Author Topic: one last thing for dwi and tzvi  (Read 4899 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
one last thing for dwi and tzvi
« on: February 11, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »
You are cursing and criticizing him (Rabbi Yosef) at the same time.  Your animosity is very understandable.  However an angry rebuke, an angry criticism, and an angry disagreement without name calling and curses is the proper way to address this man.  we should be outraged with what he is doing and we shoudl show that outrage...but without the cursing...got it?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: one last thing for dwi and tzvi
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:47:36 PM »
You are cursing and criticizing him (Rabbi Yosef) at the same time.  Your animosity is very understandable.  However an angry rebuke, an angry criticism, and an angry disagreement without name calling and curses is the proper way to address this man.  we should be outraged with what he is doing and we shoudl show that outrage...but without the cursing...got it?

But I wasn't the one who personally attacked another member of this forum. I was the one who was personally attacked and I believe that is against forum rules. Oh well, real right wingers always have it harder.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:50:55 PM »
I was the one who was personally attacked and I believe that is against forum rules.

You attack people all the time.  You called Scriabin 'a snake'.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »
He allways uses vile language, then when he is mildly attacked back, he plays the innocent card, as if he was attaced with saying something evil and stupid beforehand.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 11:57:53 PM »
Tzvi I might use vile language but my message is full of rich substance. You on the other hand peddle the shas agenda on a forum that isn't receptive to it. Your message is empty as you support that evil rabbi like a spineless weasel. I speak a message of getting chaim into Israel and you support the rabbi who threw him out. Nuff said.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »
Besides tzvi, you had no problem attacking the entire Chabad movement. What a hypocrite. Ovadia Yosef isn't worthy of cutting Rabbi Schneersons fingernails. Ovadia Yosef is a misbehaved child compared to a saint like the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 12:04:44 AM »
Besides tzvi, you had no problem attacking the entire Chabad movement. What a hypocrite. Ovadia Yosef isn't worthy of cutting Rabbi Schneersons fingernails. Ovadia Yosef is a misbehaved child compared to a saint like the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

I didn't attack their whole movement, I was only responding to the messianists and that aspect (and those in it), and the question of putting ppl into excommunication, which was brought up by a Lubavitch person. I was only saying if anything the messianists would be first, and whatever lets not divert attention on that right now.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 12:09:53 AM »

I didn't attack their whole movement, I was only responding to the messianists and that aspect (and those in it), and the question of putting ppl into excommunication, which was brought up by a Lubavitch person. I was only saying if anything the messianists would be first, and whatever lets not divert attention on that right now.

Why would they be first to be excommunicated? How about lets excommunicate anyone who doesn't support shas? Lets not let this go without it being questioned.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
Oy vey, I am not responding to this thread anymore unless a righteous person or group is insulted.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 06:57:13 AM »

But I wasn't the one who personally attacked another member of this forum. I was the one who was personally attacked and I believe that is against forum rules. Oh well, real right wingers always have it harder.

You cursed a rabbi to someone who defends him with his life. Of course he will curse you in that rabbi's honor.  What you did was no better than what he did.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 04:54:54 PM »
I would rather someone curse me then insult a Giant in torah. It is a Jews obligation to stand up and support a Talmid Hachams honor. You can say what you believe, but refrain from calling R'Ovadia Yosef names. Just dont call him "Drek" etc. Enough is enough, call his policies bad, his view, but refrain from calling him anything derogatory.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 10:53:02 PM »
http://dailyhalacha.com/WeeklyParasha.asp

Im listining to this right now, and what the Rav is saying has a lot to do with what has been going on here, talking about the Hachamim, (expecially from around 30 minutes, but from the beginning leading into is better).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »
We get your point. The problem is Mr. Yosef is not a "Gadol." Maybe his nose is a "gadol" from all the lying this man has done. Him and his party are personally responsible for the blowing off the legs of the two sderot brothers. These two jewish boys got their legs blown off because the skunk allows Olmert to roam free.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 11:04:19 PM »
Look, if you promote Mr. Yosef than I will have to counter with the truth. Stop promoting him and I won't have to explain his faults.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »
Look, if you promote Mr. Yosef than I will have to counter with the truth. Stop promoting him and I won't have to explain his faults.

???  ::) , I wasn't promoting him, I only responded to your slander and hate agains't him. Listin to that lecture, maybe you will see your fault in what you are doing.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 11:12:57 PM »
We get your point. The problem is Mr. Yosef is not a "Gadol." Maybe his nose is a "gadol" from all the lying this man has done. Him and his party are personally responsible for the blowing off the legs of the two sderot brothers. These two jewish boys got their legs blown off because the skunk allows Olmert to roam free.

And you would be the perfect candidate to determine who is a gadol and who is not? Do you even keep the simple laws from the Torah - Shabb-t, Kashrut, NOT TO SPEAK LASHON HARA, or are you angry at G-d also?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »
Ok its great that you think I am at fault. But that is just your opinion. I can name many people here who agree with me so I guess we are all at fault. If Mr. Yosef gets those two boys their legs back, I will stop attacking him. Why shouldn't I attack someone who causes two jewish children's lives to be ruined forever?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 11:15:44 PM »

And you would be the perfect candidate to determine who is a gadol and who is not? Do you even keep the simple laws from the Torah - Shabbat, Kashrut, NOT TO SPEAK LASHON HARA, or are you angry at G-d also?

Tzvi, instead of supporting Shas, why don't you support JTF and send in a donation to Chaim through paypal?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »

And you would be the perfect candidate to determine who is a gadol and who is not? Do you even keep the simple laws from the Torah - Shabbat, Kashrut, NOT TO SPEAK LASHON HARA, or are you angry at G-d also?
Tzvi, instead of supporting Shas, why don't you support JTF and send in a donation to Chaim through paypal?
Who says he doesn't?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »

I dont support Shas, and the post above that one is again non-sense (stop twisting things and again blaming the Rabbi for the things the savages have done).
 About sending in $, I dont work now, so I dont have too much $ to give. But when I do have, I will admit that I dont give to JTF, not because its not good, but becuase I feel that the best spiritual investment I can do is to give to www.Torahanytime.com - which is involved with lectures and is responsible for getting thousands of Jews religious and to know the Torah, and learn Torah (which is = to all the Mitzvot, every second of learning)- simply speaking- its the best investment in history to do.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »

Who says he doesn't?

Well I see him attacking Lubavitch and I never see him have anything positive to say about this movement. He is just here to promote shas. If he has made a contribution then I am wrong and I stand corrected but I doubt he has. I am not even trying to say that he needs to make a donation because its possible their are people here who want to donate but are short on funds. I was just trying to make a point and tell him to support this movement and Chaim as much as he supports shas.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

Who says he doesn't?

Well I see him attacking Lubavitch and I never see him have anything positive to say about this movement. He is just here to promote shas. If he has made a contribution then I am wrong and I stand corrected but I doubt he has. I am not even trying to say that he needs to make a donation because its possible their are people here who want to donate but are short on funds. I was just trying to make a point and tell him to support this movement and Chaim as much as he supports shas.

Again where did I say I support Shas and am agains't JTF? I was only telling you to stop with your flaggrant insults, against the Rabbi.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 11:25:52 PM »

I dont support Shas, and the post above that one is again non-sense (stop twisting things and again blaming the Rabbi for the things the savages have done).
 About sending in $, I dont work now, so I dont have too much $ to give. But when I do have, I will admit that I dont give to JTF, not because its not good, but becuase I feel that the best spiritual investment I can do is to give to www.Torahanytime.com - which is involved with lectures and is responsible for getting thousands of Jews religious and to know the Torah, and learn Torah (which is = to all the Mitzvot, every second of learning)- simply speaking- its the best investment in history to do.

Ok ODkahaneChai, I was right. He doesn't support this movement at all and comes here to start fights with people he knows detest shas and its leader. I think he needs to be explained that unless Chaim takes over Israel soon, nobody will be learning torah because they might not be alive.(G-d forbid) Their is nothing that merits support more than JTF!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 11:28:34 PM »

Who says he doesn't?

Again where did I say I support Shas and am agains't JTF? I was only telling you to stop with your flaggrant insults, against the Rabbi.

Well you certainly hold shas in higher esteem than JTF even though shas steals more money in one hour than most of us have made in our whole lives.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2008, 11:34:11 PM »

Who says he doesn't?

Well you certainly hold shas in higher esteem than JTF even though shas steals more money in one hour than most of us have made in our whole lives.

::) , keep slandering. You are pointless, you definitly have a very low self esteem, hatred, and jealousy because all you do is talk trash about others expecially the Hachamim, and dont pretend to be defending Lubavitch now, you have stated numerous times in the past that you hate Haredim and all the other usual non-sense and hate you promote. You are a sick case, who wants to put Rabbis down in order to justify all of your daily sins that you commit.