Author Topic: Just Voted  (Read 4139 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Just Voted
« on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »

For Romney - In New York City

How about you?  :)

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Just Voted
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
It will be Mitt I am going around 4
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »
It will be Mitt I am going around 4

You're going to laugh when you get in the booth, the Democrat column is massive, the Republican column is tiny, and Guliani plus Thompson were still on the list! So you have the option to vote for someone who is already out.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:44:10 PM »
I told my family members to Vote ROMNEY and personally took my grandfather to vote this morning.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
Voted for the first time today :)

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 04:04:44 PM »
Mitt Romney first thing this morning!!

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »
Ron paul during lunch  8;)

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 06:08:14 PM »
I'm angry! My Voter's Registration card didn't come yet! :( I would have voted for Obama. One less vote for him..some of you should be happy about that. lol

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »
I'm angry! My Voter's Registration card didn't come yet! :( I would have voted for Obama. One less vote for him..some of you should be happy about that. lol

I'm pretty happy that there is one less vote for Obama, yes.

Wait a second, Erica.

Didn't you say that you would stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section?

Why are you in general Discussion?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 06:27:20 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Didn't you say that you would stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section?

Because voting is important to me.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

:::D

You sound like a boss talking to one of his annoying employees lol

You've got to hand it to Erica.. as much as I disagree with her on just about everything, she takes a lot of heat from the people here.. talk about a black sheep  ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
Done, gave it to Mitt.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »
I told my family members to Vote ROMNEY and personally took my grandfather to vote this morning.
:)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »
I went with my parents.

The print was so tiny in the voting machine.  I even had trouble seeing it.  They both complained to the poll workers
Most of the poll workers are their friends from the local senior group...so there was a lot of complaining to go round.  ;)
A man opened the curtain when my Dad was voting with the large paper ballot in hand - to help him out.   :D
I wish I had a video camera.  It was funny.

In the end we all cast our vote for Romney...but it's NY...so it really doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 07:45:08 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Good on you Erica that you voted, I understand in the US it is a choice to vote. Here we must regardless. Thank you for taking the time to support your country.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »
Voted for the first time today :)
Congratulations!

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Good on you Erica that you voted, I understand in the US it is a choice to vote. Here we must regardless. Thank you for taking the time to support your country.
I sure wish I could say I voted, Skippy. :( My Voter's  registration card never showed up. I had to order it online. Nevermind though... I'll make up for it in November. I still encourage others to exercise their right to vote for whomever they wish.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »

When did you register?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 10:18:54 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

I sure wish I could say I voted, Skippy. :( My Voter's  registration card never showed up. I had to order it online. Nevermind though... I'll make up for it in November. I still encourage others to exercise their right to vote for whomever they wish.

Well, it's wonderful and righteous in any event you want to vote for the righteous Obama who will save the country O0

Good video O0

Romney I voted for O0

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:41 PM »

When did you register?
I actually registered the first week of January. I worried when I didn't recieve it  :-\... then my husband recieved his absentee ballot. :) At least he voted.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

That's understandable, Erica. But don't you realize and understand that the General Discussion section is only meant for us white people here? You must segregate yourself to the back of the bus and only participate in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »
I didn't vote and I won't. I wont put my name next to any of these monsters.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

That's understandable, Erica. But don't you realize and understand that the General Discussion section is only meant for us white people here? You must segregate yourself to the back of the bus and only participate in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

LOL it turning out that way isn't. More people pretend to be non racist when they clearly are.

Just Erica

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Oh, I forgot. "BAD POSITIVE BLACK HIPPY GIRL!!!! :-[" *spanks hand...really hard*