Author Topic: I think we gave up on Huckabee too soon  (Read 9023 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I think we gave up on Huckabee too soon
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »
Before tonight, I felt that Chaim and many forum members were giving up too soon on Huckabee. So far, Huckabee has won more states than Romney. I said it before and I'll say it again. The way you win anything, whether it be a game or an election, is to play to win rather than to play not to lose. The focus should have always been to support the candidate who is best rather than to focus on who has the greatest chance at stopping the candidate who we think is bad.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I think we gave up on Huckabee too soon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
HE IS SPLITTING THE VOTE WITH MCCAIN WAKE UP!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:27:38 PM »
I think Romney is splitting the vote just as much, if not more, than Huckabee.

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »
Or maybe people just like tuition money to go to citizens of the US instead of illegals with no allegiance to America.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 10:38:07 PM »
People who really believe they are voting for Huckabee I got news for you you pulled the vote off Romney and set it in the McCain camp just look at the margins in many states these margins re the factor in win or lose even in states McPain took these are critical votes lost to a candidate that is really a SPOILER.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »
If you are talking about which candidate is more efficient at getting votes with the resources provided there is no question Huckabee was the one to support over Romney.

It looks like Romney is the spoiler now.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »
I really hate all the candidates but after seeing the section on Israel Huckabee has on his site, I have to say he is the lesser of the evils.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 10:52:51 PM »
I really hate all the candidates but after seeing the section on Israel Huckabee has on his site, I have to say he is the lesser of the evils.

There are even better videos than that the Chaim pointed out a while back.
He was asked if there should be a Palestinian state and he basically said: "Sure, in one of the Arab states".
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 10:55:31 PM »
People who really believe they are voting for Huckabee I got news for you you pulled the vote off Romney and set it in the McCain camp just look at the margins in many states these margins re the factor in win or lose even in states McPain took these are critical votes lost to a candidate that is really a SPOILER.

Masterwolf will always be against Huckabee no matter what because now his ego is wrapped up in this.
I'm not saying I'm any better. I'm wrapped up in the idea that I want Huckabee to win. I really like the guy.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »
Huckabee has WON more states than Romney.

Romney is the spoiler, NOT Huckabee.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »

Masterwolf will always be against Huckabee no matter what because now his ego is wrapped up in this.
I'm not saying I'm any better. I'm wrapped up in the idea that I want Huckabee to win. I really like the guy.

In all honesty, I see little difference between McCain and Romney. If I could vote I wouldn't care which one won. Huckabbee's view on Israel draws me in a lot. Had Huckabbee dropped out I would take a democratic ballot probably to make sure clinton didn't win (not that Obama is much better).
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 11:08:10 PM »
Yes, if Romney would get the hell out, Huckabee would have a serious chance. Let hope Romney gets out already.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 11:15:44 PM »
Yes, if Romney would get the hell out, Huckabee would have a serious chance. Let hope Romney gets out already.
Huckabbee's only problem will be that he is fiscally liberal
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 01:43:21 AM »
Huckabee has WON more states than Romney.

Romney is the spoiler, NOT Huckabee.

The problem with Mike Huckabee's candidacy is he isn't getting enough support from non-Southern States.     Since winning Iowa,   Huckabee hasn't won a single state out of the South,    with the exception of the "  gift"  he received from John McCain in West Virginia.     

Basically,   both candidates are proving to be flawed from the standpoint of having appeal on a National Scale.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 01:57:06 AM »
You guys have all gone insane!

Do you support the Huckabee who said that the Fakestinians have been "removed from their homes for no reason"?

Or the Huckabee who STILL TO THIS DAY does not apologize for freeing all those rapists and drug dealers, and thinks it was the "Christlike thing to do"?

Or the Huckabee who would refuse to bomb Iran under any circumstances?

Or the Huckabee who says you aren't saved (going to heaven) if you oppose scholarships for illegals?

WAKE UP! This fraud just bought a first-class ticket for our country to Gehenom!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 01:58:55 AM »

That is what Romney is doing.

As for comments about the Palestinians why don't you look at the other options. Huckabee won't pressure Israel to give up Judea and Samaria.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 02:02:03 AM »
It makes no difference.  No one can beat McCain at this point.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 02:04:02 AM »

Do you support the Huckabee who said that the Fakestinians have been "removed from their homes for no reason"?

Or the Huckabee who STILL TO THIS DAY does not apologize for freeing all those rapists and drug dealers, and thinks it was the "Christlike thing to do"?

Or the Huckabee who says you aren't saved (going to heaven) if you oppose scholarships for illegals?

WAKE UP! This fraud just bought a first-class ticket for our country to Gehenom!!!

Of the remaining candidates,   Mike Huckabee is my preference.    He's just not getting enough support from non- Southern Republicans.

I'll be thrilled if Huckabee somehow overcomes the huge delegate deficit in the race,   wins,   the Republican nomination,   and then the Presidency.     The chances of this happening though are slim at best.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 02:08:46 AM »
I think Huckabee has a slim shot if that. He will be in my prayers. But if McCain chooses Huckabee it would be great because we would have at least one Pro Israel candidate on the ticket. That and the Democrats are going to be fighting with each other until the convention so they will only have about 10 weeks to campaign against the GOP
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 02:26:59 AM »
Obstacles of political misfortune stood in Huckabee and Romney's way.  Romney's humiliating defeat to Huckabee in IA after a 50-1 spendthrift venture and McCain 8-year in the making comeback defeating Huckabee.  Add McCain's NH win into the analysis, and you end up with your nominee and likely 44th president. (McCain would be the first president born outside of a U.S. state; his birthplace is in the former U.S. territory of the Panama Canal Zone.)

Its all over, all over.  What a legacy.  What a legacy.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 02:30:15 AM »
I just hope he picks a good VP. Huckabee or Duncan Hunter.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

Most Huckabee supporters will vote for McCain and so will Huckabee, himself. Huckabee HATES Romney.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »
Dan, thats right everyone been had by this guy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »

funny, didn't you say that you would support Hillary  (or was it Obama) if McCain won?  Talk about first class tickets to Gehonom!  You might has well be a pilot  on a concord if you go with Hillary or Obama!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »
Dr. Dan, some people really do not understand politics.  if say Huckster left you know how that would give McPain a run for his money.. There are States that have a strong lead of support for Romney.  These are wasted votes and they split the other 2 candidates from the leader.