Author Topic: Anti-semite Watch  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Anti-semite Watch
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:57:54 PM »
I am creating this thread to chronicle and profile non-Jews who are vocally antisemitic.  This will serve as a non-Jewish counterpart to the 'erev rav watch.'  Here we should list out important players in the world of antisemitism.  This should include any politicians, figures in the media, CIA, intelligence, the arts, etc that are on public record displaying hatred of Jews and/or Israel.  It will be important to keep aware of where these people pop up, by whom they are cited, supported, etc.  This will help us to see through rhetoric and perhaps understand motives and be able to document the bigger picture of what the ruling elites' twisted plans are for the Jews.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: Anti-semite Watch
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »
Great idea!  Most everybody hates the Jews anyway, its gonna be one long list

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »
Robert D Steele.

I will kick this off with Robert Steele, a "former" CIA operative.  Here is an amazon.com review in which he asserts that the "Zionists" committed genocide against PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and the Lebanese.  http://www.amazon.com/review/R3KBTY58VHKCWY/ref=cm_cd_NOREF?%5Fencoding=UTF8&newContentID=Tx113TWB5XALZTZ

You will notice that in the comments "student of the Vilna" calls him out on it.  Steele has nothing to offer in response except for a slight ad hominem attack.

Why is this important?

Steele is very obviously an avid reader, judging from his extensive number of reviews on Amazon.com.  Indeed, he is a very prominent reviewer of books on amazon that expose faults of America and some of the USA's more behind-the-scenes actions.  He is a champion of the 9/11 Truth crowd, and judging by the number of reviews you might say he's a propagandist.  But Steele's background tells us more.  According to wikipedia, son of an oil tycoon, Steele was a clandestine services case officer with the CIA, ie a trained professional liar.  He was a Marine Corp infantry and intelligence officer for 20 years, and from 1988-1992 was second-ranking civilian in US Marine Corps Intelligence.  He is an advocate of "open source intelligence" and has written a few books on intelligence gathering and secresy.  

He 'outs' himself very obviously in this amazon.com review.  He is a blatant anti-semite promoting myths about Israel.  It is impossible for me to believe that a man so high up in US intelligence could be so woefully uninformed as to honestly believe the lie he presented.  I believe it is possible he is STILL employed by the CIA currently in some sort of specific clandestine media operation.  There are others like him peppered throughout the mainstream media.  But we'll get to them later.

For now, let's be wary of any information coming from him, and perhaps a few could add a comment or two to his bigoted comment or rate positively the comment from Student of the Vilna.  I've only seen a couple other of his reviews and didn't notice any anti-Jewish statements.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 11:27:43 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20:30 PM »
Robert D Steele.

I will kick this off with Mr. Steele, a "former" CIA operative.  Here is an amazon.com review in which he asserts that the "Zionists" committed genocide against PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and the Lebanese.  http://www.amazon.com/review/R3KBTY58VHKCWY/ref=cm_cd_NOREF?%5Fencoding=UTF8&newContentID=Tx113TWB5XALZTZ

You will notice that in the comments "student of the Vilna" calls him out on it.  Mr. Steele has nothing to offer in response except for a slight ad hominem attack.

Why is this important?

Mr.  Steele is very obviously an avid reader, judging from his extensive number of reviews on Amazon.com.  Indeed, he is a very prominent reviewer of books on amazon that expose faults of America and some of the USA's more behind-the-scenes actions.  He is a champion of the 9/11 Truth crowd, and judging by the number of reviews you might say he's a propagandist.  But Mr. Steele's background tells us more.  According to wikipedia, son of an oil tycoon, Steele was a clandestine services case officer with the CIA, ie a trained professional liar.  He was a Marine Corp infantry and intelligence officer for 20 years, and from 1988-1992 was second-ranking civilian in US Marine Corps Intelligence.  He is an advocate of "open source intelligence" and has written a few books on intelligence gathering and secresy.  

He 'outs' himself very obviously in this amazon.com review.  He is a blatant anti-semite promoting myths about Israel.  It is impossible for me to believe that a man so high up in US intelligence could be so woefully uninformed as to honestly believe the lie he presented.  I believe it is possible he is STILL employed by the CIA currently in some sort of specific clandestine media operation.  There are others like him peppered throughout the mainstream media.  But we'll get to them later.

For now, let's be wary of any information coming from him, and perhaps a few could add a comment or two to his bigoted comment or rate positively the comment from Student of the Vilna.  I've only seen a couple other of his reviews and didn't notice any anti-Jewish statements.

Great idea, Kahane Was Right!

But why do you refer to Jew-hating scum like Robert Steele as "Mr." Steele? I don't think he deserves that respectful title. Why not just call him Steele without the "Mr."?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:45 PM »
hehehe, I guess you're right...  In my head I was using a patronizing tone, but you can't really see that in print.  Perhaps I'll edit.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 03:58:53 AM »
More on Robert Steele.  Wow, this guy is a real piece of work.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3VYISXHISXD35/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&ASIN=155652482X#wasThisHelpful

Repeatedly claims that Israel makes genocide on fakestinians and lebanese.

Later in a comment he says:

"9-11 was both allowed to happen and made vastly more murderous via controlled demolitions and a missile into the Pentagon that "coincidentally" destroyed the computers with the evidence on where the Pentagon had misplaced 2.3 trillion dollars. Most of our problems can be traced to treason and corruption among all our politicians, but the excessive influences of the Jewish lobby has long required accurate documkentation, and this is it. Don't like the truth? Depart for Israel with my blessings."

documkentation?  Is this man literate?  What a Nazi scumbag.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »
US State Dept Arabists at it again:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/141186
US Asks Israel to Go Easy on Gaza

"(IsraelNN.com) Officials in the United States State Department issued a statement on Thursday night asking Israel to avoid worsening the humanitarian situation in Gaza."

Click the link for more.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »
One individual that comes to mind is this cretan named Dave Kersting. A few years ago, I was on a yahoo group for Democrats (yeah, I guess that serves me right), which ended up being a whole bunch of people who would do nothing but bash Zionism. This Dave Kersting guy would always refer to me as a "violent racist" and used a lot of the same arguments over and over again. But I found him extremely frustrating and difficult to debate with. He would always have comebacks and even though his writings are hateful, he has a very scholarly way of writing. Many times, I felt like I didn't have the ammo and knowledge to battle against him. Perhaps some of you who are a bit more knowledgable would be able to argue against him and find the flaws in all of his arguments. Here are a couple of links if you're interested in seeing some of his writings. I'm curious to know how he can be defeated.

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2007/07/26254.php

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2003/09/14/16453631.php

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
"Pastor" Pete Peters

Biblecal Identity they woke up in the 18oo's a decided their Israelites ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
"Pastor" Pete Peters

Well can't say they didn't try  ::) ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 10:18:23 PM »
"Pastor" Pete Peters

Well can't say they didn't try  ::) ;D

they can't :D ;D :o

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »
The original Christian Identity Movement which began in the 19th Century in England was much more benign than the varieties which we see today.

"Pastor" Pete Peters and his followers are every bit as extreme as Hitler's Nazi Party, only much more insane.

With few exceptions, the "Identity" Churches found all over North America are merely fronts for Nazi Aryan Nations.

They bedeck their church pulpits with swastikas and their "priests" wear SS style Rhunic talismans.

Their strongest representation is in the Pacific NW where all the White Nationalists have been moving over the last twenty years.

By all means tune in on your shortwave band radio to "Scriptures for America" every night at 8pm.

There are probably no countries other than the U.S.A. which would allow such a demented genocidal maniac to make money off of extremist Nazism posing as a legitimate Christian denomination.

Peters' biggest problem is knowing exactly where to "stop" in his verbal tirades calling for the extermination of Jews....he musn't "cross that line" into FCC violations by allowing himself to be charged with incitement to murder, etc...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »
I think this has to be done ONLY for recent anti-semitism.

There was so much anti-semitism before 1980 in nearly every aspect of western conservatism and nationalism.   Now... as weve seen, anti-semitism is starting to become more and more of an Islamic focus.

A good example is the BNP (British Nationalist Party).   They used to be virulently antisemitic.  Now.. under the leadership of Nick Griffin (Who Ive spoken to), it has become completely anti-Muslim.. and has even started allowing Jews to join.

Other than being against holocaust denial legislation, Theyve abandon pretty much abandon every aspect of Ant-semitism.. and have since become much more popular.

So basically.. we have to adapt too... and just focus on MODERN anti-semitism.

Brian

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 05:36:06 PM »

There was so much anti-semitism before 1980 in nearly every aspect of western conservatism and nationalism.   Now... as weve seen, anti-semitism is starting to become more and more of an Islamic focus.

A good example is the BNP (British Nationalist Party).   They used to be virulently antisemitic.  Now.. under the leadership of Nick Griffin (Who Ive spoken to), it has become completely anti-Muslim.. and has even started allowing Jews to join.

Other than being against holocaust denial legislation, Theyve abandon pretty much abandon every aspect of Ant-semitism.. and have since become much more popular.

Brian

Let's not confuse anti-Islam with "anti semitism."  Antisemitism was a term invented to describe the hatred of Jews, usually involving a racial component, since we were considered semitic peoples.  Remember, back in Europe, they considered us too 'dark' to be considered white, and considered us a separate race in most cases.  But antisemitism has become synonymous with Jew-hatred.  Hatred of Islam is not a racial hatred or a dislike of all middle eastern people or Arabs.  It is a legitimate disagreement with practices, a belief system, and documented behaviors that are dangerous to society.  It is NOT antisemitism.

If the group hasn't dropped its desire to eliminate laws against Holocaust denial, no Jew in his right mind should align himself with that group.  Jews shouldn't even live there in the first place, they should go to Israel (easy for me to say).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »

Brian

Let's not confuse anti-Islam with "anti semitism."  Antisemitism was a term invented to describe the hatred of Jews, usually involving a racial component, since we were considered semitic peoples.  Remember, back in Europe, they considered us too 'dark' to be considered white, and considered us a separate race in most cases.  But antisemitism has become synonymous with Jew-hatred.  Hatred of Islam is not a racial hatred or a dislike of all middle eastern people or Arabs.  It is a legitimate disagreement with practices, a belief system, and documented behaviors that are dangerous to society.  It is NOT antisemitism.

If the group hasn't dropped its desire to eliminate laws against Holocaust denial, no Jew in his right mind should align himself with that group.  Jews shouldn't even live there in the first place, they should go to Israel (easy for me to say).

Under that Logic... The USA first-ammendmant supporters must be antisemetic.  Since we have Freedom of speech laws that protect people who want to be stupid and deny history.  Even our party doesnt wish to invoke thought police on Muslim stupidity, we just want Islam to be classified as a Political movement like Naziism or Communism.

Brian

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »
How about this!  A real-life feast of Shurek!

>:(http://www.forward.com/articles/12634/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »
Olmeret, neturi karta and shas
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:12:28 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »

Under that Logic... The USA first-ammendmant supporters must be antisemetic. 

No. Holocaust deniers and revisionists are.  It is extremely dangerous in Europe, where this event occurred, to allow denials.  This is a surefire recipe for a repeat.  The people fighting against laws already in place want to grant the "right" for more people to publish lies about the Holocaust.  They are antisemitic.  Nick Griffin himself was a holocaust denier for many years and has since made halfhearted renunciations in order to appeal to Jews with his party.  He's not some champion of first amendment rights like you want to believe.  Sorry bud.  Don't trust a holocaust denier farther than you can throw him.  I don't understand why you are PR'ing for a political party in this thread and telling us about the "reformed" Nick Griffin.  This is a thread about antisemites and antisemitism.  Please keep to that topic.  Nick Griffin can certainly be listed here, but not as a promotion of his politics.  He has engaged in YEARS of denial of the holocaust, calling it a myth, calling it a zionist conspiracy, and many other wild claims.  The damage has been done.  

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »

Under that Logic... The USA first-ammendmant supporters must be antisemetic. 

No. Holocaust deniers and revisionists are.  It is extremely dangerous in Europe, where this event occurred, to allow denials.  This is a surefire recipe for a repeat.  The people fighting against laws already in place want to grant the "right" for more people to publish lies about the Holocaust.  They are antisemitic.  Nick Griffin himself was a holocaust denier for many years and has since made halfhearted renunciations in order to appeal to Jews with his party.  He's not some champion of first amendment rights like you want to believe.  Sorry bud.  Don't trust a holocaust denier farther than you can throw him.  I don't understand why you are PR'ing for a political party in this thread and telling us about the "reformed" Nick Griffin.  This is a thread about antisemites and antisemitism.  Please keep to that topic.  Nick Griffin can certainly be listed here, but not as a promotion of his politics.  He has engaged in YEARS of denial of the holocaust, calling it a myth, calling it a zionist conspiracy, and many other wild claims.  The damage has been done. 

You are absolutely WRONG!!  hollocaust denying legislation increases anti-semitism.  It makes it appear as thought there is a Jewish conspiracy that says you can say what ever you want as long as it doesnt deal with Judaism.

Trust me..  this is the first thing Jew haters bring up.  Akmahanidinijad brings this up all the time.   That the west is controlled by a zionist conspiracy.. and heres the proof.. and Muslims eat it up.

I know how these nuts think. 

The same is true for swastika legislation.  The more you say.. you cant glorify this.. the more people cling on to the whole conspiracy crap, and the more they cling to the stigma of it all.   Thats why I didnt support the JDL going after the Hitler bar in Korea.. because all it did is make the East Asians become more fixated by Naziism. 

Its like Rap music.  The more people try to censor it, the more dumb wiggers buy it.  But if you just ignore it, it loses its appeal like it has recently, and becomes a fad.

I think Im going to bring this up to Chaim.

Brian

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
Well this isn't the thread for it.  But I will reiterate.  Those people who are itching to remove the legislation are the very Holocaust deniers themselves.  So that casts your point into doubt.  In addition, I don't care if they think there is a Jewish conspiracy.  They think that when they try to write Holocaust denial in the first place.  It doesn't change anything except that people are held accountable if they try to peddle lies.  They made the laws, not me, and David Irving deserved his jailtime.  It is incomprehensibly evil to do what he tried to do.  Let's keep this thread on the focus it was created for and we can have this discussion elsewhere if you'd like.  This takes away from the purpose of this topic.

The argument of "ahmedinejad uses this..." is not valid.  He uses plenty of tired dishonest narrative regarding palestinians too.  The fact that uneducated or ignorant liberals eat it up doesn't change that it's completely contrary to reality.  Thinking you can get them to stop making up stories by allowing them free reign to make up stories and publish them is illogical.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 09:08:38 PM »
http://www.radioislam.org/

very dangerous site.
promotes Islamic Jew-hate in 22 languages.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 10:49:26 PM »
Well this isn't the thread for it.  But I will reiterate.  Those people who are itching to remove the legislation are the very Holocaust deniers themselves.  So that casts your point into doubt.  In addition, I don't care if they think there is a Jewish conspiracy.  They think that when they try to write Holocaust denial in the first place.  It doesn't change anything except that people are held accountable if they try to peddle lies.  They made the laws, not me, and David Irving deserved his jailtime.  It is incomprehensibly evil to do what he tried to do.  Let's keep this thread on the focus it was created for and we can have this discussion elsewhere if you'd like.  This takes away from the purpose of this topic.

The argument of "ahmedinejad uses this..." is not valid.  He uses plenty of tired dishonest narrative regarding PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis too.  The fact that uneducated or ignorant liberals eat it up doesn't change that it's completely contrary to reality.  Thinking you can get them to stop making up stories by allowing them free reign to make up stories and publish them is illogical.

Yes, but you are focusing in on the few nutjobs from the stoneage and the reprocussions of legislation are more far-reaching.  By saying to a few nutjobs that they cant be stupid, it becomes a headline news (It always does).. and many people who see this say..... hmm.. so thats how it works with them.  Im not saying they are right... Im just stating what people think.

And Yes.. Im aware that people who fixate on it are probably antisemetic as well.  But the BNP DOES NOT fixate on it.  Its the one thing thats remained from their dark days of Antisemitism.., but its also the one thing that to me, makes sence.. and beleive me.. Im as zionist as they come.

Brian