Author Topic: The Obama Campaign  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: The Obama Campaign
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 10:12:10 PM »
I can't believe this guy is even a candidate for President, let alone a serious front-runner.  Jackson, Jefferson, Kennedy, Bush, Clinton . . . Obama?  It just doesn't sound right, let alone getting into his ridiculous policies.  In my heart, I pray that he can't win.  We'll see.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 02:50:13 AM »
I warned you all more than a month ago. 

And I also give Joe Gutfeld credit since he started a thread about this during the first week of January.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »
I warned you all more than a month ago. 

And I also give Joe Gutfeld credit since he started a thread about this during the first week of January.

how can somebody vote for this gorilla? :( :-X
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
I don't think America will vote in a black president. It might better if he does win the Democratic nomination, because he'd be easier to defeat simply because many voters will not vote for a black.

Hillary may be at a disadvantage because of her gender, but most Americans are familiar with successful female rulers or government officials in other countries, so I feel that gender is much less of an issue than race.

Hillary has the best shot for the Democratic nomination right now.

Because of the Iraq war fiasco, many Americans are prone to voting Democratic.

We're in serious danger of having Hillary be our next president.
You better think again, polls are saying that Obama will beat McCain by at least 8%, there are more stupid white people then you think.  If Obama gets the nomination he will definitely be the next President so we must bash him and leave Hillary alone.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »
His cultish campaign claims that an Obama presidency would be different than a Hillary Clinton one.  And how how Hillary wants to move back to the past while his is campaign that would move things forward.  Well, he forgets to tell people how some of his advisers are from Bill Clinton's administration and that they're no better than the people who work for Hillary.  So Obama is clearly a liar.
duh, they are all the same, obama, clinton, edwards....
KAHANE TZADAK!