Author Topic: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."  (Read 22391 times)

Just Erica

Re: Black Racist Taqiyyah: "Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim."
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »
So what is Erica's plan to save the USA from the illegal immegration, and the black on white murders?
So, it comes out. Even a good solution is bad to you, huh? Why even ask what I plan to do to help solve problems in the black community if you are going to think what you want? What was the point of me wasting my time to answer you?

My plan is to teach black children academically as well as how to want something better in life. If you have a problem with that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
So what is Erica's plan to save the USA from the illegal immegration, and the black on white murders?
So, it comes out. Even a good solution is bad to you, huh? Why even ask what I plan to do to help solve problems in the black community if you are going to think what you want? What was the point of me wasting my time to answer you?

My plan is to teach black children academically as well as how to want something better in life. If you have a problem with that, I don't know what else to tell you.
what are the problems in the black community and give us an example of what can be done.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »

what are the problems in the black community and give us an example of what can be done.
Why? So that you can continue to shoot my positivity down? Just know this, I can't fix adults, but I can influence the future  of Black America. If you give young people (of any race, really) something to shoot for (meaning reaching a goal), they'll surprise you in many ways. You don't have to believe it though.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »
what would you do to combat the evil role models that youth follow (we have the same problems here)

How do we teach our youth, that these are bad values/norms/life-styles?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »
That is a good question Ambiorix.
I struggle with that dilemmma every day.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »
What is for sure, is that Marxist elements have destroyed AND criminalised the
righteous methods, of upholding morals/respect for each-other/ good life-styles....

They push people, with the mindset of criminals, to become "stars".

these "stars", are undoing a lot of efforts, Righteous people make , to educate them.

Because of this a-social and anti-society attitudes, we are have a time-bomb situation.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »
in concreto; we have no means to lock these stars up,
because, they are untouchable, this excrement, is now our "cultural establishment"

No culture, EVEN the muslim-arab culture, does go so low !
they would assassinate people with that kind of behaviour.
take a look at this one:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »
It is very difficult to fight this movement...it is so pervasive.  :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »
it is organised by the multinationals.
Because it sells , and they make profits with these "music"LP's,
Gadgets, T-shirts, Tv/radio-stations/websites...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2008, 01:32:59 PM »
This guy is a rol model for a lot of blacks & whites too.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »

and he is part of the "cultural establishment"

Why don't the nation states just lock these music-industry multinationals = gangsters up?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
Erica, I know no Christian or Jew, who has kept an explicit name, that referrs to another religion.

Do you know a Christian who converted to Judaism, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know a Christian who converted to Islam, who has the name Christian or Paul?

Do you know (G-d forbid) a Christian or Jew who converted to Islam who has an explicit Jewish or Christian name?

This is no proof, I know, but it is an additional indication.
This is what I know of name- changes in religions. In Catholicism, when a woman becomes a nun, her birth name changes to something like Sister Mary Theresa (when her name may have been Susan Brown). My friend who became a Muslim at 17 kept her birth name while she was practicing. She wasn't required to change it.

I was Lutheran years ago, and in my choir was a family who had Muslim names. Busalima, Ameena, Bilal, Amin, Kareema... Their real names were much different but they chose to keep their muslim names eventhough they were practicing Christians then. If they liked it, I loved it. I wasn't their parent so they could go into the world with whatever name they're comfortable with.... what their names were never affected my personal life. And guess what? They never threatened to kill us, or blow our church up.

My point about the entire subject is that he, Obama, shouldn't have to change his name to make those who don't like it happy. Some of you act as though he could control what his name would be before he was born. His parents were in charge of that...just as my parents named me what they named me.

Also, people likening Obama to Osama Bin Ladin because Barack's last name and Bin ladin's first name rhyme is utterly ridiculous. That's like me saying that Chaim is linked to Bin laden because part of his name "Ben" sounds like "Bin". Obama's middle name has nothing to do with Saddam Hussein. That name is popular for the muslim community...it's not directly linked to Saddam Hussein. Again we're dealing with a middle name vs a last name.

I think in addition to my point is a convert out of the Muzzie-ideologie a very special case.

The view on Obamas case is from a Muslim perspective clear. He has to be killed, because he left the Islamic faith. This is Islamic law.

I would never keep a name, who relates to an ideology, that wants to kill me.

Obama's behaviour is really irreproducible  ???

This and his so called "church" together ... ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2008, 05:31:09 PM »
what would you do to combat the evil role models that youth follow (we have the same problems here)

How do we teach our youth, that these are bad values/norms/life-styles?

Consistency. You don't tell them one time "don't do this... don't do that" and expect them to know it and follow through with it from then on. Teenagers' minds aren't even developed well enough for them to process right from wrong until they're over 18 years old. To help the understanding along, we must be consistent... constantly telling them, when they screw up, "You screwed up, what will you do to fix it?" or "You screwed up, let's fix this together." Teach them that there are consequences to their actions. And if you have to be literal about showing them those consequences, give them concrete evidence of what can happen to them if they continue their behavior. For instance, if you have a "rage against the machine" teen, and they are exhibititing violent behavior, make a special trip to the county jail, morgue, or cemetary; Make it clear and plain.

When I become a teacher, I'll be a 4th grade English teacher. I'll get the students before they have a chance to experience any of the things I spoke of above. They will learn the importance of treating themselves and their peers with respect and I will make it my job to tell them that they have to carry the that attitude everywhere they go.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »
Rage against the machine teen  ???

That is so silly.   :::D :::D

Who comes up with these asinine expressions?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »
Consistency.

That is the key towards civilisation.

Just Erica

« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »

You don't know a teen who is against authority? And "Rage against the machine" is actually a popular expression. I didn't make it up.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:12 PM »

You don't know a teen who is against authority? And "Rage against the machine" is actually a popular expression. I didn't make it up.
Gee...no kidding.  :D
I know...but just hearing that expression come out of an adults mouth makes me want to rage against the machine;)
It is a world gone mad.  :o

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2008, 10:36:19 PM »
I understand the motive and the desire to mold children under your care..However Federal and State Mandates and Requirements will dicate what, when and how to teach the children. Just take a look at the National Teachers Union Agenda.

Additionally I have stated many times even if Obama is not a Muslim...He still has contacts in Africa who are and they are immeadate kin. Those very same kin can and will influence policy decisions made by Obama.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2008, 03:18:15 AM »

When he swore into office, he used the "holy" koran to do so....

No, this was Keith Ellison (D-MN). This is why our side (American patriots who want to keep George Soros' and the Daley machine's monster out of the Oval Office) is getting into so much trouble, with the National "Jewish" Democratic Council actually being able to make truthful arguments for a change. People who are against Obama mistakenly attribute Ellison's actions to Obama, which makes us look foolish. I agree, by the way, that Ellison is flat-out no good.

It was Obama, though, who didn't put his hand over his heart for the National Anthem (as opposed to the Pledge of Allegiance). Even Hillary Clinton showed proper respect for the National Anthem.

The church which he belongs to is virulantly anti-semetic. 

Actually, it's more racist than anti-Semitic. I don't think Jeremiah Wright has said anything bad about Jews in particular, but he has plenty to say about Caucasians in general. It's Obama's friend Sharpton who is the anti-Semite (and racist in the bargain).

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
Gee that's that's a lot better, he hates only HONKEY JOOS. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2008, 01:36:42 AM »
Gee that's that's a lot better, he hates only HONKEY JOOS. ::)

His friend Al Sharpton certainly hates "crackers," "white interlopers," and "bloodsucking Jews," to use his own terminology and that of his supporters. "White interloper" is a verbatim Sharpton quote about the owner of Freddy's Fashion Mart.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »
GO FCUK YOURSELF!
LEAVE OUR SITE NOW!
YOU PIG NOBAMA SUPPORTER!
WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET NOBAMA OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!
HE IS A HAMAS SUPPRTER!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2008, 11:54:54 AM »
GO FCUK YOURSELF!
LEAVE OUR SITE NOW!
YOU PIG NOBAMA SUPPORTER!
WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET NOBAMA OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!
HE IS A HAMAS SUPPRTER!!!
Can you use some proper language please?

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »
For 27 years Obama was muslim and now he claims Christianity.  Personally I like to think of him as an opportunistic little weasel who lacks a moral compass and will sell his soul for power.

Whatever anyone thinks, I will use this Obamanation's own words to condemn him.  Everyone else can do as they like.  I choose to stand rather than live on my knees as a dhimmi.

In this video, Obama repeats his support for ending the Iraq War, saying, "I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat system. ...

"I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons," Obama says in the video. "To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons. I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals."

Obama also promises in the video to institute an independent defense priorities board to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR) is not used as a vehicle to justify unnecessary spending.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200803/POL20080304d.html

*************************************************************************************
Barack Hussein Obama is an African-American who has not shared the black American experience and was, by birth and blood, a Muslim for at least 27 years.  His politics are rooted in Marx,  socialism and Alinsky.  He is a master at shaping his own mythology and completely unqualified to be Commander in Chief.

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
On February 27th 2007, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth."

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the  Shahada:

"allah is sickpreme! allah is sickpreme!  (allah is greater)
allah is sickpreme! allah is sickpreme!
I witness that there is no god but allah
I witness that there is no god but allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim.  This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim's complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam.

Obama knows this from his Quranic studies -- and he knows the New York Times will publish this fact and it will be seen throughout the world.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson