Author Topic: How can we help Hillary  (Read 5124 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: How can we help Hillary
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 12:17:41 AM »
Hillary is way worse than Obama, but she has less of a chance against McCain
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »

[Barrack Hussein Obama’s record in the Illinois senate:]

- Opposed the Defense of Marriage Act; would work to repeal it in the U.S. Senate; would not vote for any legislation that would restrict the ability of gays and lesbians to marry.
- Opposed the Born Alive Infant Protection Act four times in Illinois. A similar bill passed the U.S. Senate 98-0. The Born Alive bill would have prohibited a baby from being born alive but left to die according to the mother’s wishes. Obama inexplicably opposed this bill not once, twice, or three times, but four times.
- Obama took almost $90,000 in bundled contributions from the Council for a Livable World. The council is a well-known anti-defense organization.
- Obama puts rigid ideology before what’s best for the people of Illinois, and presumably he would do that as President as well. He has on several occasions made public his opposition to the NAFTA trade agreement and his belief that it must be negotiated. All the while thanks to NAFTA, Illinois exports $1.3 billion in agricultural goods to Canada.
- Obama refused to vote for a bill in the Illinois State Senate that would have increased penalties for drug traffickers.
- Obama voted against a bill that would have delivered the death penalty to gang members who murder first responders.
- Finally, just in case you thought it couldn’t get any worse, Obama was the only member of the Illinois State Senate to vote against a bill that prohibited early release for sexual predators.

Can’t kill the innocent fast enough, can’t free the guilty soon enough!

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »
I think the Hillary bashing should stop, there are bigger fish to fry and it's a big Black cat fish.
We have a choice here to make, either we get Hillary the nomination, or we let Osama Barrack bin laden get it, which one out of the two do you want to see in the white house?  Pick the better of two evils and after that we will talk about McCain.

WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OBAMA! USE THE INFO IN THE 'A LIFETIME OF LIES, DIRTY DEALINGS AND HATE FOR THE WHITE MAN'.
HIT THE MESSAGE BOARDS. HIT THE NEWSPAPERS.
THE MEDIA HAS A BLACKOUT ON HIM- BUT WE CAN EXPOSE HIM!
OH, you mean, send out propaganda messages, right? ::) You can't play fair, can you?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 07:34:03 PM »
I think the Hillary bashing should stop, there are bigger fish to fry and it's a big Black cat fish.
We have a choice here to make, either we get Hillary the nomination, or we let Osama Barrack bin laden get it, which one out of the two do you want to see in the white house?  Pick the better of two evils and after that we will talk about McCain.

WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OBAMA! USE THE INFO IN THE 'A LIFETIME OF LIES, DIRTY DEALINGS AND HATE FOR THE WHITE MAN'.
OH, you mean, send out propaganda messages, right? ::) You can't play fair, can you?
It is not propaganda it is true facts that the liberal media won't tell because Obama is black and you know that the media is liberal and is one sided in just supporting Obama, they even tossed the poster child Hillary over for him, is that fair?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »
Lets bash Obama everywhere we can, that Muslim animal and his animal wife are a disgrace, that comment she said that "for the first time in her life she's proud of this country" what a disgrace, they are both un-American.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 07:40:40 PM »
I am biting my tongue with that one because if I didn't I would curse you out so I will just say Tell us how Hillary is worse than Obama, we are all waiting.
Obama is the worse animal we could have, you must not live in this country.

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

It is not propaganda it is true facts that the liberal media won't tell because Obama is black and you know that the media is liberal and is one sided in just supporting Obama, they even tossed the poster child Hillary over for him, is that fair?
There are parts of BOTH sides who serve propaganda as the dish of the day so that they can get their way. The media I listen to and read from media that covers both sides equally. I dont' listen to one-sided mumbo jumbo.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 11:19:02 PM »
I am biting my tongue with that one because if I didn't I would curse you out so I will just say Tell us how Hillary is worse than Obama, we are all waiting.
Hilary is substantially farther to the left. Way farther than Obama (not that he is right wing or anything).
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 06:32:01 PM »

Please leave Obama's skin color out of it, it is totally irrelevant to his qualifications or lack thereof.

We should help Hillary only to the point where she cripples Obama's campaign so badly that neither one of them can win the November election. Don't worry, if there is a dirty trick available, She Who Must Not Be Named will use it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »
Hilary is substantially farther to the left. Way farther than Obama (not that he is right wing or anything).

You're sadly fooled by OBAMAMANIA. :D ;)  He may be right wing, but militaristic for another cause.  Take PAKIstan for instance.  Who would Obama really ??? be helping by bombing it as he suggested?  Where does your MODERATE MUSLIM O0 friend Osama stand...
Both are bad, and McCain probably has a better chance against hillary
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 03:08:40 AM »
]OH, you mean, send out propaganda messages, right? ::) You can't play fair, can you?

The part about the Born Alive Infants Protection Act is 100 percent accurate. That ought to cost him Pennsylvania, we have a lot of pro-life people here. Come to think of it, the pro-choice side isn't going to defend that hill with him.

newman

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 03:35:49 AM »
It's better to hitlery against McPain, IMO.

The guilt-ridden whites won't feel so bad about screwing a crooked white lawyer over.