Author Topic: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."  (Read 22368 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
Barack is a Arab name
No matter what his name was, what do you think he should have done? Gave himself a name at birth? He didn't have a choice of what his name would be before or after he was born.
He should live in a muslims country.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
Barack is a Arab name
No matter what his name was, what do you think he should have done? Gave himself a name at birth? He didn't have a choice of what his name would be before or after he was born.

You can legally change your name
But why? You guys bashed MLK for having his name changed as a child.(If that is even the truth  ::)  ) All of a sudden, when it comes to Obama, it's okay? Are you kidding me?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »
it is not correct to change your identity, towards an identity, that is not yours,
in order to please others.

if Obama was tighteous,
he should have left the USA, and live in a muslim country, where he can enjoy sharia-freedom.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »
Barack is a Arab name

You can legally change your name
But why? You guys bashed MLK for having his name changed as a child.(If that is even the truth  ::)  ) All of a sudden, when it comes to Obama, it's okay? Are you kidding me?

Erica, bottom line, he was at the millino man march and did not criticize anythign Farakahn has ever said...that also makes Obama an enabler of virulent racism.  Vote for him if you want...but i do believe this country will be in big big trouble if he wins..Much like what David Dinkins did to this great city of NY, let alone the Jewish community.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »
Obamas "Church" belongs to a strange movement, that is spreaded over Europe too.

The core of their strange ideoligy is that blacks need special churches to develop.

The result of this "black way" is in every case colloboration with the Muzzies.

Proof:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14631.msg158149#msg158149

Look at the situation in the USA. Here it is the same. Chaim has often spoken  about the black Christian Muzzie cooperation.

I have heard, now there are in addition to black Christians and black Muzzies - black Hebrews. ::)

But I have no proof that he is right now in this minute a Muzzie, but that he joined this "church" is one indication.

P.S.: He was raised as a Muzzie, this is a fact. He had the change to choose every decent church in the whole USA, but he chooses this heretic so called church. Why? - Think about it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 04:23:21 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »
Obamas "Church" belongs to a strange movement, that is spreaded over Europe too.

The core of their strange ideoligy is that blacks need special churches to develop.

Proof:

Look at the situation in the USA. Here it is the same. Chaim has often spoken  about the black Christian Muzzie cooperation.

I have heard, now there are in addition to black Christians and black Muzzies - black Hebrews. ::)

But I have no proof that he is right now in this minute a Muzzie, but that he joined this "church" is one indication.

We will be waiting for your response on this, Erica and the other guy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
Let me guess Erica--"Hussein" is an African name too?  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »
Obama is as worthy of the presidency as Louis Farakhan is.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »

Chaimfan, it actually might be as all these shvartzas and africans are muslims. If they arent muzzies yet, they are flocking towards it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
And Erica is about as worthy of this forum as Louis Farrakhan (her idol) is.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

lol, and Muhammad is a righteous African name? ;D ;D ;D :D

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 04:56:21 PM »

Don't worry Dr. Dan I wouldn't vote for Obama even if I had the right to.

I was simply looking for evidence of some claims that were made and think there are enough indications to reject him. :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 05:00:54 PM »

Don't worry Dr. Dan I wouldn't vote for Obama even if I had the right to.

I was simply looking for evidence of some claims that were made and think there are enough indications to reject him. :)

I think the mere fact that he wants to negotiate wtih a terrorist regime like Iran and play peace peace appeasment is another reason why he, as well as other candidates, to be an extremely dangerous person. 

CNN and AP claimed that he really wasn' tthe Muslim everyone claims him to be.  Oddly enough, CNN and AP consider Yasser Arafat to be a courageous peace maker!  So what iw as pointing out in that website was that the person defending Obama was using other biases sources to prove his point that Obama, in fact, isn't truly a Muslim.  As far as I'm concerned, whatever he may or may not be, he sleeps with the wrong crowd like Hillary...

I do nto doubt his ability to be a leader because he is genetically black.  I doubt his ability to be a leader because he will not be impartial and he will ruin this country like David Dinkins ruined NYC and was awesomely terrible to the Jewish community especially after the Crown Heights riots.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »
Christian and Jewish nuts who convert to piSSlam change their names like Cat Stevens aka Josuf Islam, by chnging name you chnge your life and identity. Usama by keeping his moslime names is saying I'm still one of you guys; judging from the lack of threats any well known apostate is getting; They bought it. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

Proof:

P.S.: He was raised as a Muzzie, this is a fact. He had the change to choose every decent church in the whole USA, but he chooses this heretic so called church. Why? - Think about it.
And yet, there is a moderate white following at the church.
There are no Christian Muslims. lol Omg. Maybe that should be my username.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »
Erica - In your opinion - what makes Obama suitable for the job of President?  Are you supporting him because he is black?  Tell us why he should be President of the United States. 
I know why people shouldn't vote for him.  I can't think of any reasons why they should.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 07:57:08 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »

Proof:

Are you considering voting for Obama? Why not vote for Mitt Romney?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
first of all, I wouldn't vote for him either way and I doubt anyone (besides for you erica) on this forum would. The guy has no clue how to fight terror, he was born in scum and he remains such.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »
Oh Erica. This is something you shoulda just shared with me in private on instant messenger. Why would you possibly want to open up a gigantic can of worms and the biggest Pandora's box and combine it with sodium and water! Hey, you've got guts!

I have my misgivings about Obama. But it has nothing to do with the suspicion that he's a Muslim or terrorist. I think that's a big bum rap. I just don't think he has enough knowledge and experience to be the leader of the free world. But then again, neither does our current idiot-in-chief. Obama might be a bad choice for president. But I don't buy it that he's a Muslim, terrorist, and he's certainly no Sharpton or Jackson. We should find some other more substantive reasons to oppose Obama if we're gonna be expected to be taken seriously and stop falling for all the bogus urban legends.

But hey, I don't expect any of you guys to understand except Erica and perhaps even Sarah.

newman

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 10:55:32 PM »

That proves nothing. I think he was probably just enjoying the person singing the Star Spangled Banner.

LOL!!!!!!!!!
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Erica!

If you're going to be an apologist for this black-muSSlim you'd better come up with better excuses than that! I dunno how you typed that with a straight face.

Just Erica

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »

Proof:

YES, I'm considering voting for Obama... however , if I voted for Mitt Romney, I'd be doing so because you think I should. That would make me a false voter.

I may vote for Obama because supports bringing an end to the war and sending our troops home. He's for revamping education reform he's pro choice, he's open-minded enough to take homosexual relationships seriously, in that he doesn't bash gays. He's a supports stem cell research. And from what I viewed of his debate with Allan Keyes, he doesn't frown upon a woman's right to choose to have children by invitro fertilization.  (Notice that I didn't once talk about his religious affiliations past or present...)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:52 AM »

Proof:

YES, I'm considering voting for Obama... however , if I voted for Mitt Romney, I'd be doing so because you think I should. That would make me a false voter.

I may vote for Obama because supports bringing an end to the war and sending our troops home. He's for revamping education reform he's pro choice, he's open-minded enough to take homosexual relationships seriously, in that he doesn't bash gays. He's a supports stem cell research. And from what I viewed of his debate with Allan Keyes, he doesn't frown upon a woman's right to choose to have children by invitro fertilization.  (Notice that I didn't once talk about his religious affiliations past or present...)
So you are basically agreeing with all that leftist, anti-torah crap?
you will pay a price for this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »
Oh Erica. This is something you shoulda just shared with me in private on instant messenger. Why would you possibly want to open up a gigantic can of worms and the biggest Pandora's box and combine it with sodium and water! Hey, you've got guts!

I have my misgivings about Obama. But it has nothing to do with the suspicion that he's a Muslim or terrorist. I think that's a big bum rap. I just don't think he has enough knowledge and experience to be the leader of the free world. But then again, neither does our current idiot-in-chief. Obama might be a bad choice for president. But I don't buy it that he's a Muslim, terrorist, and he's certainly no Sharpton or Jackson. We should find some other more substantive reasons to oppose Obama if we're gonna be expected to be taken seriously and stop falling for all the bogus urban legends.

But hey, I don't expect any of you guys to understand except Erica and perhaps even Sarah.

Daniel, i have to disagree with you....Most black leaders have kept mum to teh Sharptons and Jacksons and Farrakahns...the most virulent racists in this country...They are just as bad if not worse than the KKK and neo nazis...I hate these jealous people and Obama or Hillary who say nothing who fear them are not the kind of leaders i want running this country.. If they fear Sharpton, then they will fear any Arab leader who wants to kill us...

The same rule applies to republicans or Jews who fear the Jessie Jacksons and Al Sharptons.

I seem to recall David Dinkins being mayor of NYC and how you sided with the blacks against the Jews for the crown height riots when clearly the Jews were innocent.  Obama, I have no doubt, will do the same thing for the evil blacks in this country..and muslims too.

Just Erica

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 01:13:13 AM »
From my knowledge, Obama's father was from Africa. I very well may be wrong about where the name came from. Its a name popular of the region. That's all I've got.

My point is that you can't make the man change his name no more than I can make you post your REAL name on this site.