General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Zvulun ben Moshe

<< < (3/11) > >>

Dr. Dan:

--- Quote from: C.F. on January 24, 2008, 07:28:55 PM ---Shalom Zvuluun, can you give us singles some dating pointers?

--- End quote ---

you have to go to the Dr. Dan show.

Ambiorix:
Is the Church (Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant ) anti-semitic?

Kahane-Was-Right BT:

--- Quote from: Zvulun ben Moshe on January 24, 2008, 03:26:53 AM ---Dear ladies, gentlemen, and very possibly some unisexual humanoids!

I have decided to try myself on the audio front of our battle, and need your help to advance.

Following the glorious experience of running Ask JTF Show by Chaim and of no lesser interest Ask the Love Doctor Show by Dannycookie, I am opening a pilot show called Ask the Fishtank.

Even though the name may sound a little humorous, the nature of the show will be serious with subjects running from philosophy to history.

This show is by no means a proclamation of my erudition or wisdom of any size. I hardy found these words in the dictionary. This show is an opportunity for all of us to learn and share knowledge and thoughts.

The moral of the story is: “Even fish will start talking, if you ask a good question”.

For now, I will answer questions as they accumulate with a possibility of recording weekly shows in the future.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make Chaim-style monologue videos about all sorts of political issues pertaining to Israel the USA and the fight against the enemies of Jews and the evil Islam, but without mentioning any JTF affiliation so as to avoid all the ad hominem attacks that plague any of Chaim's videos that he posts on LL or zootube?  This way we can expouse the same views but without being labeled "terrorists" and this may help to gain followers who are believe in the same ideas but may be wary of the past deeds of JTF leadership.  And then they can get to know the message and the organization and THEN hear about Chaim ben Pesach and how he has moved on from his past and leads this positive movement?  Or something along these lines?  At the very least so that videos won't be automatically taken down from these Muslim-patrolled video sites.

2honest:
I got a question about Irans atomic program.

Many say it can be destroyed though air strikes. I'm not so sure about that because Iran certainly learned from the strikes against Iraks facilities in the early 80ies. Iran has some of its plants and facilities built underground possibly with a branched tunnel system.
Moreover some of the research for weapons is done in Syria in order to "hide" it there in the case Iran is attacked.

Do you think that Irans nuclear program can still be stopped with targeted air stikes only?   

YESHA:
has there been a show already, im confused?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version