's really in trouble :'( :'(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 10:54:53 PM »
there's nothing wrong with playing football. But if your hobby is watching a bunch of apes doing it...society's really in trouble :'( :'(

not my hobby...but since it's teh playoffs and the superbowl, i will watch it and hopefully enjoy it...

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »

that's an uglymonkey

[/quote]

what monkey? That's Farakhan

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
I repeat: 

At least sports gives schvartzas something to do and something to aspire to.  G-d knows what they would do if they didn't have sports to vent their energy and frustration.  There would probably be much more crime and anti-social behavior.  Let's face it, most of these types aren't cut out for any type of intellectual achievement whatsoever, so at least sports pacifies them and captures their attention.  Better that than raping, mugging and robbing. 

Blacks are pretty much horrible at every single area of human endeavor on the planet, we can at least appreciate their ability excel at sports, it's the only thing they're decent at. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 10:56:34 PM »

that's an uglymonkey

what monkey? That's Farakhan
[/quote]

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...dont say that name....

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 10:56:51 PM »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »
   I always route against New Jersey. Of course I don't route for any pro-football team. Hopefully the Patriots didn't also make it to the superbowl.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 10:57:52 PM »
   I always route against New Jersey. Of course I don't route for any pro-football team. Hopefully the Patriots didn't also make it to the superbowl.

they did

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
I repeat: 

At least sports gives schvartzas something to do and something to aspire to.  G-d knows what they would do if they didn't have sports to vent their energy and frustration.  There would probably be much more crime and anti-social behavior.  Let's face it, most of these types aren't cut out for any type of intellectual achievement whatsoever, so at least sports pacifies them and captures their attention.  Better that than raping, mugging and robbing. 

Blacks are pretty much horrible at every single area of human endeavor on the planet, we can at least appreciate their ability excel at sports, it's the only thing they're decent at. 

yea, if they weren't doing sports maybe many of them would be safely in jail..WE really need sports to pacify them...great idea.....yea RIGHT

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 11:00:20 PM »
LET'S MAKE SOME MORE SWARTZA MILLIONAIRES...THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »
LET'S MAKE SOME MORE SWARTZA MILLIONAIRES...THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF...

ok don't watch the superbowl..do somethign else...

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »

That's like saying,"OK, don't bother the Nazis, do something else." ......But to a lesser degree of course.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 11:04:42 PM »

That's like saying,"OK, don't bother the Nazis, do something else." ......But to a lesser degree of course.

ummm..way less... Football players are not nazis..you are ust as close to being a Nazi, Gd forbid, than football players.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »
believe me Dr. Dan, most people think that the Giants represent them as new yorkers, but the majority of those schwartzas could give a hoot about their fans. And I hope to G-d they don't represent New York..