Author Topic: Jewish student attacked  (Read 3786 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish student attacked
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »
Chabad has a saying "We don't hit. We don't use our hands."

Better they should learn from the Satmar who smash Puerto Ricans over the head with monkey wrenches.
Ever heard of the Maccabees?  (I guess they're Shomrim now...)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:28 PM »
Are there many police patrolling these areas?

newman

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »

Better they should learn from the Satmar who smash Puerto Ricans over the head with monkey wrenches.

On this issue I agree firmly with the satmars!

If Kahane (ZT'L) stood for anything it obliterating that awful, ghetto mentallity of "don't hit, don't fight, be a nice-Jewish-boy"!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

If Kahane (ZT'L) stood for anything it obliterating that awful, ghetto mentallity of "don't hit, don't fight, be a nice-Jewish-boy"!
As a Chabadnik, I wouldn't hit either...

I'd carry a gun!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »

I'd carry a gun!

When Moses saw that dirty egyptian abusing his fellow Jews he bashed his brains in then burried the SOB in a hole before he stunk up the joint! Moses was no 'nice Jewish boy'.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »

I'd carry a gun!

When Moses saw that dirty egyptian abusing his fellow Jews he bashed his brains in then burried the SOB in a hole before he stunk up the joint! Moses was no 'nice Jewish boy'.
Well, not exactly.  Most opinions (or at least Rashi's, I believe) say that he uttered the Yud Kay Vov Kay and the man was killed.  But nevertheless, still the same message.

newman

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

I'd carry a gun!

Well, not exactly.  Most opinions (or at least Rashi's, I believe) say that he uttered the Yud Kay Vov Kay and the man was killed.  But nevertheless, still the same message.
Well anyway, the point is that real Jews like Moshe, Joshua, David and Judah Maccabee weren't sqeamish about wacking a few Jew-haters.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »
Well, they tried.