Author Topic: Muslims Majority in Russia in 40 Years  (Read 9246 times)

admin

Muslims Majority in Russia in 40 Years
« on: December 03, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »
02:31 Dec 04, '06 / 13 Kislev 5767

(IsraelNN.com) Muslims will be the majority sector in Russia by mid-century, if current population trends continued, according to a report in the Toronto Star. Fears of Muslim violence already have led to riots against what some call the "Islamification" of Russia.

Muslim leaders in Moscow have failed in recent attempts to receive permission to build more mosques for the capital's 2.5 million Muslims. One of the mosques was allowed to function during the Soviet repression of religion during most of the 20th century.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Muslims Majority in Russia in 40 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 11:09:08 AM »
02:31 Dec 04, '06 / 13 Kislev 5767

(IsraelNN.com) Muslims will be the majority sector in Russia by mid-century, if current population trends continued, according to a report in the Toronto Star. Fears of Muslim violence already have led to riots against what some call the "Islamification" of Russia.

Muslim leaders in Moscow have failed in recent attempts to receive permission to build more mosques for the capital's 2.5 million Muslims. One of the mosques was allowed to function during the Soviet repression of religion during most of the 20th century.

The race wars are coming...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 12:00:47 AM »
Russia has a dangerously low birth rate too. Might be worth noting that it was one of the first countries to legalize abortion.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 09:10:24 AM »
If Muslims take control of Russia's atomic secrets, there could be a nuclear Holocaust and a new Cold War. The Soviet Union destroyed Russia by taking religion away from the average Russian and now the only people there who care about their religion are The Muslim Nazis.

I am thinking more or less the same thing.  If we think that the Soviet Union was bad, just wait until Russia goes Islamic.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
Islam is a vicious cult that must be destroyed by any means neccessary. They must be rounded up and exiled to where they can live in the stone age. I loathe these animals, If Putin had any nuts he would round them up a shot every single one of them. I will donate some bullets if need be. DEATH TO ISLAM AND ITS FOLLOWERS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »
Might be an improvement over the current Russia. Islamic societies don't generally tend to have cultures substantially more advanced than those of the camels they love to rape. White ethnic Russians, on the other hand, have produced more nuclear weapons than all the rest of the world combined. And don't forget that Russia gave Pakistan and Iran the bomb.

Answer this as though you were a soldier: would you rather fight 50,000 of Putin's soldiers or 50,000 of Assad's?

Russians and Muslims both deserve to fry, but I'd be a lot more scared of the Russians. And I can't say I will be especially grieved to see the nation that brought us the Protocols and 1500 years of the most savage anti-Semitism on the planet dismembered by the monsters it's enabled for more than fifty years.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:06:51 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 11:42:21 PM »
Its actually a rather Romantic notion, of a nation being destroyed by the monsters they created...
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 12:15:52 AM »
It will serve them right.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 02:06:33 PM »
It's fitting punishment for Pogroms, Comunism, Russian shovinist Imperialism and Abortion treated as method of anti concetption; Putin is fake Christian who is arming the Iranians and Syrians against Israel and USA.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
It's fitting punishment for Pogroms, Comunism, Russian shovinist Imperialism and Abortion treated as method of anti concetption; Putin is fake Christian who is arming the Iranians and Syrians against Israel and USA.

You're 100% right.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 02:08:56 PM »
I don't think the Russians will be taken by Islam so easily.

After all, they defeated the Nazis.

The Russians aren't soft and spoiled like we are in the West.  They have no political correctness, nor do they have any problem killing their enemies.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:10:48 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:10 PM »

The Russians aren't soft and spoiled like we are in the West.  They have no political correctness, nor do they have any problem killing their enemies.

Yeah; Problem is that we're seems to be their enemies now.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »
Putin is still a communist and he loves the moslem more then Christians, just not the chechen moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

Trouble is, 70 years of communism might have damaged them beyond repair. Many Russians today just want to get drunk on Vodka and go for a swim in the sub-zero Volga river where they end up drowned.

Offline Heroic_Serb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
Russia has a dangerously low birth rate too. Might be worth noting that it was one of the first countries to legalize abortion.

wow en dansker:)

yes they have a low birth rate, plus alot of russians die of drinking . that is the two main reasons why they might become a minority in russia, god forbid.

in their own country.. and moslems are the only people on this earth that gets so meny kids.. its so nasty..
What the Vatican is to the Catholics, The Wailing Wall to the Jews.. Kosovo Is to the Serbs.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 04:49:15 AM »
Its actually a rather Romantic notion, of a nation being destroyed by the monsters they created...

You're saying they didn't consider non-Muslims infidels, before Russia got involved in Afghanistan?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 06:21:35 AM »
As russias friend and isreals I cant say anything. Russia has stood up for us since 1300 against the turks. The russians hate muslims. The Mongol invaders were muslim, They kicked their asses. It's a shame that russians and jews don't get along otherwise we would have a powerful trinity

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 04:38:16 PM »
The Russians blame the jews for communism. I guess they have a right to since Karl Marx was once a jew (but he turned atheist if I remember right).

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Islam is a vicious cult that must be destroyed by any means neccessary. They must be rounded up and exiled to where they can live in the stone age. I loathe these animals, If Putin had any nuts he would round them up a shot every single one of them. I will donate some bullets if need be. DEATH TO ISLAM AND ITS FOLLOWERS.

I second that!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 04:54:46 PM »
Karl Marx was a son of jewish convert to christianity; himself an atheist, and for every kike in bolshevik movement there were ten goyim. Stalin was educated in ortodox seminary for priests  and he purged communist party from minorities from thiertis; that why the leftist are talking about stalinist not communist crimes; he was good at killing comies too ;D. In fifties the party was almost Juden frie. ::) 

Love your Enemy

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »

I was disappointed that didnt happen after Beslan, after seeing those horrifying images of the children attacked by scuzlims I was sure that Russia would have been more ruthless.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 06:52:49 AM »

I was disappointed that didnt happen after Beslan, after seeing those horrifying images of the children attacked by scuzlims I was sure that Russia would have been more ruthless.

Osetians are descendents of iranic Allans although ortodox not muslim; Russian goverment don't care much about ethnic Russians and dont give a s... about minorities.

Love your Enemy