Author Topic: Whats up Heidi Klum  (Read 3209 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Whats up Heidi Klum
« on: January 23, 2008, 08:32:53 AM »

:o :o :o :-\
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:38:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Whats up Heidi
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:29:27 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Whats up Heidi
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »
She must be nuts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: Whats up Heidi Klum
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 09:58:59 AM »
This has got to be the ugliest baby ever born. :::D

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »
This has got to be the ugliest baby ever born. :::D

Whats wrong with seal he looks  like a nice decent man and plz dont say bad things about innocent baby >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
Yes i'm sure he's nice but she could get almost any guy she wanted she has poor judgement

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 10:14:20 AM »

Whats wrong with seal he looks  like a nice decent man and plz dont say bad things about innocent baby >:(

He is very ugly. And his baby is exceedingly ugly.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 10:17:28 AM »
I really don't know.  ???

This guy seems to be more decent, than all of her former friends. Perhaps, because he was raised in a white British family.

Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_%28musician%29#Personal_life

He is a positive example for Chaims point about race and free will.

In addition to that it was very brave for him to marry a whoman who has already one child.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

He is the most beautiful thing in his mothers eyes

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 10:22:13 AM »

I'm sure i was beautiful in my mothers eyes as well ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »
I want to start breaking things when I see this..

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:52 AM »
Are yelous Vito? If he's righteus person I don't mind his skin colour... He has white soul. ;) Besides she's german they're generaly speaking either self haters or Jew and everybody not nordishe enough haters... ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 11:21:17 AM »
Are yelous Vito? If he's righteus person I don't mind his skin colour... He has white soul. ;) Besides she's german they're generaly speaking either self haters or Jew and everybody not nordishe enough haters... ::)
Most of these women models i mean are clue less they don'nt know what nordic means or what mongolian means

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »

Nope not jealous, disgusted. But if he really is a good guy then I guess I can't say anything... But Barak Osama speaks like a white guy too, does that mean he's a good guy?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 11:23:05 AM »
Most of these women models i mean are clue less they don'nt know what nordic means or what mongolian means

That's very true too...

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

So she's former. I woud never want blond bimbo from germany anyway... ;)

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »
People should avoid intermarraige. Otherwise we will quickly lose human variety. They are already predicting that there will be no blonds by 2050. That's a terrible prognosis. I don't want blond people to disappear!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »
People should avoid intermarraige. Otherwise we will quickly lose human variety. They are already predicting that there will be no blonds by 2050. That's a terrible prognosis. I don't want blond people to disappear!

I've heard similar predictions... blond/blue eyed gene will be extinct within 200 years. Sounds crazy but I believe it. They don't populate or they intermarry..
I want to get my blond/blue eyed wife while they're still around!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:36:58 AM by Vito »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »
Both seal and tiger woods are horrifically ugly. That girl just with him because he will become the first billionaire sportsmen....pretty big catch eh.....

Neither are rightous, if you watch tiger woods the movie, it makes out the whites treated like [censored], which is complete baloney as he was a right country club boy, he has sold out to blacks...

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 02:08:47 PM »

I'm sure i was beautiful in my mothers eyes as well ;D ;D ;D

Yes a mothers love to her child is the most beautiful thing in the world a mother would go to anylength to protect her baby so masha can say whatever he wants.Acc to our culture and religion even G-d is afraid from a mothers curse and we love and respect our mother more than G-d.I am just angry at what masha said and not at you mord.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:10:25 PM by ASHISH »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 06:12:48 PM »
Yes a mothers love to her child is the most beautiful thing in the world a mother would go to anylength to protect her baby so masha can say whatever he wants.Acc to our culture and religion even G-d is afraid from a mothers curse and we love and respect our mother more than G-d.I am just angry at what masha said and not at you mord.

ASHISH, what does this have with mother's love? Mothers are free to love their children, nobody's prohibiting them from doing so. I'm sure that Hitler's mother loved him too. I just call them as I see them. Ugly, ugly biracial baby. Boo-hoo. She should have married a good-looking European man, imho. What a waste of a gene pool.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

Please re-phrase your post because I'm not sure what you mean.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 01:22:29 AM »

ASHISH, what does this have with mother's love? Mothers are free to love their children, nobody's prohibiting them from doing so. I'm sure that Hitler's mother loved him too. I just call them as I see them. Ugly, ugly biracial baby. Boo-hoo. She should have married a good-looking European man, imho. What a waste of a gene pool.

k its your opinion but a to me he is  a normal and healthy baby by the way what do  you see ugly in him?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 04:01:28 AM »

Comapring Seal to Hitler is little out of the way don't you think, and i do like Arish's Indian style attitude to race issues.   

Love your Enemy