Author Topic: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?  (Read 26085 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2008, 09:22:13 PM »
For every 5 gang bangers who AREN'T doing anything, there are 10 POSITIVE blacks making a difference.

::)
Why the sarcasm?
Because I don't believe you.
Because  you don't want to believe there is any good in the black community. As far as your opinions are concerned, ALL blacks are gang bangers and crack heads.

You don't want blacks to do anything good, do you?
I want blacks to live in Africa. We will never get along.
I live in Belgium,  Europe, and the last decade thousands of blacks have moved in my city.
I wish them all a safe return to Africa.
You're in Belgium and you're demanding that blacks in America go 'back to Africa'? That's insane. You're not getting along with blacks in America because you aren't here.
at least seggregate, but better to put back those that complane about "discrimination", etc.
Most of you here have had a run in or a few with negative back people. I'm sorry about that however, don't step on the dreams of good blacks because you don't like the ones that are around you.
sorry? I don't like the current politics of letting blacks migrate to europe,
I believe this will end in civil war.
It is bad for Africa too.
Especially if they import educated blacks, that are needed more in Africa than here.
the uneducated Africans here are largely surviving on welfare.
Unfortunatley , the negative stereotypes, do fit the majority of blacks I see in my city.

I understand, being a minority of blacks that are not as racist as other blacks,
but open for positive , civilisation, is hard.

But you still defend blacks too much by stating " For every 5 gang bangers who AREN'T doing anything, there are 10 POSITIVE blacks making a difference. "

I find that untrue.

What in the hell are you talking about, I'm defending blacks too much? Did something get lost in the translation? If so, allow me to break it down for you. "FOR EVERY 5 gang bangers who are USELESS there are 10 positive blacks who are making a difference."  I have a feeling that no matter if I said 1 postive black person is making a difference that  you wouldn't believe that either. That's sad.
The community of Ganese people here, are ruled by one man, that is a drug-dealer maffia king.
All others live from his handouts(many are ilegals) , and social benefit.
I cannot agree that the 5/10 ratio is correct.

I'd rather say 10/5.
North Africans, are even worse...
lots worse...
I'm sorry that all of that mess is happening near you... but I'm in America and I'm just telling you what I see here. Where you see no progress, I see some. My glass isn't always half-empty, I try to have a half- full view of what's going on around me because I can't afford to sit up in depression wondering 'what am I going to do? How can I raise my kids in this world?" I'm going to try to do the best I can with the positivity I have in me to pass it on to my daughters so that when my grandchildren are born my wisdom would have gotten to them too.
The problem is we can't throw them out, because that is "racism".

I hear the same stories about blacks it the USA , from our JTF-members.
Having a negative attitude is of course the wrong way, you are right about that.
Too much blacks are immediately playing the race card, if a non-blacks asks them to behave less disturbing.
I find the racism of these kind of blacks something beyond words...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
For every 5 gang bangers who AREN'T doing anything, there are 10 POSITIVE blacks making a difference.

Why the sarcasm?
Because  you don't want to believe there is any good in the black community. As far as your opinions are concerned, ALL blacks are gang bangers and crack heads.

I live in Belgium,  Europe, and the last decade thousands of blacks have moved in my city.
You're in Belgium and you're demanding that blacks in America go 'back to Africa'? That's insane. You're not getting along with blacks in America because you aren't here.
at least seggregate, but better to put back those that complane about "discrimination", etc.
Most of you here have had a run in or a few with negative back people. I'm sorry about that however, don't step on the dreams of good blacks because you don't like the ones that are around you.
Especially if they import educated blacks, that are needed more in Africa than here.
Unfortunatley , the negative stereotypes, do fit the majority of blacks I see in my city.

I understand, being a minority of blacks that are not as racist as other blacks,

But you still defend blacks too much by stating " For every 5 gang bangers who AREN'T doing anything, there are 10 POSITIVE blacks making a difference. "

I find that untrue.

What in the hell are you talking about, I'm defending blacks too much? Did something get lost in the translation? If so, allow me to break it down for you. "FOR EVERY 5 gang bangers who are USELESS there are 10 positive blacks who are making a difference."  I have a feeling that no matter if I said 1 postive black person is making a difference that  you wouldn't believe that either. That's sad.
The community of Ganese people here, are ruled by one man, that is a drug-dealer maffia king.

I'd rather say 10/5.
lots worse...
I'm sorry that all of that mess is happening near you... but I'm in America and I'm just telling you what I see here. Where you see no progress, I see some. My glass isn't always half-empty, I try to have a half- full view of what's going on around me because I can't afford to sit up in depression wondering 'what am I going to do? How can I raise my kids in this world?" I'm going to try to do the best I can with the positivity I have in me to pass it on to my daughters so that when my grandchildren are born my wisdom would have gotten to them too.

Having a negative attitude is of course the wrong way, you are right about that.
Too much blacks are immediately playing the race card, if a non-blacks asks them to behave less disturbing.

Every culture has racist people in it. Blacks not withstanding. Racism, PERIOD bugs me to no end. I wish the word never existed, but the feeling would ALWAYS remain.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2008, 09:26:49 PM »

Why the sarcasm?

I find that untrue.

I'd rather say 10/5.
lots worse...

Every culture has racist people in it. Blacks not withstanding. Racism, PERIOD bugs me to no end. I wish the word never existed, but the feeling would ALWAYS remain.
that's why I support seggregation/apartheid/return of blacks to Africa.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »

Why the sarcasm?

I find that untrue.

I'd rather say 10/5.
lots worse...

It still wouldn't stop racism.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »

Why the sarcasm?

I find that untrue.

I'd rather say 10/5.
lots worse...

It still wouldn't stop racism.
It would not stop racism, because that is impossible,
but it would create less inter-racial violence.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2008, 06:23:13 AM »
This is only a short list of black inventors...didn't want to take up too much space...

Patricia Bath
The first African American woman doctor to receive a patent for a medical invention.

Andrew Jackson Beard
Beard received a patent for a railroad car coupler and a rotary engine.Andrew Jackson Beard - Patents
The original patent drawings of Andrew Jackson Beard.

Miriam E. Benjamin
Benjamin was the second black woman in history to receive a patent. She received a patent for an invention she called 'a Gong and Signal Chair for Hotels.'

Henry Blair
Henry Blair was the second black inventor in history to be issued a patent by the United States Patent Office.

Bessie Blount
Blount invented a device to help disabled persons eat.

Sarah Boone
An improvement to the ironing board (U.S. Patent #473,653) was invented by African American Sarah Boone on April 26, 1892.

Otis Boykin
Boykin invented an improved 'Electrical Resistor' used in computers, radios, television sets and a variety of electronic devices.

Charles Brooks
C. B. Brooks invented a street sweeper truck for which he was issued a patent on March 17, 1896.Phil Brooks
Black inventor, Phil Brooks patented a disposable syringe.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown patented a "receptacle for storing and preserving papers on November 2, 1886" It was special in that it kept the papers separated. Perhaps an early forerunner in filofax history?

Marie Brown
Invented a video home survelance security system.J

ohn Albert Burr
Patented an improved rotary blade lawn mower.

George Washington Carver
Agricultural chemist, George Washington Carver invented three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes. More than anyone else in history.

George Washington Carver - Help for the Hard Times - Pamphlet
George Washington Carver wrote the pamphlet Help for the Hard Times

George Carruthers
Carruthers was the black inventor of the far-ultraviolet camera and the spectrograph.

* Understand something though, before you come in here saying (ahem, typing  ::)... "Oh those are lies!" , just because these black inventors did what they did, it dosen't mean that that's what EVERY black person was meant to do. We all have different purposes in life...and I'm not talking about what evil blacks do. I'm talking about those who are part of the solution.*

That's nice to know, but did you double-check against this site first?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Just Erica

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »
This is only a short list of black inventors...didn't want to take up too much space...

Patricia Bath
The first African American woman doctor to receive a patent for a medical invention.

Andrew Jackson Beard
Beard received a patent for a railroad car coupler and a rotary engine.Andrew Jackson Beard - Patents

Miriam E. Benjamin
Benjamin was the second black woman in history to receive a patent. She received a patent for an invention she called 'a Gong and Signal Chair for Hotels.'

Henry Blair
Henry Blair was the second black inventor in history to be issued a patent by the United States Patent Office.

Bessie Blount

Sarah Boone
An improvement to the ironing board (U.S. Patent #473,653) was invented by African American Sarah Boone on April 26, 1892.

Otis Boykin
Boykin invented an improved 'Electrical Resistor' used in computers, radios, television sets and a variety of electronic devices.

Charles Brooks
C. B. Brooks invented a street sweeper truck for which he was issued a patent on March 17, 1896.Phil Brooks

Henry Brown
Henry Brown patented a "receptacle for storing and preserving papers on November 2, 1886" It was special in that it kept the papers separated. Perhaps an early forerunner in filofax history?

Marie Brown

ohn Albert Burr

George Washington Carver
Agricultural chemist, George Washington Carver invented three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes. More than anyone else in history.

George Carruthers
Carruthers was the black inventor of the far-ultraviolet camera and the spectrograph.

* Understand something though, before you come in here saying (ahem, typing  ::)... "Oh those are lies!" , just because these black inventors did what they did, it dosen't mean that that's what EVERY black person was meant to do. We all have different purposes in life...and I'm not talking about what evil blacks do. I'm talking about those who are part of the solution.*

FYI, Columbia, I read that site the last time we discussed (bickered about ) black inventors. And I'm going to tell you again what I told you  months ago... those sites exist solely to discourage blacks from doing anything at all positive. Putting blacks in a negative light (especially those on the list) makes the people who believe that blacks don't do anything, or never DID anything productive,  look like heroes when all they are are haters of anything good. Just look at the first sentence, which is telling of the hatred that some people have for blacks who actually do good things..."Perhaps you've heard the claims: Were it not for the genius and energy of African-American inventors....",  *because in all actuality, blacks are supposed to be savage beasts with no analytical skills, no knowledge of how to conjegate verbs properly, and we're failures at everything... Giving faces and names to blacks who actually have done phenomenal things is a bad thing; and I wonder why?

If you posted a list of famous Jewish inventors and then I mosey on in here with a website that contains info that debunks the idea that Jews created ANYTHING, the first thing you'd say about me would be "You are a fool and you hate white people and Jews". (Actually, that's not much different than what some people say about me here now  ::)  ... but I digress...) So I'm going to tell you that that site is full of propaganda and the view of it's creator is racist and petty.

Just Erica

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
Erica quickly defends no matter what, I called the ones in the fighting video over a hamburger a bunch of savages and she goes there and say no they just stupid.... THEY ARE SCHVARTZAH SAVAGES stop sugar coating.

These are my exact words, Masterwolf...let me know when you see support for the guys in the video you were responding to.

"Masterwolf, I don't think this makes them savages. Stupid, maybe but not savages. Savages would take it out into the streets and take the missing cheeseburger incident out on innocent white people. "

And before you say, "But you supported them in your next comment...read it carefully here..."

A poster wrote: "It sees like a brotherly fight. They fight about the littlest things".

My Response:

"I agree with that. Seems like that pressure has been building up for a while though. I've seen some people go for blows over shirts taken without asking as well as food. When you are constantly being stolen from no matter what it is, it wears on you and makes you do things you don't normally do. I'm not saying that what the brother did was right (neither the cheeseburgler (had to say it lol) nor the fighter. I understand the anger behind it...eventhough it was a stupid thing to fight over."

Some of you who have been victimized by blacks over and over again know this feeling well.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2008, 05:43:31 PM »
Oh no, they fight for just about anything, you see this fighting in Kenya where Bongo Obamas Muzzie Schvartza family comes from thats all what goes on there.  They even eat each other alive in Africa.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Just Erica

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »
Oh no, they fight for just about anything, you see this fighting in Kenya where Bongo Obamas Muzzie Schvartza family comes from thats all what goes on there.  They even eat each other alive in Africa.
Can't you think of anything more constructive to do than to call Obama derrogatory names because you don't like him? What has his family in Kenya ever done to you. And just so we're clear, MW, we're not talking about Africans or the entire black race, we're talking about siblings. Get a grip. Also, you were wrong about me supporting anyone. You conveniently left out that I supported your idea about what savages are and what they'd do. Smart.

Just Erica

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »

Patricia Bath

Andrew Jackson Beard

Miriam E. Benjamin

Henry Blair

Bessie Blount

Sarah Boone

Otis Boykin

Charles Brooks

Henry Brown

Marie Brown

ohn Albert Burr

George Washington Carver

George Carruthers

FYI, Columbia, I read that site the last time we discussed (bickered about ) black inventors. And I'm going to tell you again what I told you  months ago... those sites exist solely to discourage blacks from doing anything at all positive. Putting blacks in a negative light (especially those on the list) makes the people who believe that blacks don't do anything, or never DID anything productive,  look like heroes when all they are are haters of anything good. Just look at the first sentence, which is telling of the hatred that some people have for blacks who actually do good things..."Perhaps you've heard the claims: Were it not for the genius and energy of African-American inventors....",  *because in all actuality, blacks are supposed to be savage beasts with no analytical skills, no knowledge of how to conjegate verbs properly, and we're failures at everything... Giving faces and names to blacks who actually have done phenomenal things is a bad thing; and I wonder why?

If you posted a list of famous Jewish inventors and then I mosey on in here with a website that contains info that debunks the idea that Jews created ANYTHING, the first thing you'd say about me would be "You are a fool and you hate white people and Jews". (Actually, that's not much different than what some people say about me here now  ::)  ... but I digress...) So I'm going to tell you that that site is full of propaganda and the view of it's creator is racist and petty.

Why don't you go ask your Nation of Islam, Malcolm Hex supporting brovas 'n sisas where to find some anti-semitic jargon "the debunks the idea that Jews created ANYTHING" and get yourself thrown off this forum.  And put your "that that" Abe Lincoln Gettysburg Address fraternizing self out of yours and our misery.
Your name-calling isn't clever. It sounds like something a bully in middle school would say. Secondly I used that analogy to prove a point. You'd be pissed off if I did something like that posted garbage that would have the potential to make your religion look bad. I wasn't threatening to do it . Now you know how it feels to be lied about and hated on for no reason but what religion (or color of skin) you have.

Also, "that that" can actually fit comfortably into a sentence. No need to poke fun at my writing (Abe Lincoln Gettysburg Address fraternizing self...  ::) *how cool are you?*  ::)  ) . Get a grip.

Just Erica

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

Patricia Bath

Andrew Jackson Beard

Miriam E. Benjamin

Henry Blair

Bessie Blount

Sarah Boone

Otis Boykin

Charles Brooks

Henry Brown

Marie Brown

ohn Albert Burr

George Washington Carver

George Carruthers

Why don't you go ask your Nation of Islam, Malcolm Hex supporting brovas 'n sisas ...
And for people who hate when blacks use language like this, you sure use it a lot here.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
You forgot Cleopatra Jefferson's Mayonnaise Dip Heaven ^-^

???Wait , Am I  missing something.?....... Schvartza's dip their Fried Chicken & French Fries in of all things.........MAYONNAISE' ? :o Thats a new one on me & I've lived in NYC all of my life !
Ketchup & hot sauce is not enough ? Mayonnaise ? ::)
What will they do next ?...........Dip it in Jenkem ? Ugh !!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »
Yesterday I watched a 300 lb. ubangi eat dinner.

Shebooj bought 4 extra greasy paper sacks of french fries, dumped about a lb. of white salt all over them.

Then she bought 4 large McD's vanilla shakes, and would pick up 2 to 3 of the french fries, dunk them with her hand deep into the vanilla shake, and eat and eat and eat!

Then repeat.

For dessert:  Chain smoked 3 Kool filter cigarettes.

Just Erica

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »

Shebooj bought 4 extra greasy paper sacks of french fries, dumped about a lb. of white salt all over them.

Then she bought 4 large McD's vanilla shakes, and would pick up 2 to 3 of the french fries, dunk them with her hand deep into the vanilla shake, and eat and eat and eat!

Then repeat.

What are you doing, man? Stalking overweight people now? You sure have a good detailed account of their every move.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »

Then repeat.

I would prefer to think you are making this up but I know in my heart its the truth.Sounds like some thing you would see in Downtown Brooklyn.
 Are they actually on a mission to creat the most unhealthy diets ? ::)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »

Then repeat.

She must be a young one at 300 lb's because at the rate she is going it will not be long before she will be a 400- 500 lb 's. Ubangi ! ;D
 Before long she will soon qualify as a "Maxi-Mammy" & reach the status of that 662 lb. female "Idi Amin" clone that waddles down the streets of Brooklyn mowing down all in her path with her illegitimate kids in tow ! :::D

What are these people thinking ?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 11:32:05 PM by bongoid »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2008, 04:10:29 AM »

Then repeat.

You notice the food stampers are all suppose to be starving and yet they got behinds spreading into 3 zip codes....  DEM FOODSTAMPS PAYZ WELL MMHMM
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Just Erica

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »

Then repeat.

You notice the food stampers are all suppose to be starving and yet they got behinds spreading into 3 zip codes....  DEM FOODSTAMPS PAYZ WELL MMHMM
Why is it bad for some blacks to speak like this, but fine for people like you to do the same thing, Masterwolf? If the language is so stupid, why do you use it?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2008, 08:48:40 AM »

Then repeat.

Why is it bad for some blacks to speak like this, but fine for people like you to do the same thing, Masterwolf? If the language is so stupid, why do you use it?
to show how stupid t is.

Just Erica

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.
Using it the way you guys use it only makes YOU look stupid. It's used more HERE than I've ever heard it being used in the black community. I think some of you are obsessed with typing foolishness; thinking that it makes you look like clever people. It really doesn't. I've come in here not speaking that way and yet, people here post comments assuming that I'm saying or thinking in ebonics.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.
Using it the way you guys use it only makes YOU look stupid. It's used more HERE than I've ever heard it being used in the black community. I think some of you are obsessed with typing foolishness; thinking that it makes you look like clever people. It really doesn't. I've come in here not speaking that way and yet, people here post comments assuming that I'm saying or thinking in ebonics.

No. We have the right to insult those blacks that we consider to have an evil culture,
by paraphrasing their use of language.
There is no need to refrain from making jokes, even if it is pol. incorrect, or "stupid".
I do that all the time with turks and north-africans, and their variants of the Dutch language.

Unless all of them become model - citizens , I will contnue to laugh at them.
In fact I want all of them deported.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2008, 09:32:44 AM »
Re:  "...I would prefer to think you are making this up but I know in my heart its the truth..."

I assure you it is the truth.

I couldn't make this stuff up!

Just Erica

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.

No. We have the right to insult those blacks that we consider to have an evil culture,
There is no need to refrain from making jokes, even if it is pol. incorrect, or "stupid".
I do that all the time with turks and north-africans, and their variants of the Dutch language.

So it would be okay with you, if I hated Jews , to come in here speaking Yiddish or making fun of your foods? I choose not to do that because I actually DON'T hate Jews but it seems as though  you're making fun of ALL blacks. Ebonics has never hurt you at all,  yet  you see it fitting to type things like "mmmhmm, and Brazillia". I assumed I was on a website full of mature adults. I guess I was wrong.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.

So it would be okay with you, if I hated Jews , to come in here speaking Yiddish or making fun of your foods? I choose not to do that because I actually DON'T hate Jews but it seems as though  you're making fun of ALL blacks. Ebonics has never hurt you at all,  yet  you see it fitting to type things like "mmmhmm, and Brazillia". I assumed I was on a website full of mature adults. I guess I was wrong.

If you would take some time to actuall listen to themessage of Chaim Ben Pesach,
I wouldn't have to waste my time now.

JTF is in fact more slamming the self-hating, anti-Torah Jews, than all other groups...