Author Topic: The Most Evil People In The History of Humanity!  (Read 10132 times)

Just Erica

Re: The Most Evil People In The History of Humanity!
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »
You are right ......maybe 99.9 % of it is.

JTF hates blacks, muslims and hispanics.

Like Dexter said, speak for yourself. But I want to say this... the KKK feels the same exact way you do.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
Walter O'Malley for moving the Brooklyn Dodgers out of Brooklyn to LA.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »
You can't be serious...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »
I'm very serious.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2008, 09:33:38 PM »
You can't be serious...
On the same list as Hitler??
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2008, 09:53:39 PM »
As a matter of fact, YES!!  Pete Hamall the former editor of the NY Post once made a list of the 3 most hated people in the world.  They were, Hitler, Stalin, and Walter O'Malley.  Not exactly in that order.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2008, 05:58:41 AM »
You are right ......maybe 99.9 % of it is.

JTF hates blacks, muslims and hispanics.

Speak for your self, we hate evil black culture, ISSlam and true quran fallowing musslimes and only those people from latin America who're ilegal imigrants and/or aztlan/chicano rascists. I like Miami Cubans amd Mexicans from Mexico or Spanish settlers from New Mexico and latin culture in general. JTF is not rascist but culturist .     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

You guys are so hypocritical its amazing. JTF is one of the most racist movements I have seen !

They make videos degrading Mexicans and Blacks and now you are telling me its culturalist?

Just Erica, don't get me wrong but what are you doing on JTF if you are black? Have you not seen the Brazilia videos that Chaim makes?  Have you not seen how many times monkeys and blacks are mentioned in the same sentence?

I agree many blacks are scum and some of them are downright decent people - like King Kong.

I support JTF to a limited extent. I like its hawkish Pro-Israeli and Pro-Serbian views aswell as its desire to wipe out Islam off the face of the planet. However I dislike its hatred towards Mexians and hispanics in general.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2008, 07:02:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

You guys are so hypocritical its amazing. JTF is one of the most racist movements I have seen !

They make videos degrading Mexicans and Blacks and now you are telling me its culturalist?

Just Erica, don't get me wrong but what are you doing on JTF if you are black? Have you not seen the Brazilia videos that Chaim makes?  Have you not seen how many times monkeys and blacks are mentioned in the same sentence?

I agree many blacks are scum and some of them are downright decent people - like King Kong.

I support JTF to a limited extent. I like its hawkish Pro-Israeli and Pro-Serbian views aswell as its desire to wipe out Islam off the face of the planet. However I dislike its hatred towards Mexians and hispanics in general.

Yeah, but one must realize that JTF doesn't hate Mexicans or Hispanics, they "Hate" Mexican Illegals, and Mexican Legals who want to claim parts of the U.S. as Mexico and still be Mexican when being born here waving the Mexican flag, not speaking English, very communist, very liberal, these are first-generation Mexican-Americans which only identify with race not Nationality. There are of course some righteous ones.

Just Erica

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Are there not other blacks here?

Secondly, the reason I'm here is because Judeanoncapta and AllenT pretty  much dared me to  come here to express my views a year back when we were arguing about the differences between evil blacks and good blacks on Youtube.

I'm STILL here because I want to be.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »
Are there not other blacks here?

Secondly, the reason I'm here is because Judeanoncapta and AllenT pretty  much dared me to  come here to express my views a year back when we were arguing about the differences between evil blacks and good blacks on Youtube.

I'm STILL here because I want to be

I think you are the only one. On a serious note please don't get offended with my silly black remarks. I have some black friends who like you are quite articulate and are actually quite educated. The reason I started to dislike blacks is because unfortunately I have come across many who are inlove with themselves and with their hip hop image that they no longer act or speak normally.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »
The far leftist of America.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »
Abu Mazen - Mahmoud Abbas
Condoleezza Rice

(Ok... maybe not most evil ever but how about Joe Lieberman and Gary Ackerman? I loved Chaim's shows about these two! lol)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »
Abu Mazen - Mahmoud Abbas
Condoleezza Rice

(Ok... maybe not most evil ever but how about Joe Lieberman and Gary Ackerman? I loved Chaim's shows about these two! lol)
Condoleeza Rice isn't evil...she's just a Republican. LOL

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »

< both in this one

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

< both in this one

What was with Sharpton's hair, he looked and looks so gay! :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
He went to Cleopatra Jeffersons hair stylist with KFC grease mixed in.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »

dont forget him!!