Author Topic: Black leaders?  (Read 5847 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Black leaders?
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »
Man, this Reverend guy is funny.  I think he should stay.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »
I grew up in Flushing too, and I have to admit this, it is thanks to the Asians that moved into Downtown Flushing that actually saved that area, cause if they didn't it would of fallen the same way that Jamaica did, that Elmhurt did, the same way that Sunnyside did. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 11:45:23 PM »
I grew up in Flushing too, and I have to admit this, it is thanks to the Asians that moved into Downtown Flushing that actually saved that area, cause if they didn't it would of fallen the same way that Jamaica did, that Elmhurt did, the same way that Sunnyside did. 

I lived in Sunnyside.  I loved it.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 05:49:15 AM »
I live in Forest Hills and I feel like am in a wagon train surrounded by hostiles. My memories of Queens is fond, and now they are all gone. They are smashed by the stench of invaders from foreign lands, bringing in their strange cult like customs. In Jackson Heights and Flushing they have found that monkey meat is being sold, along with dog meat. Whole pigs are being roasted on the the streets, brothels abound, hustlers sell illegal documents to invaders, food stamps are everywhere, gangs and drugs are available. How long will we suffer with this invasion? Is there no one in Washington DC to help us? We are doomed. It is true that the orientals did 'save' Flushing, but they have isolated themselves from the whtie people who still live there. They will not hire white people and only deal with themselves. Can anyone point to Yugoslavia on a map now?

newman

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 05:59:42 AM »
And the truth is, that its not far from the truth, I been around Hillside Ave. 
I know what your saying MW1. I grew up in Flushing Queens and still come into the city week days for work. Over the years I have been to parts of the city that some white folks would never venture to. Sadly it really is the truth and what we are joking about is not even scratching the surface.
Post on behalf of Erica:

"But I don't do that. Not all blacks are like that. What about white crime? You should judge the people in Flushing as individuals.............."
 ::) ::) ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:01 AM »
I know what your saying MW1. I grew up in Flushing Queens and still come into the city week days for work. Over the years I have been to parts of the city that some white folks would never venture to. Sadly it really is the truth and what we are joking about is not even scratching the surface.
Post on behalf of Erica:

"But I don't do that. Not all blacks are like that. What about white crime? You should judge the people in Flushing as individuals.............."
You don't have to speak for me, Newman. I can speak for myself. However, you're absolutely right. I think some of you are so happy bashing evil black people and then attributing their actions to everyone else that you can't see straight. I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. If , my husband and a huge part of our families can escape the negativity that followed people in the ghetto anyone can. However, I won't take responsibility for the negative actions of some blacks just because we share the same skin color.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »
Post on behalf of Erica:

You don't have to speak for me, Newman. I can speak for myself. However, you're absolutely right. I think some of you are so happy bashing evil black people and then attributing their actions to everyone else that you can't see straight. I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. If , my husband and a huge part of our families can escape the negativity that followed people in the ghetto anyone can. However, I won't take responsibility for the negative actions of some blacks just because we share the same skin color.

Blacks commit more crime than whites.  Its true.

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
Post on behalf of Erica:

Blacks commit more crime than whites.  Its true.
Yes, statistically speaking. I never denied that for the 2,340th time. However if I meet 5 white people who are disrespectful to me, I'm smart enough not to bash ALL whites  because a few idiots won't grow up.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 03:42:54 PM »
I live in Forest Hills and I feel like am in a wagon train surrounded by hostiles. My memories of Queens is fond, and now they are all gone. They are smashed by the stench of invaders from foreign lands, bringing in their strange cult like customs. In Jackson Heights and Flushing they have found that monkey meat is being sold, along with dog meat. Whole pigs are being roasted on the the streets, brothels abound, hustlers sell illegal documents to invaders, food stamps are everywhere, gangs and drugs are available. How long will we suffer with this invasion? Is there no one in Washington DC to help us? We are doomed. It is true that the orientals did 'save' Flushing, but they have isolated themselves from the whtie people who still live there. They will not hire white people and only deal with themselves. Can anyone point to Yugoslavia on a map now?

You see whats all around Flushing Hospital?  Its not a neighborhood its a zoo
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »

I use to live very near Booth Memorial Hospital it was a very nice neighborhood when I was a kid. Its still not bad but its very different from the way it was when I lived there. I use to live in one of the older style homes with a big yard. It was like living out in the country but you could see Manhattan from the neighborhood. The house I lived in is now gone and three attached homes sit in its place. Where one family lived maybe 12 live now. The real estate prices are through the roof there and the neighborhood still looks good when I drive through there so the Asians must be doing something right. Flushing belongs to them now the original residents are to few in numbers to matter anymore. I have been out of there since about the mid eighties and about the only thing I really miss is the short drive home from work I gave up(10 min). Now it takes me over an hour but when I do get home its still like Flushing use to be way back when. Sadly as time goes on things are slipping away out here on Long Island also, more people and more problems each day. What can we do I guess everything changes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

I use to live very near Booth Memorial Hospital it was a very nice neighborhood when I was a kid. Its still not bad but its very different from the way it was when I lived there. I use to live in one of the older style homes with a big yard. It was like living out in the country but you could see Manhattan from the neighborhood. The house I lived in is now gone and three attached homes sit in its place. Where one family lived maybe 12 live now. The real estate prices are through the roof there and the neighborhood still looks good when I drive through there so the Asians must be doing something right. Flushing belongs to them now the original residents are to few in numbers to matter anymore. I have been out of there since about the mid eighties and about the only thing I really miss is the short drive home from work I gave up(10 min). Now it takes me over an hour but when I do get home its still like Flushing use to be way back when. Sadly as time goes on things are slipping away out here on Long Island also, more people and more problems each day. What can we do I guess everything changes.

And the public refuses to wake up.  Their interest is nothing but stupidity that Hollyweird spews.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 02:06:49 AM »

Not only a zoo but a jungle and rainforest with monkeys, gorillas, and what ever else etc. what a nightmare  :o

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »
I'll bet G-d is looking down at the Earth and laughing to himself in seeing how far "humanity" has equated itself with the animal kingdom. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.