Author Topic: Just Voted  (Read 4136 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Just Voted
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »
I'm angry! My Voter's Registration card didn't come yet! :( I would have voted for Obama. One less vote for him..some of you should be happy about that. lol

I'm pretty happy that there is one less vote for Obama, yes.

Wait a second, Erica.

Didn't you say that you would stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section?

Why are you in general Discussion?
Because voting is important to me.

That's understandable, Erica. But don't you realize and understand that the General Discussion section is only meant for us white people here? You must segregate yourself to the back of the bus and only participate in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

Hey, I didn't demand that she stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

She said that she was going to stay there.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 12:18:37 AM »
I'm angry! My Voter's Registration card didn't come yet! :( I would have voted for Obama. One less vote for him..some of you should be happy about that. lol

Wait a second, Erica.

Didn't you say that you would stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section?

That's understandable, Erica. But don't you realize and understand that the General Discussion section is only meant for us white people here? You must segregate yourself to the back of the bus and only participate in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

Hey, I didn't demand that she stay in the Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.

You're right. I did make that proclamation but after a while I became bored and wanted to see what was going on in the other forums. If I were forced to stay there, if I were a punk, I'd have stayed in my place ::)... Since I'm no punk, I exercised my right to go where I want within the site.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 12:56:56 AM »

Wait a second, Erica.

You're right. I did make that proclamation but after a while I became bored and wanted to see what was going on in the other forums. If I were forced to stay there, if I were a punk, I'd have stayed in my place ::)... Since I'm no punk, I exercised my right to go where I want within the site.

So you should, I was told I couldn't post in forums here as well, but I decided stuff it, I will do it anyway  8;) O0

Its only petty for them to say that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 04:52:04 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Yeah, you just had to move in on the white man's territory. Pretty soon, "you" people are gonna be swarming all over here and taking over the neighborhood and making us run to safer grounds. That's what happens when "they" move in on us!  >:(

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »

Wait a second, Erica.

Yeah, you just had to move in on the white man's territory. Pretty soon, "you" people are gonna be swarming all over here and taking over the neighborhood and making us run to safer grounds. That's what happens when "they" move in on us!  >:(
LOL :D For a minute there, it seemed as though they were saying I had no right to comment on a 'voting thread' because I'm black. LOL Those times have come and gone. :D