Author Topic: Huckabee Endorsing McCain over Romney  (Read 4737 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Huckabee Endorsing McCain over Romney
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »
He is attacking Romney because Huckabee is the true conservative and yet conservatives are fooled into voting for Romney who is real phony I voted for Huckabee because I support Israel. The Race isn't over.
Stupid people will continue to vote for Huckabee and we will have McCain as President, then you and McCain can support Israel, LOL that's a joke McCain supporting Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »
The fact that Huckabee is now in bed (so to speak) with McCain is enough to show me where this mans principals are at. If he would have went it alone and not formed the little cabal with McCain against Romney I would have more respect for him. At this point it's Romney or bust for me! If Romney goes down this will be the first presidential election I don't vote in since Jimmy Carter ran against Gerald Ford.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 01:56:46 AM »
Huckabee is going to be McCain's vice president or something else in his administration, that's why he is in the race, he just wants to spoil it for Romney.

It looks like Romney is spoiling it for Huckabee. Huckabee came away with more delegates tonight. Romney is having "frank" dissuctions with his campaign in the morning and Huckabee is going on. Texas and Ohio will be huge. It is not over. I can't believe you all are turning you backs on the only real Pro Israel canidate left in this race.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »
Huckabee is going to be McCain's vice president or something else in his administration, that's why he is in the race, he just wants to spoil it for Romney.

It looks like Romney is spoiling it for Huckabee. Huckabee came away with more delegates tonight. Romney is having "frank" dissuctions with his campaign in the morning and Huckabee is going on. Texas and Ohio will be huge. It is not over. I can't believe you all are turning you backs on the only real Pro Israel canidate left in this race.
Huckabee is a loser there is no way he can beat McCain, Huckabee is spoiling it for Romney and if he was a true conservative like he said he is he would get out so that liberal McCain doesn't win it.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »
If I get the chance, I am going to vote for the true conservative in this bunch, I'm voting for Hillary.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »
At least Hitlery will withdraw our troops from Iraq.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 08:00:32 PM »
At least Hitlery will withdraw our troops from Iraq.
That's true because that was a waste, we went into the wrong country.