Author Topic: Christians must turn the other cheek!  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
Christians must turn the other cheek!
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:53:33 AM »
Christianity is all about love. Jesus forgave the people who crucified him, yet we see his 'followers' advocating war against ethnic communities. It's a shame to see such intolerance amongst Jesus' followers. :(

So what if Muslims are trying to grab your land and women? Why can't you forgive them, a la Jesus? By forgiving, you reach heaven. By fighting them, you're preparing yourself for hellfire. :-[

I sincerely request Christians to surrender to the invaders, and keep their conscience clean. ;)
British Dude: What do you think of Western Civilization?
Mahatma: It'll be a good idea!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Christians must turn the other cheek!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
So what if Muslims are trying to grab your land and women? Why can't you forgive them, a la Jesus? By forgiving, you reach heaven. By fighting them, you're preparing yourself for hellfire. Embarrassed

LOL  :::D

This guy must be a comedian !!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
No doubt some would, but many will not. Sooo you are still here?  ::)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
Mahatma Gandhi was influenced in his views by Leo Tolstoy. Tolstoy's views were pronounced heretical by the Russian Orthodox Church. Loving one's neighbor or even enemy does not translate to national suicide.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 08:31:15 AM »
Now I am completly sure that you are a Muslim.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »
And than punch tham in the eye so the messege will get deep inside.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 09:47:49 AM »
Nice joke.
Tell us another.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 09:56:04 AM »
Jesus was not a pacifist. The very word neighbor necessitates that one must be able to co-exist with this person or group. Islam dictates that the entire world is divided into Dar al Islam (the house of Islam) and Dar al Harb (the house of War) and it is the mission of Muslims to bring the entire world into Dar al Islam. So loving ones neighbor does not apply to Muslims. Loving ones neighbor means protecting them from the Islamic Jihadists.

"The Ax is ready to cut down the trees at the roots; every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown in the fire" ~Luke 3:9

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »
I am a Chrisitian and don't find this funny, and I am not Jesus if you are a Muslim DROP DEAD IF YOU WORSHIP ISLAM THAT MONSTEROUS CULT THAT IS LOOKING FOR THE BLOOD OF MY CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »
Jesus was not a pacifist. The very word neighbor necessitates that one must be able to co-exist with this person or group. Islam dictates that the entire world is divided into Dar al Islam (the house of Islam) and Dar al Harb (the house of War) and it is the mission of Muslims to bring the entire world into Dar al Islam. So loving ones neighbor does not apply to Muslims. Loving ones neighbor means protecting them from the Islamic Jihadists.

Suuuure, Jesus asked his followers to go around and kill Muslims, is that it? ::) Hope Jesus doesn't come back, if he sees followers like these, he'll crucify himself. ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 10:53:18 AM »
My dear young man ,may i call you a student? you quote turn the other cheek that refers to to a person who insults you. In bygone days a backhand slap was a insult this is meant to overlook the the insult not to let you get slapped around.

Rabbi Srulick Hamhocks  Reform Rabbi
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:55:58 AM by Rabbi Srulik Hamhocks »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 11:08:01 AM »

Suuuure, Jesus asked his followers to go around and kill Muslims, is that it? ::) Hope Jesus doesn't come back, if he sees followers like these, he'll crucify himself. ;)

Jesus would not stand idly by and watch Christians and Jews get slaughtered by these Jihadist scum like your naked hindu fundamentalist holocaust supporting idle would.

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 11:19:45 AM »

Jesus would not stand idly by and watch Christians and Jews get slaughtered by these Jihadist scum like your naked hindu fundamentalist holocaust supporting idle would.

But Jesus isn't doing anything for you, is he? ;D He is standing idly and watching, because he feels this is what you deserve. Oh, and Jesus did watch idly, as they nailed him to the cross.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »
The Judeo-Christian Bible also supports the notion of an eye for an eye.  We can forgive some things, but others cross the line.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 11:32:48 AM »
But Jesus isn't doing anything for you, is he?  He is standing idly and watching, because he feels this is what you deserve. Oh, and Jesus did watch idly, as they nailed him to the cross.
your insulting Christian members here also you don'nt seem to understand Christian theology
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
#1) I really don't appreciate the proselytizing tone of your posts, Mahatma Gandhi. This is a Jewish forum. This is a warning.

#2) I remember the J-man beating up people selling stuff in the temple. That doesn't sound very peaceful to me and these people weren't even threatening his life or the life of any others.

In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the moneychangers at their business. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers, and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; you shall not make my Father's house a house of trade." John 2:14-16

The J-man did not say turn the other cheek if your life was in danger. You have taken that WAY too far in a way which was never intended. That was intended for petty insults or arguments. Again, this is not a compatible ideology with Judaism. G-d told Israel to wipe out entire nations.

#3) Letting your enemy kill you and your family is not only unsound and immoral, it goes against what the Bible teaches. You don't know your Bible very well.

"Do not circulate gossip or stand by idly when your brother's life is endangered." Leviticus 19:16

"And David said unto his men, Gird ye on every man his sword. And they girded on every man his sword; and David also girded on his sword: and there went up after David about four hundred men; and two hundred abode by the stuff." 1 Samuel 25:13

"Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight," Psalms 144:1.

And one just for you since I am not a Christian: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mahatma Gandhi

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:17 PM »
#1) I really don't appreciate the proselytizing tone of your posts, Mahatma Gandhi. This is a Jewish forum. This is a warning.

I beg your pardon? Asking Christians to follow their religion....how on earth is that proselytizing? ::) I didn't push this down anyone's throat, did I? Nor did I try to convert or convince the Jews around here.....

#2) I remember the J-man beating up people selling stuff in the temple. That doesn't sound very peaceful to me and these people weren't even threatening his life or the life of any others.

My Christian friends tell me the Jewish priests were corrupt and were threatening the lives of hundreds who'd gathered there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »
Christianity is all about love. Jesus forgave the people who crucified him, yet we see his 'followers' advocating war against ethnic communities. It's a shame to see such intolerance amongst Jesus' followers. :(

So what if Muslims are trying to grab your land and women? Why can't you forgive them, a la Jesus? By forgiving, you reach heaven. By fighting them, you're preparing yourself for hellfire. :-[

I sincerely request Christians to surrender to the invaders, and keep their conscience clean. ;)

:D ::)  no words can describe your hilarity here... :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »
My Christian friends tell me the Jewish priests were corrupt and were threatening the lives of hundreds who'd gathered there.

Well your friends are obviously idiots too. You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 12:24:43 PM »
Yeah, I banned him.

Any objections?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 12:40:26 PM »
You had just barely beat me to it. lol

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 03:45:20 PM »
M.H., you are wrong.

Please read the gospel of Luke.

In verse 3,15 is written

Then some soldiers asked him, 'And what should we do?' He replied, 'Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.

If Jesus had forbidden the war in general, he would have said: "Lay your weapons on the ground and quit the service".

He did not.

The commentaries of Aurelius Augustinus and Jean Calvin to this point are very clear.

In addition to that became a lot of Gentiles of the "Roman Army" Christs. Konstantin was a commander and Ceasar and he became Christ.

Every major Christian Theologian follows the exegesis of Aurelius Augustinus and Jean Calvin in this point. I have readed the whole chapter in Calvins "Institutio" and I am shure he is right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
This guy is nothing more than an ignorant troll in my opinion...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

[/quote]

dhimmi_pride hindus dont support holocaust
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 04:08:43 PM by ASHISH »

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »
ban this clown.
All or nothing.