Author Topic: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."  (Read 22401 times)

Just Erica

Re: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2008, 12:06:36 AM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

If you support a black muslim racist, that makes you our enemy.
It's idiotic of you to keep stalking me, Ambiorix. You're just angry because you couldn't find a post where I said I hated white people. Either find the proof, or get off of my back.
Stalking, ha!!! You call us paranoid!  :o ::) ::)...
What do you all creating a thread that calls out a certain person because of a picture, boeregeneraal? I call it childish. I thought you were an adult.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2008, 12:38:26 AM »
I am not stalking you.
You are stalking our forum.
You support evil blacks, that are muslims.
The basic philosophy of islam is to kill all the Jews and Christians.
You are in full denial of the fact that those you support, are planning on a new Holocaust.
Obama will help Iran to wipe (G-d forbid) Israel of the map.
No he won't. And when he proves you wrong, as I've said many times before, what will you do then?
If Obama becomes president, USA is lost.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2008, 12:42:08 AM »
I don't even what to visualize what this monster will do to the US not to mention the Western World. He is so uncivilized
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2008, 01:43:16 AM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

It's idiotic of you to keep stalking me, Ambiorix. You're just angry because you couldn't find a post where I said I hated white people. Either find the proof, or get off of my back.
What do you all creating a thread that calls out a certain person because of a picture, boeregeneraal? I call it childish. I thought you were an adult.
looks can be deceiving  ;). Oh, and Sarah is right, I don't get how a 1 and a half year old can draw like that...i just don't buy it

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2008, 02:09:55 AM »
What about building apartheid-walls around all neighbourhoods with criminality > 50%?
And get in some caterpillar D9, together with Merkava tanks if the people start making troubles?

I know what i would do if i lived in America   ^-^
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2008, 02:32:53 AM »
What about building apartheid-walls around all neighbourhoods with criminality > 50%?
And get in some caterpillar D9, together with Merkava tanks if the people start making troubles?

ha, that's a superb idea!!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2008, 02:33:19 AM »
what do you  have to say about that idea erica?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2008, 02:40:33 AM »
I 'll tell you.

<<youcan't be superman, you can't do this, you can't do that, you have no right to do this, you must not do that, i am against the bad blacks, you're a bigot, it is just about a picture of my girl, you're a mental case, take your pills, go find a doctor...>>
  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
I 'll tell you.

<<youcan't be superman, you can't do this, you can't do that, you have no right to do this, you must not do that, i am against the bad blacks, you're a bigot, it is just about a picture of my girl, you're a mental case, take your pills, go find a doctor...>>
  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
:::D :::D, yeah  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »
You ARE an idiot Erica.

looks can be deceiving  ;). Oh, and Sarah is right, I don't get how a 1 and a half year old can draw like that...i just don't buy it
You dolt! I didn't say my 1.5 year old drew it.. I said my stepdaughter drew it when she was 13 1/2 years old. The picture is of my 1.5 year old close to 2 years ago.

Just Erica

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2008, 02:59:16 AM »

Luckily you don't live here.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:39 AM »

Luckily you don't live here.
We will mobilise a global movement.
We can't let our brothers and sisters be murdered by blacks and mestizos, and stand idle!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2008, 03:21:26 AM »
You call Chaim a terrorist for tear-gassing a concert-hall, but you keep silent over the mass-murders in Mugabe-land.

Who says your grand-children won't commit genocide on whites, once they get the hang of it?
this is what your sort is capable of: today in europe:

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2008, 03:22:57 AM »
Killing at least 3, and burning 10,000 cars in three weeks,
all because << we are discriminated ??? ???>>

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2008, 03:26:02 AM »

EXECUTE ALL OF THESE MUSLIM-NAZIS

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2008, 03:43:01 AM »
ARREST THEM, REVOKE THEIR FAKE EUROPEAN NATIONALITIES,
AND SEND THEM TO THE SAHARA DESERT.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2008, 04:06:34 AM »

WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BEFORE:

becouse THE EURO DHIMIS WON'T:

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »
You call Chaim a terrorist for tear-gassing a concert-hall, but you keep silent over the mass-murders in Mugabe-land.

Who says your grand-children won't commit genocide on whites, once they get the hang of it?

You have a lot of anger in your heart. And you are directing it unfairly to me because blacks hurt you. I'm sorry that happened to you but what if I did the same thing to you; blamed you for what some white people did to me? That wouldn't be fair at all. If I were you I would get angry at those who actually participated in hurting you. Stop blaming it on the rest of the world.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »

You have a lot of anger in your heart. And you are directing it unfairly to me because blacks hurt you. I'm sorry that happened to you but what if I did the same thing to you; blamed you for what some white people did to me? That wouldn't be fair at all. If I were you I would get angry at those who actually participated in hurting you. Stop blaming it on the rest of the world.
The majority of (Evil) Blacks and the hordes of illegal aliens , from Mexico , are wherever they come from,
will do just the same in the USA.

It has nothing to do with anger. It is about restoring law and order here.

I know blacks kill far more whites , than whites kill blacks, so don't start arguing about this.

You're defending evil people, and that makes you one of them.

Go vote your black muslim president, and enjoy, how your children/grandchildren live in a ramsacked United States of Islam.

Just Erica

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »

The majority of (Evil) Blacks and the hordes of illegal aliens , from Mexico , are wherever they come from,
will do just the same in the USA.

It has nothing to do with anger. It is about restoring law and order here.

I know blacks kill far more whites , than whites kill blacks, so don't start arguing about this.

You're defending evil people, and that makes you one of them.

Go vote your black muslim president, and enjoy, how your children/grandchildren live in a ramsacked United States of Islam.

You can't read, can you? I don't support evil blacks. That's the picture you painted of me because I'm black. And because I'm black, I MUST follow evil blacks, right? Wrong.

And who are you, btw, to say that my grandchildren will kill white people? We're not in Europe...and even if we were I will have taught my daughters everything needed to teach their children...how to respect everyone as they want to be respected. Not judge people on race. *It's no doubt that this post will go over your head and you'll be lamenting "YOU ARE A RACIST BECAUSE YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE" even when I didn't say it.... I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »
So what is Erica's plan to save the USA from the illegal immegration, and the black on white murders?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »
So what is Erica's plan to save the USA from the illegal immegration, and the black on white murders?
She has NO plan because she doesn't see those things as problems.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
And doesn't see , that makes her a passive supporter a corrupt system, of multinational corpertraitors,
that dismantle every single nation state to fill their pockets.

But we whites, are even more stupid.

That is the reality, we are scared of being racists, and let those evil people destroy our countries.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2008, 12:01:55 PM »

That is the reality, we are scared of being racists, and let those evil people destroy our countries.

Yes.  You are absolutely right.  We've become emasculated.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »

Yes.  You are absolutely right.  We've become emasculated.

And the media-propaganda is pushing white women to be careerists, instead of making big enough families,
to have at least not a negative growth.

then these evil marxisto-fascistoid-feminazis,

started the war on the white male.

the white male as devil of everything:

Slavery (?) , sexual abuse (?) colonisation, imperialism, nazism, racism, capitalism,.....

I get sick of this.

Where were these "anti-nazist" white men-haters on 9-11?

Protesting the crimes of muslims on their women? NO
Protesting against slavery of blacks in Saudi-Arabia? NO
Protesting against Islam-imperialism/racism/nazism in Darfur, and pretty much everywhere in the world now? NO

They were just happy about it , and were proud that those "poor muslims",

did for one time a succesfull attack against the leaders of capitalism....

The same media, is trying to make the white pussified males crazy about one-night-stands,
porno (internet), cars, luxury, the ultimate beautiful wife,

but hating bulding and raising families, believe in G-d. protect the nation, ...

At least , the muslim-beasts, are not as morally decayed that the men-women relation destroyed their positive growth.

And still we allow Erica, on this forum to say, she does not support the evil blacks.

<<I have a girlfriend, who was nuslim, and she didnt kill me>>

Of course not! They will wait untill they are in sufficient numbers.

And your grandchildren WILL annihilate whites, that refuse to convert to Islam, if Islam takes power.

That I know for sure.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 12:25:19 PM by Ambiorix »