Author Topic: Huckabee Endorsing McCain over Romney  (Read 4731 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Huckabee Endorsing McCain over Romney
« on: February 04, 2008, 02:02:57 AM »
Even though i always stood behind the fact that picking favourites is pointless since they are all inconsistent and it doesn't really make a difference, Huckabee was my favorite of the candidates.  He is now attacking Romney on behalf of McCain.  The question is, will he end up endorsing McCain?  I hope not...  This guy makes Clinton look like a Serb sympathizer.  >:(

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0108/Huckabee_continues_to_whack_Romney_defend_McCain.html

McCain campaigning with his Albanian nazi friends.
All or nothing.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Huckabee Endorsing McCain over Romney
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:13 AM »
Yeah he is a idiot for doing that because he thinks that McCain will pick him as vice president let them all burn in hell!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

newman

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 02:08:23 AM »
It shows that politicians are nothing but whores who will get on their backs for a (political) nickel!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 02:18:57 AM »
It shows that politicians are nothing but whores who will get on their backs for a (political) nickel!

Truth.  I will never even pick a "favourite" again, letalone support a political candidate of any sort! 
All or nothing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 02:23:59 AM »
DIDN'T I WARN EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ABOUT HIM AND I EVEN GOT FLACK OVER IT CAUSE I TOLD YOU HE WAS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:27:51 AM »
I hope you all realize those wasted Huckabee votes really help McCain
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 02:31:26 AM »
Chaim said months and months ago he hates endorsing politicians because he's been burned by traitors and flip-floppers so many times. Unfortunately you have to do it at primary/election time.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 02:37:30 AM »
DIDN'T I WARN EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ABOUT HIM AND I EVEN GOT FLACK OVER IT CAUSE I TOLD YOU HE WAS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

yea, i remember that.
All or nothing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 02:40:54 AM »
Huckabee needs to step down those idiot voters that continue to waste those votes, actually helps McCain.  Huckabee isn't going anywhere.  All the cornflakes in Iowa must be feeling silly.  And also Paul latching on with his lousy 500 votes in Florida.  They say every vote counts?  Those 13 percent Huckster got in Florida if that would of gone to Romney that could of been that boost he needed to go over McCain and same now.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:26 AM »
I am very angry with Huckabee for doing this. If not for Huckabee, Romney would win easily.

newman

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 03:23:30 AM »
I am very angry with Huckabee for doing this. If not for Huckabee, Romney would win easily.
Don't feel bad about it, Chaim. 99 out of 100 politicians have 'feet of clay'. Whenever you endorse one the odds of getting burned are 1:99 odds on. The most vocal, conservative, pro-Israel, family values members of Congress or the Senate would curse Israel and support gay marriage in a heartbeat if they thought there was money or votes in doing so.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 04:32:38 AM »
Ed Rollins, Huckabee's top campaign manager, stated around the NH primary that Huckabee and McCain were entering into an alliance. 

During the debates right before the NH primary, Huckabee and McCain double-teamed Romney.

Going into the SC primary, I don't think Huckabee ever criticized McCain.  Huckabee stated after finishing 2nd in SC that he rather not win and not criticize an opponent than win and criticize an opponent during the process.  So maybe some of the voters who voted for McCain in SC didn't know that he's against a ban on gay marriage.  And maybe they forgot some of McCain's other views on issues. 

Most pundits think that Huckabee wants to be the VP nominee if McCain wins the nomination. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 05:56:41 AM »
Completely consistent with his previous behavior!

Don't you all remember when he attacked Romney for his Mormon faith?

Like McCain, Huckabee also serves the interests of supranational corporations and is committed to supplying them with cheap illegal alien labor from Mexico.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 05:58:55 AM »
Re:  "...politicians are nothing but whores..."

And they will sell out the Jews immediately after being elected.

They're only "friends of Israel" when they need votes.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 08:14:57 AM »
I can believe what a piece of trash huckleberry is turning out to be.
 >:( :'(
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
He is attacking Romney because Huckabee is the true conservative and yet conservatives are fooled into voting for Romney who is real phony I voted for Huckabee because I support Israel. The Race isn't over.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »
No one is a true conservative and Huckabee is a fraud.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »
Chaim, I told you that this Fakestinian-loving huckster was a fraud!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »
The most vocal, conservative, pro-Israel, family values members of Congress or the Senate would curse Israel and support gay marriage in a heartbeat if they thought there was money or votes in doing so.
Exactly. Chaim, Huckabee was saying as recently as January of 2007 that one of the things he "learned" during his nine trips to Israel was an understanding of the Fakestinian "cause". He said he had a deep conversation with an Israeli Arab Nazi that opened him up to his "side". He came away stating openly that the Israeli Arabs have been removed from their land for no reason.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »
He is attacking Romney because Huckabee is the true conservative and yet conservatives are fooled into voting for Romney who is real phony I voted for Huckabee because I support Israel. The Race isn't over.
A "true conservative" who feels sorry for the Fakestinians, vowed NOT to attack Iran because it would be "unChristlike", and wants amnesty for all the illegals?  :o ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »
A "true conservative" who feels sorry for the Fakestinians, vowed NOT to attack Iran because it would be "unChristlike", and wants amnesty for all the illegals?  :o ::)

As long Huckabee stays he splits the vote AND HE KNOWS HE HAS NO CHANCE

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »
On principle I must disagree.  If you sincerely support the candidate you are backing, it's not a wasted vote.  You want to have a sense of satisfaction and peace with oneself when leaving the voting polls.  The only waste is not voting at all or backing someone because of outside pressure, both of which are not paradigms of our republican system's virtue.

How can one have a sense of satisfaction when he is now supporting Nazi McCain?  I'm very pro-life which is why he appealed to me, but this just cancells any of that out.  All it means is if u voted for Huckabee u wasted your vote, not that any of the other candidates are any better.  Just shows you what it's come to when you can't have a single candidate who stands for anything - out of that many.
All or nothing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
On principle I must disagree.  If you sincerely support the candidate you are backing, it's not a wasted vote.  You want to have a sense of satisfaction and peace with oneself when leaving the voting polls.  The only waste is not voting at all or backing someone because of outside pressure, both of which are not paradigms of our republican system's virtue.

How can one have a sense of satisfaction when he is now supporting Nazi McCain?  I'm very pro-life which is why he appealed to me, but this just cancells any of that out.  All it means is if u voted for Huckabee u wasted your vote, not that any of the other candidates are any better.  Just shows you what it's come to when you can't have a single candidate who stands for anything - out of that many.

As long you got Huckabee in this race it actually hurts us.  Why some of you do not seem to get that?  He knows he has no chance, and those are wasted votes.   And I sat here from day 1 about Huckabee I warned you all do not trust him he is rotten.  He is not going to help Israel he is going to hurt Israel cause he is actually endorsing an evil old worm.  By staying in this race he hurts America and Israel.  And fools that went to vote for this guy may of taken their votes and wipe.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »
Huckabee is going to be McCain's vice president or something else in his administration, that's why he is in the race, he just wants to spoil it for Romney.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »
   I wish there was a separate election for the vice president. At least the general public should know in advance of the primaries who they are voting for.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?