Author Topic: Any vote for Huckabee now.. Actually helps McCain  (Read 7829 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Any vote for Huckabee now.. Actually helps McCain
« on: January 30, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
According to most polls,  Huckabee gotten 13% of critical votes that could of either narrow the gap between McCain and Romney or with the so called more conservatives edge favor towards Romney.   No offense, I think Huckabee is in a slight dream world if he thinks he will be effective finishing in a VERY VERY crucial state like Florida which normally do decide elections.   No canddiate can win without winning Southern States this has been well common trough out the elections of the past.    Now that Rudy is dropping Huckabee has to those swing votes could of actually helped Mitt.  In fact it not only hurts Mitt but HELPS MCPAIN.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Any vote for Huckabee now.. Actually helps McCain
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 10:44:33 AM »
I am angry about this, I warned you all..  Wasted votes thats what that 13% was.  This thing that happen in Florida is HUGE  for McCain, that state usually determins presidents.   And some people still are  hopefull with this wasted vote.   You know when a ship is sinking don't hang around with the captain... JUMP OFF.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »
I am angry about this, I warned you all..  Wasted votes thats what that 13% was.  This thing that happen in Florida is HUGE  for McCain, that state usually determins presidents.   And some people still are  hopefull with this wasted vote.   You know when a ship is sinking don't hang around with the captain... JUMP OFF.

says you who was going to vote for ruudy :rolleyes:

coulda woulda shoulda,, romney spent millions in florida, huckabee spent zero, and nearly beat your man THAT YOU WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR(RUTH JULIANI) . He a mormon, hes so unlikable its uncanny, and in the super tuesaday, hes not even competitive....

He has the whole media of hannity, rush and glen beck and all that money and he wont even beat mccaine.

At least huckabee had fred thompson doing a 1 man tirade against him and he still only lost by 3 percent...whats romneys excuse

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:34 AM »

coulda woulda shoulda,, romney spent millions in florida, huckabee spent zero, and nearly beat your man THAT YOU WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR(RUTH JULIANI) . He a mormon, hes so unlikable its uncanny, and in the super tuesaday, hes not even competitive....

He has the whole media of hannity, rush and glen beck and all that money and he wont even beat mccaine.

At least huckabee had fred thompson doing a 1 man tirade against him and he still only lost by 3 percent...whats romneys excuse

You obviously have reading comprehension problem Rudy is also a dead subject.  ANd you still are drooling over a wasted candidate's vote  and dont bring up Thompson the guy can't even attract flies around him.    If you vote for Huckabee then you wasted a very critical vote that could stop McCain. You obviously aren't too bright on this subject.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 10:53:48 AM »
I think there is only one on the platform that is not a part of the Establishment, for good or for bad, it is Ron Paul.  MassuhD may well be right....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

LOL Hannity? Hannity is a joke and I can care less if Romney is a Mormon so why should you?  What does him being a Mormon has anything to do on stopping McCain.  Besides the fact McCain is an extreme disaster, he will be 75 years old.  If McCain is nominated, Many republicans wont vote for him some may stay home that gives the election to Hillary.  SO Huckabee is a dead duck.   And Unlike Rudy atleast he knows when to bow out.. Huckster is a fool if he stays and bring these wasted votes to him.  That doesn't really help him it helps McCain.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »
I think there is only one on the platform that is not a part of the Establishment, for good or for bad, it is Ron Paul.  MassuhD may well be right....

Marz, is he really going to stay?  Atleast you got some sense.  Huckabee is a disaster for everyone if it comes down to it.  People call him righteous I see him as Bush's father and Carter rolled into 1

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »

You obviously have reading comprehension problem Rudy is also a dead subject.  ANd you still are drooling over a wasted candidate's vote  and dont bring up Thompson the guy can't even attract flies around him.    If you vote for Huckabee then you wasted a very critical vote that could stop McCain. You obviously aren't too bright on this subject.

Do you not understand about nthe bible belt, romney has no chance against mccaine in new york now, so its down to the southern states, where huckabee is FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR more competitive than romney and has a GREAT shot at defeating mccaine, especially the fact that fox hates mccaine more than huckabee....

Romney had to wind florida, hes is tremendously weakened by tis, he out spent mccaine by goodness knows how many and lost by 3 percent, hes just not likable, even if he did win(he wont) the clinton machine would tear this flip floppper who ran LEFT of ted kennedy apart....

I really feel JTF should hulk up and bite there tongue and go all out for huckabee where he could beat mccaine in texas which is 140 delegates...

As for murtaza and ron paul, you really are wasting your vote...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 11:02:04 AM »

Marz, is he really going to stay?  Atleast you got some sense.  Huckabee is a disaster for everyone if it comes down to it.  People call him righteous I see him as Bush's father and Carter rolled into 1

you see him???Prove it, ive debunked your tax hike mike rubbish, everything against huckabee sare lies, he defeated the clintons in arkansas he can defeat them for real...

What makes masterwolfs judgement not to be taken seriously is the fact that he supported ruudy WHO LOST TO HILARY BEFORE....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »

Do you not understand about nthe bible belt, romney has no chance against mccaine in new york now, so its down to the southern states, where huckabee is FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR more competitive than romney and has a GREAT shot at defeating mccaine, especially the fact that fox hates mccaine more than huckabee....

Romney had to wind florida, hes is tremendously weakened by tis, he out spent mccaine by goodness knows how many and lost by 3 percent, hes just not likable, even if he did win(he wont) the clinton machine would tear this flip floppper who ran LEFT of ted kennedy apart....

I really feel JTF should hulk up and bite there tongue and go all out for huckabee where he could beat mccaine in texas which is 140 delegates...

I got news for you they all flip flop even your wasted candidate.   JTF knows when there is a candidate that is folding to back off.   Huckabee not only will not be getting the nomination he will no way in hell defeat the Dems.   Those percent votes in a major southern State like Florida that has a divided delegate between Reps and Dems do decide.  Even the evangelicalls which is huge in Florida figured that Huckabee may not be exactly it.   Look I been doing this politic stuff for 15 years.  And at this point they are wasted votes for Huckabee.  Next week is the primary in NY my vote is Romney.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 11:08:30 AM »

you see him???Prove it, ive debunked your tax hike mike rubbish, everything against huckabee sare lies, he defeated the clintons in arkansas he can defeat them for real...

What makes masterwolfs judgement not to be taken seriously is the fact that he supported ruudy WHO LOST TO HILARY BEFORE....

He did not defeat the Clintons in Arkansas he became Gov after the Clintons went to Washington so what the hell are you talking about

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »
MW you pose good questions.  To be honest, I don't know because the media is staying away from him but apparently he's raised more money than any of the politicians running including Hilary Clinton.  The fact that the mainstream media either avoids him or attacks him while affording him no attention to any of his platform is simply suspect.  

I do not agree with all of his principles, but many I do.  I do not believe that he is a "Nazi", although these groups support him though I've already refuted this arguement, but I do feel that he's the best there is because he is non-aligned.  I think that he has the money to stay in the runnings.  The sad thing is the structure of your American political "two party" system.  The sad fact is that there is no difference between a McCain, Bush, Clinton or Obama in all actuality.  If Paul does run, he'll have to run as an independant (if he can now do so) in order not to split the vote thus giving Obama or some parasite leftist the Presidency.

In my humble opinion, I feel MassuhD was probably more right than wrong on Paul and a number of members of JTF aught to grant him an apology.  NO Paul is not the best but he IS the only one that is totally unaffiliated with the Establishement that has been sinking America since the days of Woodrow Wilson.   :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 11:12:08 AM »
And Prior to Flo. The Rudy ticket was needed to pull votes away from McCain, that helped Romney in S.C.   Now that Rudy is going it is all Romney at this point, Hey you can vote for whomever you like but a vote at this point for someone coming in  4th in Florida is really a gimmic vote.  McCain is already ahead in the largest delegate state in the Union California.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:06 AM »
MW you pose good questions.  To be honest, I don't know because the media is staying away from him but apparently he's raised more money than any of the politicians running including Hilary Clinton.  The fact that the mainstream media either avoids him or attacks him while affording him no attention to any of his platform is simply suspect.  

I do not agree with all of his principles, but many I do.  I do not believe that he is a "Nazi", although these groups support him though I've already refuted this arguement, but I do feel that he's the best there is because he is non-aligned.  I think that he has the money to stay in the runnings.  The sad thing is the structure of your American political "two party" system.  The sad fact is that there is no difference between a McCain, Bush, Clinton or Obama in all actuality.  If Paul does run, he'll have to run as an independant (if he can now do so) in order not to split the vote thus giving Obama or some parasite leftist the Presidency.

In my humble opinion, I feel MassuhD was probably more right than wrong on Paul and a number of members of JTF aught to grant him an apology.  NO Paul is not the best but he IS the only one that is totally unaffiliated with the Establishement that has been sinking America since the days of Woodrow Wilson.   :)

I am sure one day we will have that 3rd party that will be a true movement that will bring this country back to what our founding fathers and constitution was for.  My problem with Paul is his comments about 911.  That alone is a massive turn off.  How ever we do need a strong third party.  Not these silly Ross Perot types that is really there for entertainment. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »
I think factually correct history dictates that one needs a totally unaffiliated individual to run as if one looks at the past history of winners of the Presidency they've won on "rightwing" issues.  Even Jimmy Carter preached right wing Christian American propaganda to allow him to win, Bush as well.  How did it turn out?  Bush, who is supposedly a "right wing" "christian" was the most Leftwing President in American History.  He's expanded the government and championed more Socialist causes than Bill Clinton....but does it matter?  No not really because they are all members of the same, like minded, international socialist/Elitist organizations...  point....

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
You are right about Ron Paul's comments on 911.  But was/is he more informed than we are?  Afterall, he's been a Senitor for how long?  Paul is mislead on Islam, but his ideas on American Foreign Policy may well be spot on.  In all honesty, I hope Paul wins as I'd much rather a real change than the continual decline into Socialism and corruption...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »

I got news for you they all flip flop even your wasted candidate.   JTF knows when there is a candidate that is folding to back off.   Huckabee not only will not be getting the nomination he will no way in hell defeat the Dems.   Those percent votes in a major southern State like Florida that has a divided delegate between Reps and Dems do decide.  Even the evangelicalls which is huge in Florida figured that Huckabee may not be exactly it.   Look I been doing this politic stuff for 15 years.  And at this point they are wasted votes for Huckabee.  Next week is the primary in NY my vote is Romney.  

But your logic is pathetic at best masterwolf, honestly do you read your own posts???

Firslty huckabee has not flip flopped on one matter, not one, his social conservative record was second to none unlike romney...his belief in the 2nd ammendment is spot on unlike romney...

What makes me laugh is go claim huckabee would get wasted by the democrats, yet are completely blind to see that romney has no chance of beating the clinton, absolutely no chance. The evangelicals wont vote for him that big in the southern states, where rebluckicans win big.

Look how much money hes spent and tell me honestly if he going to beat the clintons...

Oh and i dont want any "hes more likely than huckabee" rubbish, if he cant beat huckabee is iowa after spending 20 to 1 there, how on earth is he going to beat the clinton machine...

Face it masterwolf, you are talking baloney and you know it....

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
It makes no difference C4J if Huck, McCain, Clinton, Obama or Rudy wins because they are all either members or closely aligned with the Eastern Establishment: CFR, Tri-Lateral and the rest of these Elitist "Neo" Con, International Socialist institutions.  So the base on the ground is that nothing will change and America will continually decline into Socialism and debasement. 

The ONLY way to attempt to make a change in America is to elect someone who is non-aligned or even anti-Establisment.  That said, Ron Paul is the only, no matter how much I disagree with some of his specifities, politician worth electing... 

One commentator said that "Bush is a big disappointment"....what the hell does anyone expect when this fellow and the vast majority surrounding him are members of the exact same like minded organizations?  Can anyone really expect any difference? ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 11:36:34 AM »
C4J must be living under a rock if he thinks that Huckster isn't a flip flopper. His Gov career shown that clearly.  They all are like this. 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »
C4J must be living under a rock if he thinks that Huckster isn't a flip flopper. His Gov career shown that clearly.  They all are like this. 

prove it, arkansaw he turned a 250 million defficent into a 850 million surplus, plase tell me how that wasa  failure, and romney raised taxes like a house on fire...far more than huckabee...plus uckabee tax raises were voted by the people, so they could build a 400 million dolla road that created 40 000 jobs.

Please show me what romney did is mass....

And i ask you again, if romney loses to mccaine and huckabee whilst spending 20 to 1 against them, why do you think he could beat the clintons, that is so illogical its halarious.....

One commentator said that "Bush is a big disappointment"....what the hell does anyone expect when this fellow and the vast majority surrounding him are members of the exact same like minded organizations?  Can anyone really expect any difference? ???
[/quote]

PMSL how is huckabee establisment???Thats why he gets slated by evil pseudo fox news, because hes a true conservative, he  wanted energy independecne, support the second amendment, pro life, pro moral, pro bible....Hes still paying off his mortgage as we speak hance why he still does paid speeches....

He is far from elite...

And please stop with this ron paul rubbish of neo con, that is a anti semitic word, as its code for jew, hes a jew hater and hace why white supremiscists like him and muslims....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 11:45:31 AM »
More proof of Huckster being a Phoney.

Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR):  Governor Huckabee enjoyed a meteoric rise in the polls in December 2007, which prompted a more thorough review of his ethics record.  According to The Associated Press:  “[Huckabee’s] career has also been colored by 14 ethics complaints and a volley of questions about his integrity, ranging from his management of campaign cash to his use of a nonprofit organization to subsidize his income to his destruction of state computer files on his way out of the governor’s office.”  And what was Governor Huckabee’s response to these ethics allegations?  Rather than cooperating with investigators, Huckabee sued the state ethics commission twice and attempted to shut the ethics process down.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=2857

Already a Washington slug and hasn't even step foot in Washington.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 11:51:30 AM »
And he gets caught with his lies. 

And the infamous Dumond the Rapist animal he gave pardon for

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »
More proof of Huckster being a Phoney.

Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR):  Governor Huckabee enjoyed a meteoric rise in the polls in December 2007, which prompted a more thorough review of his ethics record.  According to The Associated Press:  “[Huckabee’s] career has also been colored by 14 ethics complaints and a volley of questions about his integrity, ranging from his management of campaign cash to his use of a nonprofit organization to subsidize his income to his destruction of state computer files on his way out of the governor’s office.”  And what was Governor Huckabee’s response to these ethics allegations?  Rather than cooperating with investigators, Huckabee sued the state ethics commission twice and attempted to shut the ethics process down.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=2857

Already a Washington slug and hasn't even step foot in Washington.

you are to easy mastewrwolf to beat in debates, you were going to vote for ruudy, i can find numerous quotes you saying that, EVEN THOUGH OUR BELOVED CHAIM WROTE THIS....

The fact that Giuliani, McCain and Rice are currently regarded as the three strongest possible candidates should shock genuine Republicans.

Until recently, a pro-abortion candidate would never be seriously considered
for the Vice Presidency on the Republican ticket, let alone the Presidency.

A supposed Republican, John McCain reacted with approval to Hanoi John Kerry's anti-American rhetoric - McCain criticized the Bush campaign and Republicans for scrutinizing Kerry's exaggerated Vietnam war record and his unsavory assocation with pro-Viet Cong American traitors like Jane Fonda  

In 1996, California Governor Pete Wilson wanted to run for the Republican Presidential nomination but decided not to even try because he knew that his pro-abortion position would never be acceptable to most Republican primary and caucus voters.

Wilson was the Republican Governor of the nation's largest state, and would have been able to easily raise tens of millions of dollars from California donors, but it still would have been futile because Republican voters in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and other early primary and caucus states would have rejected him overwhelmingly.

Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter, another pro-abortion Republican, briefly sought the Republican Presidential nomination, but also decided to withdraw from the race before a single vote was cast, because he saw that no one
was willing to back a pro-abortion Republican candidate.

Rudy Giuliani supports the barbaric practice known as partial birth abortion, in which a living, full-grown unborn baby's brain is sucked out of its skull with a vacuum tube  

Yet in 2005, things have deteriorated to the point where all of the three leading Republican candidates are not only pro-abortion, but left-wing on every major issue.

Giuliani is completely pro-abortion, and even supports the barbaric practice known as partial birth abortion.

But that is just the beginning of his extreme left-wing positions: Giuliani is pro-Sodomite, pro-Third World immigration and anti-Second Amendment.

Every year as New York's mayor, Giuliani marched in the Sodomite parade down Fifth Avenue with all of the transvestites, the sadomasochistic freaks wearing Nazi helmets, and the child molesters of the National Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).

Rudy Giuliani dresses in drag as JFK/RFK mistress Marilyn Monroe  

Giuliani himself dressed in "drag" - he wore a dress, a wig, makeup and lipstick - on more than one occasion.

Giuliani's sexual escapades are as bad as those of Bill Clinton.

Giuliani married his first cousin and then pulled all types of strings to get the marriage annulled by the Catholic Church. (Catholics are not allowed to divorce, and so "annulment" of a marriage is sometimes used to end an unwanted union.)

Rudy Giuliani's sexual escapades are as bad as those of Bill Clinton  

Giuliani then married his second wife, Donna Hanover, who starred in the evil pornographic and child-molesting play, The Vagina Monologues. In the play, a grown woman has a lesbian, child-molesting relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

An uncaring mother and a cheating husband made for tabloid fodder during the messy Giuliani-Hanover divorce - Television personality Donna Hanover starred in The Vagina Monologues, a play about lesbian pedophilia, and played Jimmy Carter's sister, Ruth Carter Stapleton, in The People vs. Larry Flynt, a loving cinematic tribute to the infamous porn king, depicted in the film as a “free speech” crusader  

Giuliani then openly cheated on his second wife, parading around the city with his adulterous mate, Judith Nathan. Giuliani even wanted to bring his adulterous mate into the Mayor's official residence in Gracie Mansion to openly live with him. He did not care that his young son Andrew was living there and would have seen his father together with his adulterous partner every day.

A supposed Catholic, the openly unfaithful Rudy Giuliani sought a divorce from his second wife Donna Hanover - He is shown with Hanover meeting Pope John Paul II  

Finally, Giuliani sought to divorce his second wife. This time, he did not seek an "annulment," he openly sought a divorce.

When the Giulianis separated, he moved into the apartment of an AIDS-infected homosexual "couple" whom he had befriended.

PLease answer masterwolf these questions.....

1) Allarge proportion of my family are catholic and they are VERY PRO LIFE, its almost one of the most important issues tothem, and rightly so as its murder, yet said you were going to back ruudy, who is pro murder.

2) How can you attack huckabee false allegations when ruudy has more sleeze than ghoistbusters, YET YOU WERE PREPARED TO VOTE FOR HIM....

you will not dare answer these questions which shows you are just hating on huck because i like him and you hate me...

Whgich is pathetic tbh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
GET IT THROUGH YOUR HARD SKULL I AM VOTING FOR MITT NEXT TUESDAY.   You havent defeated me you yet to show any valid proof to show why anyone should vote for Huckabee you can't cause at this point there isn't any.  Rudy is out anyways what is Huckabee hanging around for??

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »
Dear C4J, How is "Neo"- meaning New "Conservative" anti-Semitic?  Sorry brother...  

I thought Huckabee advisor was CFR?  What is Huckabee's views on the Illegal Aliens?  

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58425