Author Topic: Tzvi Ben Roshel, Listen to this from Rabbi Mizrachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2455 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
charediideology.mp3 - 0.11MB

This is the insanity that he picked up from the Haredim at Or Sameach.

Tzvi, the insanity is that he still beleives this after the holocaust.

Tzvi, the fact that Jews look to Rabbis who beleive insanity like this is why we are in such a terrible state.

Everyone, listen and be astounded.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Tzvi Ben Roshel, Listen to this from Rabbi Mizrachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:46:02 AM »
Listen to the last part where he shows his complete lack of knowledge of Tanakh and where he calls King David a Goy.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:47:05 AM »
Tzvi, this is the Rabbi that you keep promoting on a Kahanist forum?!?!?!?!?!

I don't understand you.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:54:17 AM »
A While ago, OdKahaneChai got upset at me for saying that Charedi Rabbis have no idea what G-d wants to see occur on this earth.

And now I have been proven right. Listen to the last line.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:57:24 AM by judeanoncapta »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 01:58:13 AM »
it`s not polite to say it, but what the heck. Anybody who is familiar with the links tzvi posts would not have paid much attention  to the recommendations he gives. But I agree that if these links are that bad, and on and on, and they are, then it is completely inappropriate!  They may well mislead somebody who is not familiar with the posts.

I have not listened to that one - I would, since it is prob short, and amusing, but as I said before many times. zshare.   

What is wrong with 2shared?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 02:03:13 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 03:18:30 PM »
He said "before" Israel became a state, that is a valid opinion. To cut and paste a part of one shiur that he gave, and not the whole part where he says that since we allready created a state, etc. is misleading and wronge. He didn't call King David Alav Hashalom a goy  ::) , shame on you for lying. And yes I will continue to promote Rav Mizrahi and the Torah he teaches because it is a rightious thing to do and G-d willing it will influence Jews to become more religious, and if you work agains't it (the learning of Torah, and spreading Torah to the Jewish masses, you have no clue about the Hell you are preparing for yourself). You dont have to agree with him 100%, but everything he says is at least a valid Torah opinion, if you want to argue with him, then give him a call and ask him (or come to his lecture in Queens and ask publicly).
 You act a lot of times as if we should mak you the king of Israel becuase obviously you have the perfect vision on what Judasim is supposed to be.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 07:39:49 PM »
So Tzvi, you are agreeing with this rabbi that the Irgun, and Lechi were not justified in their actions? U arent a Kahanist, or a zionist either if you dont believe Jews were justified to fight for their land. Just because this rabbi said it doesnt mean it is right.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »
So Tzvi, you are agreeing with this rabbi that the Irgun, and Lechi were not justified in their actions? U arent a Kahanist, or a zionist either if you dont believe Jews were justified to fight for their land. Just because this rabbi said it doesnt mean it is right.

Dominater, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Well said.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »

I never said that I follow him 100%. I didn't even ask for people to support this position, someone else brought a small part of 1 big shiur. Origionally when I heard this shiur (a long time ago) I was a little angry (actually disappointed), but after the expecience of Gush Katif and learning a lot more in general, I have doubts about which position is the right one. Anyway the Rabbi himself in that Shiur says that supporting it is not a big deal, if its a sin its one of the least things to be worried about. He also said BEFORE the state was established it wasn't a good idea, but after is a different thing. Anyway why is it too far-fetched to not support the state, because of the actions it has taken agains't the Torah and the "enlightenment" it brought to its Sefardic citizens?
 + This Rabbi also has Shiurim where he talks about the arab disease, etc.

What I officially support is a Religious takeover of the Land Of Israel, and I have doubts about giving the secular askenazim power over the land of Israel as being a good idea.

- Unfortunatly some people only see the outside "victory" that some have brought the Jewish people, without also examining many of the inner and spiritual calamities that have been brought. Anyway time will tell.

Chazon Ish
A very distressed disciple of the Chazon Ish mentioned that a day does not go by without a Jew being killed by an Arab; the Chazon Ish, admonished him and said,
"Why aren't you at all worried that tens of thousands of Jewish children receive an education on non-belief, which is as burning the soul and the body. Is not this mass murder worse than the killings of the Arabs? Our sages have clearly expressed that he who makes someone sin is worse than he who kills him."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:31:51 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/