• Junior JTFer
;)
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:52:13 AM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:53:29 PM by SirGallantry »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: For those of you intially for Giuliani...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
my impressin of guiliani is that he's not wishy washy...He scared a lot of people who we at JTF can't stand either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »
I'm surprised Giuliani had such a weak showing quite frankly.  Maybe he should have run in 2004 when 911 was fresher in everybody's mind.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »
In the opinion of those early Rudy Giuliani backers, what makes McCain intolerable?  I want to demonstrate what Giuliani supporters expected of him and why that does not coincide with the senior senator from AZ. ??? ^-^

When Arafat Was here in NYC for some UN party Mayor Giuliani threw him out. That was nice.

Shortly after 9/11 Bush and CO asked Rudy to give a Saudi prince a tour of Ground Zero. The Prince wrote out a $10 million dollar check to the memorial fund or some 9/11 fund. An hour later the prince held a press conference saying that the attacks happened because the USA supports Israel. So Rudy gave back the money saying that he has no right to criticize our support for Israel.

The latter incident was frowned upon by Washington, but Rudy stood up.

Rudy also cleaned NYC's crime up.

Rudy cut welfare.

Rudy lowered taxes.

He isn't as bad as McCain, at least that's how I see it.

But now that he endorsed McCain I see him as a complete traitor.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »
I'm surprised Giuliani had such a weak showing quite frankly.  Maybe he should have run in 2004 when 911 was fresher in everybody's mind.

In 2004, running against Bush would have never been a smart thing. And Rudy would never have gotten elected.

He exploited 9/11 way too much. He had many other crisis he dealt with as well. He should have focused on those.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
In the opinion of those early Rudy Giuliani backers, what makes McCain intolerable?  I want to demonstrate what Giuliani supporters expected of him and why that does not coincide with the senior senator from AZ. ??? ^-^

When Arafat Was here in NYC for some UN party Mayor Giuliani threw him out. That was nice.

Shortly after 9/11 Bush and CO asked Rudy to give a Saudi prince a tour of Ground Zero. The Prince wrote out a $10 million dollar check to the memorial fund or some 9/11 fund. An hour later the prince held a press conference saying that the attacks happened because the USA supports Israel. So Rudy gave back the money saying that he has no right to criticize our support for Israel.

The latter incident was frowned upon by Washington, but Rudy stood up.

Rudy also cleaned NYC's crime up.

Rudy cut welfare.

Rudy lowered taxes.

He isn't as bad as McCain, at least that's how I see it.

But now that he endorsed McCain I see him as a complete traitor.

He also violated a lot of peoples rights by going directly against the constitution and confiscating peoples guns in the name of a "safer society". Giuliani is scum.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 04:26:01 PM »
He also violated a lot of peoples rights by going directly against the constitution and confiscating peoples guns in the name of a "safer society". Giuliani is scum.

He sure did.

But even though, he still did some good things that people thought would be impossible.

The post was about him Vs. McCain. I think we can all agree that McCain is worse.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »

He sure did.

But even though, he still did some good things that people thought would be impossible.

The post was about him Vs. McCain. I think we can all agree that McCain is worse.

There is no worse, there is no better, they are equally as bad. Theres no in between.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 04:34:46 PM »
My thing was for Rudy to take those votes away from McCain in critical states that tend to be up in the air states.   I don't like Rudy I never did, and I don't like Romney either but it is better then having McCain who will send his country into a bliss we will not get out of.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »
My thing was for Rudy to take those votes away from McCain in critical states that tend to be up in the air states.   I don't like Rudy I never did, and I don't like Romney either but it is better then having McCain who will send his country into a bliss we will not get out of.

If mccain is the nominee, are you guys going to vote for him to prevent obama or clinton from getting in office?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
I'm not supporting McCain.  I will only support Rudy on the Republican side.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 06:10:35 AM »
Of the "front-runners", Giuliani was Ann Coulter's 2nd choice after Romney. 

In contrast, Coulter can't stand McCain.