Author Topic: Bugs Bunny turned terrorist  (Read 5826 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bugs Bunny turned terrorist
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
People still do it.  In London, they changed the title of Snow White and the seven Dwarfs because it demeans real dwarfs.

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »
 >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
I found some videos on youtube of this Palescumian filth:

This one is really graphic, they show Nahoul the bee being very cruel to animals and then they tell the kids not to do what he did. If they really cared about the animals, they wouldn't have abused them for the show:

I flagged that third video for animal abuse. Thanks for posting this, Rubystars.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »
Here is yet another example for anyone who thinks that 'subhuman' is wrong to use.  Anyone who would do this to a child is subhuman.

I agree this person is extreme subhuman dreck

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 04:52:06 PM »
Here is yet another example for anyone who thinks that 'subhuman' is wrong to use.  Anyone who would do this to a child is subhuman.

I agree this person is extreme subhuman dreck

Subhuman is too nice, but it'll work.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »
Palescumian Media Watch is an ANTI-Palescumian organization, I think. So I wouldn't flag it. It shows how inhumane and just plain inhuman (or subhuman) Palescumian nazis really are.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 05:20:08 PM »
PalaSScumian NaziSS DrecKKK must go! >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »
Subhuman is to polite for them mo-slime must sufice, our english catholic poster have right everything they got is copy, they stolen their Shity Koran from the bible the Jews have writen down, they use American comic characaters and all their weapons with omnipresent AK 47 are Russian invented. They excell only in rage and violence but are getting ass whiped in fair fight by infidels regulary, maybe becouse they lack the soul to be creative ??? All of their culture and religion is about rape, murderer, robery and sensual plesure. Even their haven is brothel :o   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm