Poll

What is the true identity of the poster Cherubim?

christians4jews
0 (0%)
FOTL
1 (14.3%)
christian_love
0 (0%)
A British Stormfronter
1 (14.3%)
A legitimate member
4 (57.1%)
Other/none of the above/do not know
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who is Cherubim, really?  (Read 764 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who is Cherubim, really?
« on: February 08, 2008, 02:17:38 AM »
This isn't a joke poll--I really want to figure this out. Who is Cherubim, for real? All of his posts are crude anti-Romney or anti-Mormon trollings; I do notice he became much more active at the time C4J (christians4jews) went back into the woodwork (after I kept repeating that I suspected that he was the banned christian_love), and has posted ad-nauseum in a similar nature (C4J was obsessed with Huckabee, Cherubim is obsessed with hating Romney and secondarily supports Huckabee).

As far as I know, he has never explained just what his identity is. He just started posting a LOT lately, and virtually none of his contributions have been of a constructive nature. I remember one person suggested that he could be FOTL, because he commented that some woman "ran off with some beast from the Congo", but Fruit never had the mean streak or axe-to-grind that characterizes Cherub.

So, I am genuinely seeking some feedback. For the record, I do think C4J is a distinct possibility. Cherubim--prove me otherwise.

Chaimfan

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who is Cherubim, really?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:19:45 AM »
This isn't a joke poll--I really want to figure this out. Who is Cherubim, for real? All of his posts are crude anti-Romney or anti-Mormon trollings; I do notice he became much more active at the time C4J (christians4jews) went back into the woodwork (after I kept repeating that I suspected that he was the banned christian_love), and has posted ad-nauseum in a similar nature (C4J was obsessed with Huckabee, Cherubim is obsessed with hating Romney and secondarily supports Huckabee).

As far as I know, he has never explained just what his identity is. He just started posting a LOT lately, and virtually none of his contributions have been of a constructive nature. I remember one person suggested that he could be FOTL, because he commented that some woman "ran off with some beast from the Congo", but Fruit never had the mean streak or axe-to-grind that characterizes Cherub.

So, I am genuinely seeking some feedback. For the record, I do think C4J is a distinct possibility. Cherubim--prove me otherwise.

Chaimfan

Fruit is smart enough to change the way that he writes, the things that he says, etc.  What's the deal with 'FOTL rip' on his signature.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 02:29:13 AM »
I had not noticed that--thanks for pointing it out.

I am glad that I'm not alone in thinking he is a troll.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 04:36:43 AM »
yes its me :rolleyes:

A simple ip check wil show not only is it not me, but the person is most likely in a different area :rolleyes: