Author Topic: What would happen if a kid was born on American soil in Mexico?  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
What would happen if a kid was born on American soil in Mexico?
« on: December 11, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »
Satellite photo clearly shows fence which is on American soil with the border being located anywhere to a couple feet to a hundred feet or more north of the actual border.

The fence appears as a black line.

As in this photo of the border fence just west of Nogales

A pregnant Mexican could easily have her baby in the area marked on the map and in fact I think I see one house that actually straddles the border.  The baby would be an American citizen with the only problem being able to prove the birth was in the USA. One way would be to have an open air birth with cameras rolling.

The baby is an American citizen can the American government keep the parents out?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: What would happen if a kid was born on American soil in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 09:25:53 PM »
I must say that is one good thing about Canada.   If foreign nationals have babies in Canada...they are NOT Canadian..  They should knock down all the houses along the border and put up the fence with look out towers and armed guards to practice their sniper skills... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: What would happen if a kid was born on American soil in Mexico?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 10:32:20 AM »
Sad to say.....  but if an American had a baby in Mexico, the child probably would not be a Mexican citizen.  I'll bet, like Canada, Mexico has a comparable piece of legislation which America does not have and the masses of corruption at the Federal Level with not get around to institute... 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.