Author Topic: Erica is back?  (Read 4260 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Erica is back?
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »
well HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Erica is back?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »
She does liven things up.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »
where does she post? i haven't seen any of her stuff.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »
She can't get enough of us she had to show back.. Affirmative Action
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 08:02:30 PM »
We grew on her I guess..

Not a bad thing.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »
She made some posts in the "post your picture" thread, and then guess where else?

That's right, the affirmative action people subforum.  Surprise surprise.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:14:08 PM »
We grew on her I guess..

Not a bad thing.

;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 08:19:40 PM »
She made some posts in the "post your picture" thread, and then guess where else?

That's right, the affirmative action people subforum.  Surprise surprise.   ;)

hehe, i haven't even looked in that section.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »
what's VERY disturbing is the warm welcoming party she received. I guess popular culture of loving traitors has grown into our JTF members

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »
what's VERY disturbing is the warm welcoming party she received. I guess popular culture of loving traitors has grown into our JTF members

I guess so Boer :o ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 08:23:56 PM »
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too!  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too!  
has it not been agreed over and over again, that one can't debate with these people?
Glad she is back - What sort of gladness is that? Glad for competition, or gladness of a "friend"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too! 

I think he's referring to the anti-Chaim and anti-JTF YouTube video she made a little while back.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »
she's nobody to fear to be honest...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »
No Boeregeneraal - you can have a spirited discussion with Erica without it becoming a WAR!  Sorry - but I'm glad she is back too! 

I think he's referring to the anti-Chaim and anti-JTF YouTube video she made a little while back.
Yes, calling Chaim a "terrorist". Why the hell are we allowing her here!!!!!!!!! Damn it people, are you all awake...shake of the seeds lliberalism!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

Yes, calling Chaim a "terrorist". Why the hell are we allowing her here!!!!!!!!! Damn it people, are you all awake...shake of the seeds lliberalism!!

like i was implying...if we ignore her, then all will be fine...i just happened to notice that she posted her myspace link with her photos and wondered, "erica can't get enough of us...oh well..."

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

like i was implying...if we ignore her, then all will be fine...i just happened to notice that she posted her myspace link with her photos and wondered, "erica can't get enough of us...oh well..."
The title of the thread was "Post a picture of yourself" right? I have nothing to hide. That's why I posted my pictures via Myspace which is open for everyone to see anyway.

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »
I really am not anyone to fear. Anyone who fears me or my opinions are afraid of their own shadow. All I am is someone with different opinions on this site. I've never spammed. I've never popped in spewing unintelligent jargon about nothing. I've never trolled these boards. I've been as vocal as the next person. So don't fear me. I'm human just like each of you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 08:55:04 PM »

The title of the thread was "Post a picture of yourself" right? I have nothing to hide. That's why I posted my pictures via Myspace which is open for everyone to see anyway.

it's not that...just that you vowed to go away forever, but you can't get enough of us...find it to be flattering for JTF that our message resonates with you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 08:55:55 PM »
I really am not anyone to fear. Anyone who fears me or my opinions are afraid of their own shadow. All I am is someone with different opinions on this site. I've never spammed. I've never popped in spewing unintelligent jargon about nothing. I've never trolled these boards. I've been as vocal as the next person. So don't fear me. I'm human just like each of you.

riiiiight...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 08:58:24 PM »

I guess so Boer :o ;D
Erica could never be a traitor because from the very start she put her cards on the table as to what her position was. It would be impossible for her to be a traitor for the simple reason that  she opposed many of our positions from the very start. This said she has always followed the rules of the forum and has always acted correctly when  postings to other members. She argues her viewpoints and in so doing gives us the opportunity to argue ours. The video's where she attacked Chaim and JTF are what originally bought her to JTF. I know of no others she has recently made. I was one of the folks that was glad to see her return last week also. Let me assure you I take our movement very seriously and am not about to let anyone mess with it. I don't think Erica is here to do that.  Erica exposes her view point and position and we should not fear what she has to say. Our message is better. The forum would get very boring and stale if we all agreed with one another.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »
yes, you can add calling our Hero Chaim a "terrorist"

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »

it's not that...just that you vowed to go away forever, but you can't get enough of us...find it to be flattering for JTF that our message resonates with you.
It's not the message, it's the debate, Dr. Dan. I like a bunch of people here. I don't like some other's here. I respect some and yet I wouldn't trust others to babysit my kids for me (with qualifications) because I know what they think of black people. We're each other's antagonist here, I think. I'm not the only person who disagrees with someone on this site and that's comforting to me. Cookie- cutter isn't my style. (Before anyone takes offense, I don't subscribe to the "If you think like us, then you're part of the fold." thing.

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 09:07:39 PM »
yes, you can add calling our Hero Chaim a "terrorist"
I came back a month ago (viewing) to find a topic which asked the question "Do you think what Chaim did was a terrorist act?" ... a few said that the act was terroristic but that Chaim himself wasn't a terrorist. I now side with them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

It's not the message, it's the debate, Dr. Dan. I like a bunch of people here. I don't like some other's here. I respect some and yet I wouldn't trust others to babysit my kids for me (with qualifications) because I know what they think of black people. We're each other's antagonist here, I think. I'm not the only person who disagrees with someone on this site and that's comforting to me. Cookie- cutter isn't my style. (Before anyone takes offense, I don't subscribe to the "If you think like us, then you're part of the fold." thing.

well, whatever do your thang...

I'll leave you to the wolves...if any decide to come out for blood..LOL...

Enjoy