Author Topic: Bugs Bunny turned terrorist  (Read 5835 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Bugs Bunny turned terrorist
« on: February 12, 2008, 06:14:31 PM »
There is a new show in the arab world with a Bugs Bunny type charater showing arabic kids how to blow up Jews and Americans.  First Mickey Mouse, now Bugs Bunny.  What's next, Betty Boop?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Bugs Bunny turned terrorist
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »
There is a new show in the arab world with a Bugs Bunny type charater showing arabic kids how to blow up Jews and Americans.  First Mickey Mouse, now Bugs Bunny.  What's next, Betty Boop?

Boom Boom de Boom!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 06:40:09 PM »
Disney sued Hamas so they had to come up with some thing. The Muslim Nazi propaganda machiene is just to powerful.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/02/12/2008-02-12_on_gaza_tv_hamas_bunny_brainwashes_kids_-1.html

On Gaza TV, Hamas' bunny brainwashes kids, declaring 'I will eat the Jews!'

BY MATTHEW KALMAN
SPECIAL TO THE NEWS

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 4:00 AM
Bugs Bunny look-alike Assud is the latest Hamas cartoon killer.

Bugs Bunny look-alike Assud is the latest Hamas cartoon killer.

JERUSALEM - Hamas has reached a new low in its cartoon brainwashing of kids to kill Israelis: a Bugs Bunny look-alike who declares, "I will eat the Jews!"

Assud the rabbit is the newest star of "Tomorrow's Pioneers," a Hamas-authorized kids show that airs on Gaza TV and is beamed around the Arab world.

The 6-foot bomber bunny appeared on camera in recent days with a head-scarf-wearing little girl named Saraa.

She sits listening entranced to the rabbit's rants.

"I, Assud, will finish off the Jews and eat them," he hisses.

"Allah willing!" Saraa says.

It's the latest use of cuddly figures by Hamas terrorists "to teach hate and violence," said Itamar Marcus, director of Palestinian Media Watch.

"This program is telling us that they see children as tools in their propaganda and their war," Marcus said. "They have no problem stealing their children's youth."

Before Assud, Hamas' use of a Mickey Mouse character called Farfur to preach hate gained worldwide condemnation.

The producers of the show later told kids that Farfur had been beaten to death by Israeli soldiers.

A short-lived bee character called Nahul was also killed off recently - his death blamed on Israelis preventing him from reaching a hospital to get urgent medical treatment.

The same electricity that Israel supplies to Gaza is used by the terrorist TV broadcasters to beam the hatred, Marcus noted.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
I hope that Warner Bros. do the same thing.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »
You could have posted this on the topic that I started.  Trying to steal my thunder?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 07:22:37 PM »
brainn is stealing my thunder by making a new thread with the same topic that I started before him or anyone else.  This is what I mean about not getting the respect or credit that I deserve on the forum.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »
briann did you steal his topic?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »
Sorry.  Im not well versed in posting etiquitte.  :)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
I think he did.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »
can anybody find video of new show  ;D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
maybe we should make an ad, with bugs bunny saying "see ya" and you see a mass exit of Arabs
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 11:20:27 PM »
I feel sorry for the kids being brainwashed, but I have to wonder if that more overt type of brainwashing is fundamentally any different than what happens right here in the USA to brainwash people into evil ideas through the mass media.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 11:21:17 PM »
maybe we should make an ad, with bugs bunny saying "see ya" and you see a mass exit of Arabs

hahaha, how about a porky pig saying bdeet bdeet bedide da That's all Folks!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 01:30:41 AM »
I feel sorry for the kids being brainwashed, but I have to wonder if that more overt type of brainwashing is fundamentally any different than what happens right here in the USA to brainwash people into evil ideas through the mass media.

Cummon, this is 3rd Reich/N.Korea Brainwashing.  I hate our media too, but when you specifically try to push hate on young minds like this... its exponentially worse.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 07:56:31 AM »
If this is what muslims are resorting to, to encourage their children to be little bombs.....

There will be a huge holocaust...and it won't be against us, but on top of them..

Might I suggest Red Dust to send them off back into space?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »
I think an important point to make in this matter is that this story is further proof of just how "brain dead" Islamic terrorists really are-- And how they have no sense or ability to be creative themselves... If they don't even have enough working brain cells in their heads to create their own "cartoon characters" to tell their children to kill us, I mean, c'mon, they had to steal Bugs Bunny?!?... You see, they hate us Jews soooo much because we have the ability to invent and create!!--- We've made great steps in the world of medicine, industry and the arts--- WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!?!... WHAT HAVE THEY EVER ACCOMPLISHED?!?!?--- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!.... And THAT'S what they're so friggin' MAD about!!--- THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW THEY'RE STUPID WORTHLESS ZOMBIES WITH NO DIGNIFIED PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE!!!... They are simply inept when it comes to doing ANYTHING besides building crude bombs and complaining about us!!... Why can't they even come up with their own stupid cartoon character?!?!--- Because they lack the intelligence and creativity to do so--- THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS NOTHINGS!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 09:07:55 AM by abdithefaithful »
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 09:15:22 AM »
I think an important point to make in this matter is that this story is further proof of just how "brain dead" Islamic terrorists really are-- And how they have no sense or ability to be creative themselves... If they don't even have enough working brain cells in their heads to create their own "cartoon characters" to tell their children to kill us, I mean, c'mon, they had to steal Bugs Bunny?!?... You see, they hate us Jews soooo much because we have the ability to invent and create!!--- We've made great steps in the world of medicine, industry and the arts--- WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!?!... WHAT HAVE THEY EVER ACCOMPLISHED?!?!?--- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!.... And THAT'S what they're so friggin' MAD about!!--- THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW THEY'RE STUPID WORTHLESS ZOMBIES WITH NO DIGNIFIED PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE!!!... They are simply inept when it comes to doing ANYTHING besides building crude bombs and complaining about us!!... Why can't they even come up with their own stupid cartoon character?!?!--- Because they lack the intelligence and creativity to do so--- THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS NOTHINGS!!!

wait, you're Jewish? For a sec i thought you were a born again....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 11:02:58 AM »
LOL, I do admit to being quite excitable over issues I feel passionate about!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »
Cummon, this is 3rd Reich/N.Korea Brainwashing.  I hate our media too, but when you specifically try to push hate on young minds like this... its exponentially worse.

Every moral value has been stripped from this country. If you say something like "I think people should wait until they're married to have kids" or "Homosexuality is perversion" you're looked at like you're a religious whack job by most people.

One time at work a group of girls were gabbing about some Maury Povich episode where these women were wondering who the father of their child was. I said "If they would have just married the man before having sex with him and been loyal to him there wouldn't be any question who the father was." I got a look as if my statement was the most unreasonable thing that had ever been said.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »
I found some videos on youtube of this Palescumian filth:

This one is really graphic, they show Nahoul the bee being very cruel to animals and then they tell the kids not to do what he did. If they really cared about the animals, they wouldn't have abused them for the show:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:25:54 AM by Rubystars »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
Heres a sneak peek at whats to come:

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »
Heres a sneak peek at whats to come:

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
It's going to get to a point that all American cartoon charaters will be changed by the arabs to teach kids how to blow all of us up.

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 03:14:24 PM »
Here is yet another example for anyone who thinks that 'subhuman' is wrong to use.  Anyone who would do this to a child is subhuman.