Author Topic: Libby Kahane's bio of her husband  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Libby Kahane's bio of her husband
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2007, 07:54:54 PM »
It is/was very right wing.

Vito claims they changed and now support Israel.
the right in general has changed. before the 60's and 70's the left was better for Jews, but not anymore. The most anti-semitic rhetoric was being openly said by the right, today however it is the left that is anti-semitic
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 12:47:22 AM »
The book has finally been published!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »
The book has finally been published!

Just the first volume.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »
It is/was very right wing.

Vito claims they changed and now support Israel.
the right in general has changed. before the 60's and 70's the left was better for Jews, but not anymore. The most anti-semitic rhetoric was being openly said by the right, today however it is the left that is anti-semitic
Of course. I witness that every day. They say: << I am not against Jews, but only against Israel... But not all Jews support Israel, so they are not all bad.>>
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »
Can someone on the part of JTF or Kahane's estate sue over the lies contained in the book and other sources.  It seems like outright lies.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 12:56:43 AM »
Can someone on the part of JTF or Kahane's estate sue over the lies contained in the book and other sources.  It seems like outright lies.
This book was written by Libby Kahane, from what I understand it took 10 years to write it. You can imagine the huge amount of research she did to write this book, her being a librarian definitely helped.

Why would the widow of Meir Kahane desecrate Kahane's name? What exactly are the lies you are talking about?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »
What are you talking about?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 10:58:18 PM »
maybe he means friedman's book
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »
maybe he means friedman's book
I would certainly hope so...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D