Author Topic: Woohoo! NY Giants in the superbowl!!!  (Read 4487 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Woohoo! NY Giants in the superbowl!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »
Who cares?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 11:08:14 PM »
believe me Dr. Dan, most people think that the Giants represent them as new yorkers, but the majority of those schwartzas could give a hoot about their fans. And I hope to G-d they don't represent New York..

They represent nothing but a team they play for. It is entertaining to watch a team representing NY defeat another good team.  It means nothing in the long run, but it's entertaining like a movie or a tv show or a broadway show..etc etc etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 11:11:17 PM »
I am a New Yorker I am happy for them, I am white I played Highschool football.  I promote sports in the sense of physical fitness.  So congratulations to them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 O0 O0
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »
I remember the Raven's beat them last time they made it to the superbowl. Too bad the colts lost to Mass. It would be interesting to see them lose to both Baltimore teams.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 12:02:36 AM »
I was at my friend's house at on Long Island watching with a bunch of other friends. I was screaming so loud at the end of the game, I have no voice left now! This was absolutely historic! After missing those two relatively close fieldgoals, I was almost sure they'd miss that 47 yard field goal and made a joke about it saying that the other two were too close and that he needed some more room to make the kick which drew laughs from my friends. Then when the kick went up and went through right down the middle of the uprights, we all screamed and piled on top of each other on the couch (with me being on the bottom of the pile :) )! I don't think I ever screamed so loud in my life! Wow! What a great night! And to hell with all of you who are gonna rain down on our parade with the stupid schvartza remarks. To you, I say, get a freakin life, man!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 12:08:14 AM »
LET'S MAKE SOME MORE SWARTZA MILLIONAIRES...THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF...

Yeah, when white people become millionaires, they make it themselves. But when blacks, oops I'm sorry, a bunch of "ugly giraffe schvartzes" become millionaires, then that can only possibly be because "WE" gave it to "THEM"!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »
LET'S MAKE SOME MORE SWARTZA MILLIONAIRES...THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF...

ok don't watch the superbowl..do somethign else...

That's like saying,"OK, don't bother the Nazis, do something else." ......But to a lesser degree of course.

ummm..way less... Football players are not nazis..you are ust as close to being a Nazi, Gd forbid, than football players.

The good doctor is exactly right! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »
I think it's funny when sportscasters refer to players, or more specifically coaches as geniuses, etc.  This isn't exactly rocket science here.  It's a game and someone has to win or lose regardless.  As for the overpaid part, I agree that they get what the market bears so I can't really fault them for it.  Some of the dumb ones will blow it anyway.  I am a sports fan, I must admit, though I have tried to shake the addiction as to be more productive in other areas of my life.  No more running home in the evenings to watch a 3 hour hockey or basketball game on a consistant basis.  I'll pay a little attenion online and watch if it happens to be a big game involving teams I care about.  As for the SB, I'll probably be rooting for the Patriots.  Their owner, Bob Kraft, is Jewish and a big supporter of Israel.  He has built several sports fields in Israel, including one of the main soccer fields, and set up a football league.  I think JTF supporters should write to him and let him know about our plight.  Maybe he could contribute some money to the cause, as he is a billionaire.  Unfortunately, given the fact that he does have to deal with a lot of schwartzes in football, our cause might not be PC enough for him, but it's worth a shot.  Maybe something can be done under the table.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 12:33:05 AM »
I think it's funny when sportscasters refer to players, or more specifically coaches as geniuses, etc.  This isn't exactly rocket science here.  It's a game and someone has to win or lose regardless.  As for the overpaid part, I agree that they get what the market bears so I can't really fault them for it.  Some of the dumb ones will blow it anyway.  I am a sports fan, I must admit, though I have tried to shake the addiction as to be more productive in other areas of my life.  No more running home in the evenings to watch a 3 hour hockey or basketball game on a consistant basis.  I'll pay a little attenion online and watch if it happens to be a big game involving teams I care about.  As for the SB, I'll probably be rooting for the Patriots.  Their owner, Bob Kraft, is Jewish and a big supporter of Israel.  He has built several sports fields in Israel, including one of the main soccer fields, and set up a football league.  I think JTF supporters should write to him and let him know about our plight.  Maybe he could contribute some money to the cause, as he is a billionaire.  Unfortunately, given the fact that he does have to deal with a lot of schwartzes in football, our cause might not be PC enough for him, but it's worth a shot.  Maybe something can be done under the table.

It might not be rocket science. But it's also not just a bunch of big dumb schvartze apes and giraffes running all over the place and crashing into each other. Football is incredibly intellectual and is just like a chess game. Every single play that is performed is carefully planned out and practiced many times both by the defense and the offense. Also, it's not a matter of white smart white dude playing in back of a bunch of stupid black oafs. The greatest quarterback in the world would be absolutely nothing without an effective offensive line. The next time you watch a game, don't look at the quarterback when he drops back. Take a look at the offensive line and you'll realize these guys aren't just bumping and grinding in a chaotic manner. They are pushing and blocking in certain directions and patterns in order to protect the quarterback and to open up holes for the running backs to penetrate. It's very sophisticated how all this is done. All these little things are carefully planned out and practiced and make all the difference between being a mediocre team and being a superbowl champion.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »
I remember the Raven's beat them last time they made it to the superbowl. Too bad the colts lost to Mass. It would be interesting to see them lose to both Baltimore teams.

The INDI Colts are no longer Baltimore's team. When they were our team they beat the Giants in the 1958 and 1959 NFL title games. The 1958 game is known as the greatest game ever played and propelled the NFL in to the national spotlight.

I also remember the Giants getting beat by the Ravens in Super Bowl 35. Truly a great day!  O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 03:39:32 AM »

huh?  :-\
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 03:41:11 AM »

Yeah, when white people become millionaires, they make it themselves. But when blacks, oops I'm sorry, a bunch of "ugly giraffe schvartzes" become millionaires, then that can only possibly be because "WE" gave it to "THEM"!

It's the same exact jealousy that some blacks have against non-Blacks and other Blacks...and the same jealousy Muslims have against non-Muslims.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 03:43:25 AM »

If he is goign to ever contribute to JTF, we have to stop referring to black people has "giraffes"...ummm..I wouldn't bother wasting your time...We have to work on not sounding like a bunch of idiots and start talking like rational normal human beings and being rational normal human beings.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 03:45:52 AM »
   I always route against New Jersey. Of course I don't route for any pro-football team. Hopefully the Patriots didn't also make it to the superbowl.

they did

I want The Patriots to win so they can have the most winingest season ever. The Dolphins were perfect one year in The 1970's but that's when there were only 14 regular season games.

Since The Eagles aren't in the playoffs, I didn't watch any playoff games. Maybe I'll watch The Super Bowl. Baseball is the only sport where I watch all the playoff games no matter what teams are in it. I don't usually watch Eagles regular season games though but if they were doing good like the year they went to The Super Bowl, then I would. I just want to see my teams win once. I only saw them loose in the championship games. I don't understand why all these greedy fans care so much about their teams winning year after year when they have already witnessed many championships.

"Most winningest"...sounds like ebonics...I think you got the ebonic flu, yacov.

rather "An undefeated season" makes the proper grammar. :::D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »
Down with the Giants - 49ers for life !!!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »
Down with the Giants - 49ers for life !!!!

umm, they're not in the play offs...lol

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 10:38:10 PM »
lol.....i know. Maybe we'll get there in a 100 years.

Sorry - I just have alot of resentment towards the Giants. This image left me mentally scarred for life:

1990 NFC Championship Game - Giants 15 49ers 13

They ended Joe's career and prevented us from three-peating.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »

Wow.

I bet he could pick a lot of cotton.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »
lol.....i know. Maybe we'll get there in a 100 years.

Sorry - I just have alot of resentment towards the Giants. This image left me mentally scarred for life:

1990 NFC Championship Game - Giants 15 49ers 13

They ended Joe's career and prevented us from three-peating.

Oh, I remember that game well! Was it Carson or LT that clobbered the hell out of Montana and returned the interseption for a touchdown! What a game and what a year!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »
Looks like I have noone to route for. I don't want McCain to win, don't want Osama or Hitlery to win, don't want New Jersey to win and don't want New England to either. This is bad.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?