General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Zvulun ben Moshe

<< < (4/11) > >>

Zvulun Ben Moshe:
Due to some temporary technical problems, I am unable to record the show, but will reply to the questions in a text format.

Zvulun Ben Moshe:

--- Quote from: Ambiorix on January 24, 2008, 07:20:55 AM ---great! :D

What/who is the strongest Arabian enemy we have?

--- End quote ---

If we are talking about Israel's enemies, then I think it is important to understand that Israel’s military might is much greater than that of all of its Arab enemies combined.

And thus the only viable strength that the Arabs have (forget oil) is our (Israel’s) weakness to be sane and our failure to use all of the opportunities given to us by G-d.

Zvulun Ben Moshe:

--- Quote from: SerbChicago on January 24, 2008, 08:46:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ultra Requete on January 24, 2008, 07:29:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on January 24, 2008, 07:20:55 AM ---great! :D

What/who is the strongest Arabian enemy we have?

--- End quote ---

That's simple Other A-rabs and their idol Illah.

--- End quote ---
What can we do about it?

--- End quote ---

Be friends with them… on a distance. Arabs that are occupying the Land of Israel have to be sent to their historical homeland – Arabian Peninsula, from where Mohammed started his occupational wars against the rest of the world forcefully converting, robbing, killing, raping etc.

Zvulun Ben Moshe:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on January 24, 2008, 07:20:49 PM ---Nuke Mecca, then when you see demonstrations in protest, bomb them.

--- End quote ---

Mecca is very close to Israel geographically, and thus if you nuke Mecca, you literally put Israel in the middle of an ecological catastrophy.

Zvulun Ben Moshe:

--- Quote from: C.F. on January 24, 2008, 07:28:55 PM ---Shalom Zvuluun, can you give us singles some dating pointers?

--- End quote ---

I would have preferred if you were more specific on this subject, since it is very broad, but I can tell you this much: stop worrying about techniques, think of how to improve yourself as a personality for girls to think of techniques on how to get or keep you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version