Author Topic: A VERY UGLY SCHVARTZAH MUZZIE DEFENDS (RUPAUL) RON PAUL  (Read 2447 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: A VERY UGLY SCHVARTZAH MUZZIE DEFENDS (RUPAUL) RON PAUL
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 04:17:24 PM »
Didn't this pig at one time condem Chaim's videos?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
Didn't this pig at one time condem Chaim's videos?
i DON'NT REMEMBER I THINK THAT GUY IS AN ATHEIST
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »
I will go and look for it, I am sure I can remember that this desert monkey did condemn JTF videos and Chaim in particular.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
IT'S POSSIBLE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »
Master Wolf you are right. He made a video about Chaim and JTF.

We have discussed it.

Click for the thread here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12908.0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »
On his home page this he says is his beleifs           

Personality: An Outcast Kabbalist Spinoziste Pantheon Hexalingual 150 PPH Automath

http://youtube.com/profile?user=obaidkarki

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 04:44:40 PM »
Why are a lot of gentiles so attrackted by this Kaballah-issue?  ???

Has Spinoza something to do with Kaballah?

I thought Spinoza was a Deist, who don't believe in the scriptures of Judaism.

Perhaps this Arab became nuts. He writes on his page, that he is fired by his employer. :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »
Why are a lot of gentiles so attrackted by this Kaballah-issue?  ???

Has Spinoza something to do with Kaballah?

I thought Spinoza was a Deist, who don't believe in the scriptures of Judaism.

Perhaps this Arab became nuts. He writes on his page, that he is fired by his employer. :::D
He is a real; nut :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
Have you ever seen something like that?

I think he is looking for a new job  :D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »
Did it say Dubai?  The home of Al Arabiya???

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »
Do you believe his curriculum vitae? ???

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »

Ah, he's harmless.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »
He is so damn ugly.. All these Muzzies look like if a camel squatted in the desert and gave birth to these sand rodents.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »

Ah, he's harmless.

This man is NOT harmless.  To start with, he is a Muslim apologist.  He may poke fun at the shi'ite sect and insist they are wrong, but he is still an Islamist and has engaged in Koranic apologetics in the discussions under his movies.  Now this is not a big deal because there are plenty of Muslims out there and some making youtube videos.  Fine.  The problem is he claims to be a "spinozist" ie, he follows Baruch Spinoza, Jewish apostate, a heretic that was excommunicated by the rabbis for his anti-Jewish ideas and considered the father of modern-day "biblical criticism."  ie Spinoza is evil.  I have seen conversations under this guy's videos where he suggests that no man is able to "decrypt" the sacred texts of Islam and X-ianity and Judaism etc, only a Spinoza could do that... Something totally off-the-wall like that.  He is a Replacement Theologian of the worst kind.  Don't be fooled and led into his trap like all Replacement Theologians attempt to do as if all the religions are some divine coded message but Islam unlocks all of them into a pure form, or some other nonsense like that. 

Bad for Jews.  And bad for any potential righteous gentiles who think he might lead them to a healthy spiritual outlet because they have thus far never really explored religion.  The novelty of his approach is the danger to Jews and righteous gentiles who are so often reeled in by cults like buddhism and other "spiritual" New Age occultic practices because they just don't know any better.

Islam is the Ultimate Replacement Theology anyway, if anyone takes a look at the in-depth reflection of 'prophetofdoom' blog, but this is even more dangerous because he claims he has textual expertise in things like "kabbala" and 'talmud' (which I'm sure he knows nothing about) and as if he follows the philosophies of Spinoza, elevating a Jewish heretic to the level of divine as "decoder."  I'm sure there are plenty of wackos out there.  My real question is why are this guy's dumb videos so ubiquitous on youtube?  Who is he working for?  And where did he really come from?  Who is promoting him? 

I'm telling you almost every time I'm on youtube without fail, I see a handful of Ron Paul videos, and one Obaid Karki somewhere.  To no one's surprise, a guy like this plays perfectly to the Ron Paul crowd, and he is constantly seen making videos related to Ron Paul.  And all the liberal 9/11 truthers engage the oddity of this conversationalist 'mystic' Arab who we want to "talk with themmm and trade with themmmm" as ron paul says.  They want to self-fulfill their own prophesies of Muslim good-will by having deep debates with this character.  Who is this guy, is my question?

Call me cynical, but I am concerned about Jewish and righteous gentile souls, and worried about the threat of Islam.  And I smell something fishy here.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »
He is not harmless. This is a Muslim who follows a Nazi cult that calls for the death of millions around the globe.  Dubai is the home of Al Arabiya where stupid Bush wanted to hand over U.S. ports to.  Thank God that was stopped.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »

Ah, he's harmless.

This man is NOT harmless.  To start with, he is a Muslim apologist.  He may poke fun at the shi'ite sect and insist they are wrong, but he is still an Islamist and has engaged in Koranic apologetics in the discussions under his movies.  Now this is not a big deal because there are plenty of Muslims out there and some making youtube videos.  Fine.  The problem is he claims to be a "spinozist" ie, he follows Baruch Spinoza, Jewish apostate, a heretic that was excommunicated by the rabbis for his anti-Jewish ideas and considered the father of modern-day "biblical criticism."  ie Spinoza is evil.  I have seen conversations under this guy's videos where he suggests that no man is able to "decrypt" the sacred texts of Islam and X-ianity and Judaism etc, only a Spinoza could do that... Something totally off-the-wall like that.  He is a Replacement Theologian of the worst kind.  Don't be fooled and led into his trap like all Replacement Theologians attempt to do as if all the religions are some divine coded message but Islam unlocks all of them into a pure form, or some other nonsense like that. 

Bad for Jews.  And bad for any potential righteous gentiles who think he might lead them to a healthy spiritual outlet because they have thus far never really explored religion.  The novelty of his approach is the danger to Jews and righteous gentiles who are so often reeled in by cults like buddhism and other "spiritual" New Age occultic practices because they just don't know any better.

Islam is the Ultimate Replacement Theology anyway, if anyone takes a look at the in-depth reflection of 'prophetofdoom' blog, but this is even more dangerous because he claims he has textual expertise in things like "kabbala" and 'talmud' (which I'm sure he knows nothing about) and as if he follows the philosophies of Spinoza, elevating a Jewish heretic to the level of divine as "decoder."  I'm sure there are plenty of wackos out there.  My real question is why are this guy's dumb videos so ubiquitous on youtube?  Who is he working for?  And where did he really come from?  Who is promoting him? 

I'm telling you almost every time I'm on youtube without fail, I see a handful of Ron Paul videos, and one Obaid Karki somewhere.  To no one's surprise, a guy like this plays perfectly to the Ron Paul crowd, and he is constantly seen making videos related to Ron Paul.  And all the liberal 9/11 truthers engage the oddity of this conversationalist 'mystic' Arab who we want to "talk with themmm and trade with themmmm" as ron paul says.  They want to self-fulfill their own prophesies of Muslim good-will by having deep debates with this character.  Who is this guy, is my question?

Call me cynical, but I am concerned about Jewish and righteous gentile souls, and worried about the threat of Islam.  And I smell something fishy here.

You got all that from this guy? Really? First I can barely understand him with that thick accent and broken english of his, secondly, his favorite topics of late seem to be Ron Paul, and late night talk show hosts (Like Bill Mahr and Conan Obrian!). :::D I guess I don't have the patience to go through all his video's like you apparently did, that must have been an act of immense patience. Anyway, to me he comes off as a harmless loony old codger ranting, who is going to take that stuff seriously?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 12:52:16 PM »

Ah, he's harmless.

You got all that from this guy? Really? First I can barely understand him with that thick accent and broken english of his, secondly, his favorite topics of late seem to be Ron Paul, and late night talk show hosts (Like Bill Mahr and Conan Obrian!). :::D I guess I don't have the patience to go through all his video's like you apparently did, that must have been an act of immense patience. Anyway, to me he comes off as a harmless loony old codger ranting, who is going to take that stuff seriously?

Only other A-rab and Ron Abdul Paul loving loons.  :::D Ron Paul must curse all his clown minions. ::) He'll never win now. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 01:38:53 PM »

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/wicks4.html

Ron Paul will promiss everything to everyone in order to win. I used to like him but... ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm