Author Topic: Israel Agrees to Reopen Mt. Zion Talks with Vatican  (Read 3243 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Israel Agrees to Reopen Mt. Zion Talks with Vatican
« on: December 10, 2006, 04:52:26 PM »

PM Olmert will meet in the Vatican this week with Pope Benedict - two weeks after Israeli diplomats confirmed the reopening of talks over the status of church property on Mt. Zion and elsewhere.

Presently, Israel doesn't have strong leaders in office and Jerusalem will be sold to the highest bidder, grieved to say and see.

Mt. Zion Under Siege: Who Will Be King of the Mountain?

Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin

The Secret Nazis Covet the Temple Mount

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israel Agrees to Reopen Mt. Zion Talks with Vatican
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:55:02 PM »

PM Olmert will meet in the Vatican this week with Pope Benedict - two weeks after Israeli diplomats confirmed the reopening of talks over the status of church property on Mt. Zion and elsewhere.

Presently, Israel doesn't have strong leaders in office and Jerusalem will be sold to the highest bidder, grieved to say and see.

Mt. Zion Under Siege: Who Will Be King of the Mountain?

Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin

The Secret Nazis Covet the Temple Mount

Israel does'nt have any leaders in office ,just theives
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 05:06:29 PM »
I agree.  Israel shouldn't have to speak nor have to attain permission from anyone, especially the Vatican, to do whatever she feels is morally right for the Jewish People.  In fact I don't think Israel should talk to anyone but just DO!  The World will hate them anyway....  My .02c worth.... :) 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »
In fact I don't think Israel should talk to anyone but just DO!  The World will hate them anyway

The world will hate the Israelis no matter what they do, so they might as well be hated for a truly righteous cause and do the right thing: love and obey God and fear Him and not the nations.