Author Topic: Erica is back?  (Read 4259 times)

Just Erica

Re: Erica is back?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:03 PM »
what's VERY disturbing is the warm welcoming party she received. I guess popular culture of loving traitors has grown into our JTF members
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too! 

I think he's referring to the anti-Chaim and anti-JTF YouTube video she made a little while back.
Yes, calling Chaim a "terrorist". Why the hell are we allowing her here!!!!!!!!! Damn it people, are you all awake...shake of the seeds lliberalism!!

like i was implying...if we ignore her, then all will be fine...i just happened to notice that she posted her myspace link with her photos and wondered, "erica can't get enough of us...oh well..."
The title of the thread was "Post a picture of yourself" right? I have nothing to hide. That's why I posted my pictures via Myspace which is open for everyone to see anyway.

it's not that...just that you vowed to go away forever, but you can't get enough of us...find it to be flattering for JTF that our message resonates with you.
It's not the message, it's the debate, Dr. Dan. I like a bunch of people here. I don't like some other's here. I respect some and yet I wouldn't trust others to babysit my kids for me (with qualifications) because I know what they think of black people. We're each other's antagonist here, I think. I'm not the only person who disagrees with someone on this site and that's comforting to me. Cookie- cutter isn't my style. (Before anyone takes offense, I don't subscribe to the "If you think like us, then you're part of the fold." thing.

well, whatever do your thang...

I'll leave you to the wolves...if any decide to come out for blood..LOL...

Enjoy
I've been chewed up and spat out, Dr. Dan. I'm not afraid of anyone here.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:11 PM »
what's VERY disturbing is the warm welcoming party she received. I guess popular culture of loving traitors has grown into our JTF members
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too! 

I think he's referring to the anti-Chaim and anti-JTF YouTube video she made a little while back.
Yes, calling Chaim a "terrorist". Why the hell are we allowing her here!!!!!!!!! Damn it people, are you all awake...shake of the seeds lliberalism!!

like i was implying...if we ignore her, then all will be fine...i just happened to notice that she posted her myspace link with her photos and wondered, "erica can't get enough of us...oh well..."
The title of the thread was "Post a picture of yourself" right? I have nothing to hide. That's why I posted my pictures via Myspace which is open for everyone to see anyway.

it's not that...just that you vowed to go away forever, but you can't get enough of us...find it to be flattering for JTF that our message resonates with you.
It's not the message, it's the debate, Dr. Dan. I like a bunch of people here. I don't like some other's here. I respect some and yet I wouldn't trust others to babysit my kids for me (with qualifications) because I know what they think of black people. We're each other's antagonist here, I think. I'm not the only person who disagrees with someone on this site and that's comforting to me. Cookie- cutter isn't my style. (Before anyone takes offense, I don't subscribe to the "If you think like us, then you're part of the fold." thing.

Enjoy
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »

Enjoy

no of course not..it's just a forum and of virtual people...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
I'm not afraid of anyone here.

Not even me, come on not even a little bit???

Damn I need to work on that more........................................... :(

:-\ :-\ :-\

Oh well can't win them all.  :::D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

Skippy, I can assure you that, even if Erica isn't, everyone else is very, very afraid of you.  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »
I'm glad too, it's good to have everyones point of view.
Welcome back Erica maybe now the forum will get some life back into it.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 10:18:43 PM »

Skippy, I can assure you that, even if Erica isn't, everyone else is very, very afraid of you.  ;)
Now that's funny, a few of us aren't Baa Baa Baa

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 10:24:14 PM »

Well Im absolutely terrified of you....Ive had nightmares...actually heard the Qantas jets flying over my house :o  :D

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »
she's nobody to fear to be honest...
I really am not anyone to fear. Anyone who fears me or my opinions are afraid of their own shadow. All I am is someone with different opinions on this site. I've never spammed. I've never popped in spewing unintelligent jargon about nothing. I've never trolled these boards. I've been as vocal as the next person. So don't fear me. I'm human just like each of you.
yes, you can add calling our Hero Chaim a "terrorist"
What is this a cult "Hero" Chaim is not our hero and I don't think he would want to be called that, he is the leader of a movement with a good cause, to save America and Israel.

Just Erica

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »

Sorry Skippy, not even you. :( You can try your best though. I won't deny you that. ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 10:41:45 PM »

Enjoy

no of course not..it's just a forum and of virtual people...
Virtual people with real feelings and opinions....still real people to me.

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »

That's good I try  ^-^

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

Sorry Skippy, not even you. :( You can try your best though. I won't deny you that. ;)

That was my best  :( All joking aside Erica I don't mind you at all  ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »

Well Im absolutely terrified of you....Ive had nightmares...actually heard the Qantas jets flying over my house :o  :D

:::D :::D :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 03:32:21 AM »

That was my best  :( All joking aside Erica I don't mind you at all  ;)
:) Thank you. I appreciate that.