Author Topic: Want to live to be 800 years old?  (Read 4961 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Want to live to be 800 years old?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 03:01:40 AM »
The great thing about living to 800 is you would make HUGE $$$$$ in compound interest. :D

i love your thinking Newman!!! :D

Why do you think vampires in the movies are always rich?

Being 500 years old the 2 gold pieces they put in the Transylvania First National Savings Bank when they were alive at age 25 turned into a squillion over 400+ years.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
ah Newman, you legend!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 03:30:13 AM »
The great thing about living to 800 is you would make HUGE $$$$$ in compound interest. :D

Skippy, please do not think of such things. If you think like that, you will be surprised how easilly your brain would just tell your body to die! If you THINK like that, then it will happen. But if you think and aim for 90, you WILL achieve it with exception to outside forces. Do not underestimate yourself.

Skippy, have you considered seeing a Rabbi or Pastor about it? It may be a curse set on your bloodline, but with the Power of Almighty G-D, it's VERY easy to brake that chain!

LOL I think I have had enough of Rabbis for a while  ;) ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 03:36:44 AM »

Skippy, please do not think of such things. If you think like that, you will be surprised how easilly your brain would just tell your body to die! If you THINK like that, then it will happen. But if you think and aim for 90, you WILL achieve it with exception to outside forces. Do not underestimate yourself.

Skippy, have you considered seeing a Rabbi or Pastor about it? It may be a curse set on your bloodline, but with the Power of Almighty G-D, it's VERY easy to brake that chain!

now now skippy, you don't mean that

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 04:16:50 AM »

Yeah I do, just got off the phone to a Cuz of mine, who is an Arch Bishop, far easier to talk too.  ^-^

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 04:23:14 AM »

Yeah I do, just got off the phone to a Cuz of mine, who is an Arch Bishop, far easier to talk too.  ^-^

ok, but the best would be a Pastor  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 04:40:54 AM »

ok, but the best would be a Pastor  ;)
Pastors nope

I knew an Irish minster once he was the best  O0

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
Imagine the prices in 800 years.  Movie ticket?  That'll be a grand.  Enjoy the show. :::D

Yeah, but everything goes up accordingly.  What's the big deal about a $1000 movie ticket when your salary will be $10,000,000/year. 

As for living 800 years, isn't this old news?  That was less than the average life span of people mentioned in Genesis.  :)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »
Imagine the prices in 800 years.  Movie ticket?  That'll be a grand.  Enjoy the show. :::D

Yeah, but everything goes up accordingly.  What's the big deal about a $1000 movie ticket when your salary will be $10,000,000/year. 

As for living 800 years, isn't this old news?  That was less than the average life span of people mentioned in Genesis.  :)
But after the Mabul it slowly went down to 120. (the maximum life span)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »

Wasn't the shorter lifespan due to genetic defects caused from inbreeding?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 02:09:42 PM »

Wasn't the shorter lifespan due to genetic defects caused from inbreeding?
No.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »

World's Oldest Person Turns 128

http://www.thedominican.net/articles/pampo.htm

It's from 2003, not sure if she's still alive.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

World's Oldest Person Turns 128

http://www.thedominican.net/articles/pampo.htm

It's from 2003, not sure if she's still alive.
I heard about this woman.  There are no official records of her birth anyway.  But in any case, for there to occasionally be someone living past 120 is not a contradiction.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »
We have many in Australia that live over 100

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 04:10:16 AM »
I read on msn news that an arab woman who was applying for Israeli citizenship was around 122 years old.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 04:11:18 AM »
I read on msn news that an arab woman who was applying for Israeli citizenship was around 122 years old.
hmmm...mayby she looked 122, but is actually 40 years old  ;)  :D :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 05:31:28 AM »

lol, a bad hijab day but nevertheless 39 and sun tanned wrinkly jihad skin :::D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 06:45:38 AM »

lol, a bad hijab day but nevertheless 39 and sun tanned wrinkly jihad skin :::D ;D ;D :D :D :D
:::D :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 06:52:02 AM »

Plus the fact that arabs stink like a whorehouse at low tide in the Vulga so they probably figured she was a walking corpse.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 07:02:36 AM »
a good sample for one of those Garnier Pro-Aging products  :D :D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 10:35:05 PM »
Yes, I saw that about the Israeli Arab lady too.  Who says living in Gaza is bad for your heart? O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 10:45:54 PM »
Yes, I saw that about the Israeli Arab lady too.  Who says living in Gaza is bad for your heart? O0
exactly!

Keeps the haert pumpin!...