Author Topic: This article mentions a book by Rabbi Kahane  (Read 621 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This article mentions a book by Rabbi Kahane
« on: February 06, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
but the whole article is good about anti Judaism           

by Dr. Irving Kett
Colonel, U.S. Army, Retired
Freeman Center For Strategic Studies
February 6, 2008

One of the most significant milestones in Jewish history has recently taken place. The largest Jewish community in the world today lives in Israel. Within about ten years, it is anticipated, that in Israel will live the majority of World Jewry for the first time in 2,000 years.
About 20 years ago I read a book by an author whose name escapes me. The approximate title of the book was, Uncomfortable Questions for too Comfortable American Jews@ that deeply impressed me. It describes how we Jews have a predilection for avoiding looking at our own situation and the world that we live in realistically. It is for that reason that Jews are continuously looking to help other people, such as those in Darfur and all the other unfortunate Hopttentots of the world, while purposely avoiding to examine the dangers and challenges confronting their own existence. We today face a serious worldwide recrudescence of anti-Semitism, the likes of which has not existed since the 1940=s. I firmly believe that we, our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are confronted with a repeat of the tremulous year of 1938 and the subsequent tragedies that befell the Jewish people. In my opinion our only possible salvation is to strengthen the State of Israel demographically, physically, militarily, and spiritually.

Read the whole article very good 

http://freeman.org/serendipity/index.php?/archives/357-HOW-SECURE-ARE-JEWS-IN-THE-CONTEMPORARY-WORLD.html#extended%3Ehttp://freeman.org/serendipity/index.php?/archives/357-HOW-SECURE-ARE-JEWS-IN-THE-CONTEMPORARY-WORLD.html#extended
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:45:15 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03