Author Topic: How can we help Hillary  (Read 5125 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
How can we help Hillary
« on: February 07, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
I think the Hillary bashing should stop, there are bigger fish to fry and it's a big Black cat fish.
We have a choice here to make, either we get Hillary the nomination, or we let Osama Barrack bin laden get it, which one out of the two do you want to see in the white house?  Pick the better of two evils and after that we will talk about McCain.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How can we help Hillary
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:54 AM »
Most of Obama's supporters vote based on personality and emotion they feel for the candidate--nothing to do with substance.  If people say that he's done nothing in the senate, could that work? 

However, Joe Biden and Chris Dodd were both in the senate a lot longer, yet received no traction. 

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
I think the Hillary bashing should stop, there are bigger fish to fry and it's a big Black cat fish.
We have a choice here to make, either we get Hillary the nomination, or we let Osama Barrack bin laden get it, which one out of the two do you want to see in the white house?  Pick the better of two evils and after that we will talk about McCain.

WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OBAMA! USE THE INFO IN THE 'A LIFETIME OF LIES, DIRTY DEALINGS AND HATE FOR THE WHITE MAN'.
HIT THE MESSAGE BOARDS. HIT THE NEWSPAPERS.
THE MEDIA HAS A BLACKOUT ON HIM- BUT WE CAN EXPOSE HIM!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:58:09 AM by Cyberella »

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:44:04 PM »
well to be perfectly honest... i would vote for obama before i would vote for hillary... hell i may even vote for obama before i vote for mccain... they are all horrible choices but i think that he would be able to do the least damage based on his inexperience.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
If there is any official stance of supporting Clinton by the JTF, I will leave the forums and urge others I have brought here to leave as well. I won't put up with that and I will continue to bash Clinton.

Same applies for Obama.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »
If there is any official stance of supporting Clinton by the JTF, I will leave the forums and urge others I have brought here to leave as well. I won't put up with that and I will continue to bash Clinton.

Same applies for Obama.
And who are you going to bash when Obama is getting sworn in as our next President?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
well to be perfectly honest... i would vote for obama before i would vote for hillary... hell i may even vote for obama before i vote for mccain... they are all horrible choices but i think that he would be able to do the least damage based on his inexperience.
You are an idiot, plain and simple and you do not belong on this forum.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »
I would like to request that everyone on here donate $1 to Hillary's campaign.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

Your voting for Clinton is about as insane as a person voting for Obama

It's like saying "Want brain cancer or lung cancer?" pick yer poison  ::)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »
I do agree that we should do nothing to harm Hillery's chances to win the primaries. As bad as Hillery is Obama is far worse. He has been reported to be the most liberal senator in the bunch.The difference between Hillery and McCain is minimal. If Obama is defeated we can then decide how to deal with Hillery.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »

Yes that's what I'm saying because you can live with lung cancer but you can't live with brain cancer so you just answered my question and Hillary is the lung cancer so if we have to we can live with her.
If you are white and not a liberal you should know this but being that you're a black loving liberal you don't know the difference.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
Obama won 3 more States, he's on his way to getting the nomination, it's now or never for us to stop him.
I would like to hear from Chaim on this and let him tell us the better of these two evils between Hillary and Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »

Yes that's what I'm saying because you can live with lung cancer but you can't live with brain cancer so you just answered my question and Hillary is the lung cancer so if we have to we can live with her.
If you are white and not a liberal you should know this but being that you're a black loving liberal you don't know the difference.
I don't know anything about which cancer is worst but as far as Obama goes he is whats is worse when it comes to president. Hillery is bad but Obama is far worse. I honestly believe that this primary has given Hillery a dose of religion. All her a-s kissing of blacks over the years has gone for naught. If she should indeed become president I think this stab in the back will temper her judgment as far as that issue goes. Obama will embolden the worst elements of black and muslim society. This is something America does not need at this time.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 11:37:19 PM »
Re:  "...you can live with lung cancer..."

No more than six months after diagnosis on average.

The rare few survive up to five years or longer after surgical removal of the lung.

Usually by the time symptoms are manifest, the illness is terminal.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 11:54:29 PM »
Obama won 3 more States, he's on his way to getting the nomination, it's now or never for us to stop him.
I would like to hear from Chaim on this and let him tell us the better of these two evils between Hillary and Obama.

He's already given his sentiments.  AND WE WILL DEFAME OBAMA FIRST AND FOREMOST!

March 4 will decide this race until further notice.  The big states are those that count, (i.e. TX, OH).  However I must state I am quite taken aback with Obama winning NE handily.  Those folks out there are memorized and BRAINWASHED  :o  ::) by the Media.  This is really Pathetic, whether there Democrats or loyal Americans they're flat stupid for going out to the polls to vote for Hussein Osama out there. :-[ :D
Blacks conservative and liberal are united and voting for Obama. Then you have young collage age whites voting for him in very large numbers. Americas liberals have done there work well in the past 20 years and now their efforts are paying off big time. Go to any political blog or forum and attack Obama and see the outcry that that action produces. Insult Hillery and you might get a response. Honestly I really think Obama has it in the bag.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
Go Hillary!
How can we help Hillary win Texas and Pennsylvania?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 07:46:35 PM »
I see people bashing Obama on here, that's not going to do anything, we have to start doing it in the newspaper sites in Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »
Here is the forum for the Corpus Christi Texas Caller Times:

http://forums.caller.com/index.cfm?tz=360

Need help here!!

Obama is gaining strength every day. Unless we can expose him- trash him, he will get his a** into the White House, and America is lost.
As sick as the general public is of Bush and the Republicans, I don't think McCain can beat him- unless something drastic happens.
We need to get on this NOW!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 07:36:49 PM »
Good news Hillary looks very good to win Texas, Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:52 PM »
I see people bashing Obama on here, that's not going to do anything, we have to start doing it in the newspaper sites in Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

PREACHING TO THE CHOIR ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. HIT THE NEWSPAPERS!!

THIS IS ON-LINE HOUSTON CHRONICLE. THEY HAVE JUST ENDORSED OBAMA
http://www.chron.com/commons/forums.html?plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3a1b9731d0-7e1a-45be-9f26-ebb966eeaaa3Forum%3a8a5f295c-c5c4-4e8c-8573-b5e3a72d3f75
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 09:57:01 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 08:21:58 AM »

http://www.chron.com/commons/forums.html?plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3a1b9731d0-7e1a-45be-9f26-ebb966eeaaa3Forum%3a8a5f295c-c5c4-4e8c-8573-b5e3a72d3f75

Thanks for the information, I went on the site and posted.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 08:23:11 AM »
Any sites for Wisconsin or Washington State?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »

Here is something that is very interesting and how the media is all for Obama.
I went on the Houston Chronicle on-line site yesterday and answered some posts about Obama and said negative things about him and today they ban me and blocked me from getting on the site.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »
Lets help Hillary win Wisconsin.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »

Here is something that is very interesting and how the media is all for Obama.
I went on the Houston Chronicle on-line site yesterday and answered some posts about Obama and said negative things about him and today they ban me and blocked me from getting on the site.

Then go right back and register under a new name. They have banned me twice- but I keep going back and getting the word out!!

We all know the leftist media has a black-out on Obama, but we must keep trying!!