Author Topic: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.  (Read 6754 times)

newman

Re: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

That's my point. Totaly rotten black hearted evil satanic people; No wonder nobody wants them. calling them Philistines is insult for ancient Philistines. 

That's true. Philistine women were actually desireable enough for Jews to sleep with (ask Samson). Nobody would sleep with a stinky arab woman even after a year at sea!

lol, who would want to sleep with a stinky arab woman who doesn't bathe and doesn't wear any good scent ;D

Arabs have a natural scent..............'au de dead camel's butt'.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 03:21:12 PM »
I know muzziscums  from different nationalities,

what do you want,
they are colonising the place here...  >:(

From what I know, what the westbankipals think about others.:

Those who call themselves pals, from "West-bank" are better than those in Lebanon camps,
the ones from Jordania, or Gaza.

Gaza is Egyptian total scum.

No westbankpals are allowed to marry with gazapals.

gazastanipals are NOT allowed to even come visit the westbankipals.
that would guarantee a massacre...

the Palis here in Belgium are much less problematic than the Marokkkans, the algerians, the congos, ....

logical, because they still behave like a minority.

The turks for example, behave like the town is theirs.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 03:22:30 PM »
Well, my opinion is that the central issue is Jerusalem. Once Har Habayt is liberated, we will find plenty of fair solutions to find a dignifying life for those who are now invaders in a land they must not live. Jerusalem may be a blessing for manking if it is in Jewish Hands, but it's a curse for all Gentiles, if a gentile has it. Just solve that problem....and the rest will solve by itself.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »

what do you want,

Those who call themselves pals, from "West-bank" are better than those in Lebanon camps,

the Palis here in Belgium are much less problematic than the Marokkkans, the algerians, the congos, ....

Exactly, iSSlam is a SSerpent ViciouSS ViruSS that must be stopped at all costs! >:( O0

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

Anyone who knows anything about the Arabic language knows that there is no P sound in Arabic.

Therefore the Palastinians are the only national movement in history that CANNOT PRONOUNCE their own name and the name of the country they wish to establish.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 03:30:42 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

Anyone who knows anything about the Arabic language knows that there is no P sound in Arabic.

Therefore the Palastinians are the only national movement in history that CANNOT PRONOUNCE their own name and the name of the country they wish to establish.
They call themselves Filastinians, Filastin was a name of region in the land of Israel in the era of the Arab occupation and is "Palestine" in Arabic accent. When I wrote in Hebrew Wikipedia about the Arabic era in Eress Yisrael I also draw borders on a map that shows the regions in Eress Yisrael:

The lowest region is Filastin, the upper-one is AlUrdun and the highest is Damescus region.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
The Philistines were greeks, not arabs. The arabs are full of BS to claim descent from the philistines.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 03:35:18 PM »
The Philistines were greeks, not arabs. The arabs are full of BS to claim descent from the philistines.
They claim they are Cnaanites, not Greeks.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 03:35:44 PM »

what do you want,

Exactly, iSSlam is a SSerpent ViciouSS ViruSS that must be stopped at all costs! >:( O0
you SSound a biSS liKKKe a SSrunKKKen naSSi-SSoldier  :::D
(JuSSt SSjoking)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 03:40:38 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

They call it Al Falastina and only since 1964 or 1967, the only ones using the name P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-a were Romans and Brits, BTW till 1948 The Jews not A-rabs were Pals. balestinians are totaly faked people. :D

It's true about all other A-rab "nations" too: Sirians were intended in 1946, true Syrians are Arameic speaking Syriacs, true ancient Egiptians are Copts, Iraq was invented in 1918. Jordan In 1923 etc... Erec Israel is most ancient of all ME countries. So who stolen the land? Not Zionist but A-rabs!       
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:43:30 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »

what do you want,

(JuSSt SSjoking)

lol  ;D, I just like to put the SS in front of the words, to let them know that they hold Nazi beliefs and want the Jews to be non-existent or exterminated!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »

what do you want,

(JuSSt SSjoking)

lol  ;D, I just like to put the SS in front of the words, to let them know that they hold Nazi beliefs and want the Jews to be non-existent or exterminated!
I kkknow, i sssometimes do the sssame.

newman

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

DNA testing would prove that claim false in two seconds.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 03:47:13 PM »

Exactly O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

Cananites were ordered to be wiped out by G-d, they shud pray to be from Kreta, SA or Turkey. or it will be "Operation Josue" 2. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

They call it Al Falastina and only since 1964 or 1967, the only ones using the name P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-a were Romans and Brits, BTW till 1948 The Jews not A-rabs were Pals. balestinians are totaly faked people. :D

It's true about all other A-rab "nations" too: Sirians were intended in 1946, true Syrians are Arameic speaking Syriacs, true ancient Egiptians are Copts, Iraq was invented in 1918. Jordan In 1923 etc... Erec Israel is most ancient of all ME countries. So who stolen the land? Not Zionist but A-rabs!       
They called it Al-Sham, but since 1963 they call it Filastin. All people who lived in P@lestine were P@lastinians, both Arabs and Jewish.

Egypt is a mixed Egyption and Arabic nation, Syrians are Arabs, Aramic people and Greeks who are mixed and also other people.

True. Though some of them (very few) are converted Jews to Islam, as some of the Muslims in Hebron.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

They call themselves Filastinians, Filastin was a name of region in the land of Israel in the era of the Arab occupation and is "Eretz Yisrael" in Arabic accent. When I wrote in Hebrew Wikipedia about the Arabic era in Eress Yisrael I also draw borders on a map that shows the regions in Eress Yisrael:

The lowest region is Filastin, the upper-one is AlUrdun and the highest is Damescus region.

Actually there was no Arabic era. Just a turkish Area and the TUrks considered the Land Part of Syria.

There are even documents marked adress Jerusalem, Syria.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »
Well according to the infallible U.N. ::), Israel can't just kill an "innocent" people like the Fakestinians. ::) Who said ISRAEL had to kill these animals? ;) An AK 47 anyone?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »
Palastinians?!?!?!?!

They call themselves Filastinians, Filastin was a name of region in the land of Israel in the era of the Arab occupation and is "Eretz Yisrael" in Arabic accent. When I wrote in Hebrew Wikipedia about the Arabic era in Eress Yisrael I also draw borders on a map that shows the regions in Eress Yisrael:

Actually there was no Arabic era. Just a turkish Area and the TUrks considered the Land Part of Syria.

There are even documents marked adress Jerusalem, Syria.

Yes and interesting Map  ;)

Offline jewishcanadian

• New JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2008, 09:53:07 PM »
I am so ashamed to look at this site.  I will be reporting this site for promoting hate speech.  G-d help you all for contributing to hate. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2008, 09:55:50 PM »
I am so ashamed to look at this site.  I will be reporting this site for promoting hate speech.  G-d help you all for contributing to hate. 
Exactly where do you see hate coming from us?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

Go ahead and promote this for "righteous" speech O0 :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »
jewishcanadian: 

"...I am so ashamed to look at this site..."
-Then don't look!  Read it with your eyes closed!

"...I will be reporting this site for promoting hate speech..."
-Oh, Pleeease!   Pleeease don't report us!   ;D

G-d help you all for contributing to hate.
-Don't you worry!  When the "officials" interrogate me, I'm going to start screaming "jewishcanadian is the ringleader!"  "jewishcanadian is the ringleader!" 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 01:25:04 AM »
Maybe if the South Suceeds from the union again they can get arabs to pick the cotton! :D

That made me laugh  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 02:22:21 AM »

;D

Here we have the right of free speech. This is not Europe or Canada  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani