Author Topic: Any vote for Huckabee now.. Actually helps McCain  (Read 7376 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Any vote for Huckabee now.. Actually helps McCain
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 07:41:02 PM »
Why don't Huckabee quit and then Romney do something unheard of and ask Huckabee to be his Vice President before Super Tuesday, that would make Romney unstoppable.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »
Why don't Huckabee quit and then Romney do something unheard of and ask Huckabee to be his Vice President before Super Tuesday, that would make Romney unstoppable.
I think Huckabee is making eyes at McCain for that deal. I don't know if he would be receptive to being asked by Romney.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2008, 10:26:23 PM »
I think Huckabee is making eyes at McCain for that deal. I don't know if he would be receptive to being asked by Romney.
So then what you are saying is that Huckabee is really a liberal like McCain, I figured that because he was never a real conservative.  His actions on a lot of things look liberal to me.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 10:02:27 AM »
In my mind anyway, the only real candidate that should have been on the platform was Tom Tancredo.  The rest are stooges of the Establishment and one un-aligned wackjob....but I'd take the wackjob over the continual Establishment lackys any day... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »
There are many areas of Huckabee that I question.   The good ol boy country bumpkin doesn't work anymore in politics.  Bill Clinton was one of those and we got a big screw up from that.

If he is that weak on crime,  I would hate to see how he is on captured terrrorists.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »
And Huckabee is now like a 3rd party candidate.  And 3rd party candidates in a major election does more harm then good.   Cause stupid people that insist on wasting their votes do not really see the out come of their actions they help the one they "want to defeat"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »
Remember MW, so was Jimmy Carter.  As a matter of fact Jimmy Carter was the first candidate to placate the race card issue to gain votes.  Hitlery Cliterous with her talking "black" while in the South, talking like a she has a yiddish accent while in front of Jews, talking like a farmer when out West is highly comparable to Jimmy Carter's...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.